Akbari, M, hoseini, M, Hejazi,Y, rezvanfar, A,1392,Validation of Human Resources Development Components:Study of faculty members in agricultural colleges.Iran Agricultural Economics and Development Research,629-644,44(4)
Carpenter, P, J, & Linton, N, J. (2016). Edcamp unconferences: Educators' perspectives on an untraditional professional learning experience, Teaching and Teacher Education 57 (2016) 97e108
Duţă, N., & Rafailă, E. (2014). Importance of the Lifelong Learning for Professional Development of University Teachers–Needs and Practical Implications. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 127, 801-806
Fox, A. R., & Wilson, E. G. (2015). Networking and the development of professionals: Beginning teachers building social capital. Teaching and Teacher Education, 47, 93-107.
Kamran, F & Ershadi, KH. 1388. Investigating the relationship between social capital of the network and mental health. Quarterly journal of social research,29-54,(3)2
Khosravipur, B & Soleimanpur, M. 1393. Analysis of the Effects of Professional Capabilities of Trainers on the Success of Graduates of Graduates in Applied Agricultural Higher Education. Quarterly Journal of Research in the New Approach to Educational Management,181-195,(4)5
Mirkamali, M, Purkarimi, j & Hajari, a. 1394. Investigating the Relationship between Professional Development and Educational Innovation in Faculty Members of Schools of Psychology and Educational Sciences of Tehran State Universities. Quarterly Journal of Innovation and Creativity in Humanities,1-22,(1)5
Moolenaar, N. M. (2012). A social network perspective on teacher collaboration in schools: Theory, methodology, and applications. American Journal of Education, 119(1), 7e39.
Movahedi, R, Latifi, S & Seraji, F. 1392. Evaluation of Internal Processes and Factors of the Department: Case Study of Agricultural Extension and Education Department of Bu-Ali Sina University. Quarterly Journal of Measuring and Evaluation Evaluation Studies,37-58,(4)3
10. 10.Ndlalane,TC, Teacher Clusters or Networks as opportunities for learning about science content and pedagogical content knowledge,Doctor of Philosophy,University of Pretoria,27 July 2006.
11. Pakmehr, H & et all (1388), Teaching quality in higher education: education or research?. The First National Education Conference in Iran
12. Persico, D., Milligan, C., & Littlejohn, A. (2015). The Interplay Between Self-Regulated Professional Learning and Teachers’ Work-Practice. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2481-2486.
13. 19. Saroyan, A., & Trigwell, K. (2015). Higher education teachers’ professional learning: Process and outcome. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 46, 92-101.
14. Sadat mosavi, E, Noshinfard, F & Hariri, N .1394. Analysis of the structure of the social network. Co-authorship of countries in the field of nuclear science and technology: micro and macro level indicators. Academic Library and Information Research,355-376,(3)49
15. Sharifzade, F .1390. The Need for Recognition of the Higher Education System and Its Role in the Scientific and Social Development of the Country: A Study on the Bachelor of Public Administration in Universities and Higher Education Institutions. Cultural Community Studies, Humanities Research Institute and Cultural Studies,79-112,(1)2
16. Tang, S. Y., Wong, A. K., & Cheng, M. M. (2016). Configuring the three-way relationship among student teachers' competence to work in schools, professional learning and teaching motivation in initial teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 60, 344-354.
17. Toom, A, Pietarinen ,J, Soini, T,& Pyhalto, K. (2017). How does the learning environment in teacher education cultivate first year student teachers' sense of professional agency in the professional community? Teaching and Teacher Education 63 (2017) 126e136
18. Vangrieken, K., Dochy, F., Raes, E., & Kyndt, E. (2015). Teacher collaboration: A systematic review. Educational Research Review, 15, 17-40.
19. Van Waes, S., Van den Bossche, P., Moolenaar, N. M., Stes, A., & Van Petegem, P. (2015). Uncovering changes in university teachers’ professional networks during an instructional development program. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 46, 11-28.
20. Zahedi, S & Bazargan, E. 1392. Faculty members' views on their professional development needs and how to meet their needs. . Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education,69-89,67.