10. Jiménez, B. Drechsel, P., Koné, D., Bahri, A., Raschid-Sally, L. & Qadir, M. (2009).Wastewater, sludge and excretause in developing countries: An overview. In: P. Drechsel, Ch. A. Scott, L. Raschid-Sally, M. Redwood & A. Bahri (Eds.). Wastewater irrigation and health assessing and mitigating risk in low-income countries (pp. 23-35). Earthscan, United Kingdom.
11. Kahn, K.B. (2018). Understanding innovation. Business Horizons, 61(3), 453-460.
12. Kanol, D. (2014). Social cohesion activities and attitude change in Cyprus. International Journal of Conflict and Violence, 8(2), 297-304.
13. Khanpae, M. & Karami, E. (2015). Determinants of Farmers’ Attitudes towards Sustainability Dimensions of Farms under Wastewater Irrigation: The Case of Marvdasht County. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 11(1), 89-99.
14. Kilelu, C. (2004). Wastewater irrigation, farmers' perceptions of health risks and institutional perspectives: A case study in Maili Saba, Nairobi. CFP Report 38. IDRC, Ottawa.
15. Maleksaeidi, H., Karami, E. & Zamani, Gh.H. (2015). Farm households' resilience scale under water scarcity. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Changes, 20 (18), 1305-1318.
16. Meyers, L.S., Gamst, G. & Guarino, A.J. (2006). Applied multivariate research, Desighn and interpretation. Sage Publication.
17. Mojid, M.A., Wyseure, G.C.L., Biswas, S.K. & Hossain, A.B.M.Z. (2010). Farmers' perceptions and knowledge in using wastewater for irrigation at twelve peri-urban areas and two sugar mill areas in Bangladesh. Agric. Agricultural Water Management, 98, 79-86.
20. Owusu, V., Bakang, J.E.A., Abaidoo, R.C. & Kinane, M.L. (2012). Perception on untreated wastewater irrigation for vegetable production in Ghana. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 14: 135-150.
21. Qishlaqi, A., Moore, F. & Forghani, G. (2008). Impact of untreated wastewater irrigation on soils and crops in Shiraz suburban area, SW Iran. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 141 (1), 257-273.
22. Peng, J., Zhi-cai, J. & Lin-jie, G. (2007). Application of the expanded theory of planned behavior in intercity travel behavior. Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 1-10.
23. Piadeh, F., Alavi Moghaddam, M.R. & Mardan, S. (2014). Present situation of wastewater treatment in the Iranian industrialestates: Recycle and reuse as a solution for achieving goals ofeco-industrial parks. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 92: 172–178.
29. Tajrishy, M. (2010). Wastewater treatment and reuse in Iran: Situation analysis. Tehran: Department of Civil Engineering Sharif University of Technology, Sharif University of Technology, Environment and Water Research Center (EWRC).
30. Udmale, P., Sujata, Y., Manandhar, S., Ishidaira, H. & Kiem, A.S. (2014). Farmers׳ perception of drought impacts, local adaptation and administrative mitigation measures in Maharashtra State, India. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 10(Part A), 250-269.
31. Yi, L., Jiao, W., Chen, X. & Chen, W. (2011). An overview of reclaimed water reuse in China. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 23, 1585–1593.
32. Zarifian, Sh. (2018). Factors affecting the adoption of trickle irrigation by palm cultivators of Dashtestan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(4), 647-655.
33. Zhu, Z. & Dou, J. (2018). Current status of reclaimed water in China: An overview. Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination, 8 (3), 293-307.