10. 10.Ndlalane,TC, Teacher Clusters or Networks as opportunities for learning about science content and pedagogical content knowledge,Doctor of Philosophy,University of Pretoria,27 July 2006.
11. Pakmehr, H & et all (1388), Teaching quality in higher education: education or research?. The First National Education Conference in Iran
12. Persico, D., Milligan, C., & Littlejohn, A. (2015). The Interplay Between Self-Regulated Professional Learning and Teachers’ Work-Practice. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2481-2486.
13. 19. Saroyan, A., & Trigwell, K. (2015). Higher education teachers’ professional learning: Process and outcome. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 46, 92-101.
14. Sadat mosavi, E, Noshinfard, F & Hariri, N .1394. Analysis of the structure of the social network. Co-authorship of countries in the field of nuclear science and technology: micro and macro level indicators. Academic Library and Information Research,355-376,(3)49
15. Sharifzade, F .1390. The Need for Recognition of the Higher Education System and Its Role in the Scientific and Social Development of the Country: A Study on the Bachelor of Public Administration in Universities and Higher Education Institutions. Cultural Community Studies, Humanities Research Institute and Cultural Studies,79-112,(1)2
16. Tang, S. Y., Wong, A. K., & Cheng, M. M. (2016). Configuring the three-way relationship among student teachers' competence to work in schools, professional learning and teaching motivation in initial teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 60, 344-354.
17. Toom, A, Pietarinen ,J, Soini, T,& Pyhalto, K. (2017). How does the learning environment in teacher education cultivate first year student teachers' sense of professional agency in the professional community? Teaching and Teacher Education 63 (2017) 126e136
18. Vangrieken, K., Dochy, F., Raes, E., & Kyndt, E. (2015). Teacher collaboration: A systematic review. Educational Research Review, 15, 17-40.
19. Van Waes, S., Van den Bossche, P., Moolenaar, N. M., Stes, A., & Van Petegem, P. (2015). Uncovering changes in university teachers’ professional networks during an instructional development program. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 46, 11-28.
20. Zahedi, S & Bazargan, E. 1392. Faculty members' views on their professional development needs and how to meet their needs. . Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education,69-89,67.