1. Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179-211.
2. Akpor, O.B., Kayode-Oni, I. & Babalola, O.O. (2015). Wastewater management, recycling and discharge. Hydrology, 3(3), 33-37.
3. Akpor, O.B. & Muchie, M. (2011). Environmental and public health implications of wastewater quality. Biotechnology, 10, 2380-2387
4. Armstrong, M. & Taylor, S. (2014). Armstrongs' handbook of human resource management practice (13nd Ed). Ashford Colour press Ltd., UK.
5. Bijani, M., Hayati, D. & Abdolvand, B. (2013). Agricultural water conflict in the Doroodzan dam irrigation network, Iran: The opinion of regional water experts. Environmental sciences, 7(1), 59-78.
- Ensink, J.H.J., van der Hoek, W., Matsuno, Y., Munir, S. & Aslam, M.R. (2002). Use of untreated wastewater in Peri-Urban agriculture in Pakistan: Risk and opportunities. Research Report 64. Colombo, Sri Lanka: International Water Management Institute.
- Ganji, N., Yazdani, S. & Saleh, I. (2018). Identifying factor affecting efficiency of water use in wheat production, Alborz province (Data Envelopment Analysis Approach). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 49(1), 13-22.
- Gu, Q., Chen, Y., Pody, R., Cheng, R., Zheng, X. & Zhang, Z. (2015). Public perception and acceptability toward reclaimed water in Tianjin. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 104, 291-299.
- Hartley, T.W. (2006). Public perception and participation in water reuse. Desalination, 187(1-3), 115-126.
10. Jiménez, B. Drechsel, P., Koné, D., Bahri, A., Raschid-Sally, L. & Qadir, M. (2009).Wastewater, sludge and excretause in developing countries: An overview. In: P. Drechsel, Ch. A. Scott, L. Raschid-Sally, M. Redwood & A. Bahri (Eds.). Wastewater irrigation and health assessing and mitigating risk in low-income countries (pp. 23-35). Earthscan, United Kingdom.
12. Kanol, D. (2014). Social cohesion activities and attitude change in Cyprus. International Journal of Conflict and Violence, 8(2), 297-304.
14. Kilelu, C. (2004). Wastewater irrigation, farmers' perceptions of health risks and institutional perspectives: A case study in Maili Saba, Nairobi. CFP Report 38. IDRC, Ottawa.
15. Maleksaeidi, H., Karami, E. & Zamani, Gh.H. (2015). Farm households' resilience scale under water scarcity. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Changes, 20 (18), 1305-1318.
16. Meyers, L.S., Gamst, G. & Guarino, A.J. (2006). Applied multivariate research, Desighn and interpretation. Sage Publication.
17. Mojid, M.A., Wyseure, G.C.L., Biswas, S.K. & Hossain, A.B.M.Z. (2010). Farmers' perceptions and knowledge in using wastewater for irrigation at twelve peri-urban areas and two sugar mill areas in Bangladesh. Agric. Agricultural Water Management
, 98, 79-86.
18. Molinos, M., Sala-Garrido, R. & Lechuga, M.L. (2015). The role of environmental variables on the efficiency of water and sewerage companies: a case study of Chile. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 22(13)
19. Ndunda, E.N. & Mungatana, E.D. (2013). Farmers' perception and knowledge of health risks in wastewater irrigation. Open Science Repository Natural Resources and Conservation, Online (open access), doi: 10.7392/Research.70081917
20. Owusu, V., Bakang, J.E.A., Abaidoo, R.C. & Kinane, M.L. (2012). Perception on untreated wastewater irrigation for vegetable production in Ghana. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 14: 135-150.
21. Qishlaqi, A., Moore, F. & Forghani, G. (2008). Impact of untreated wastewater irrigation on soils and crops in Shiraz suburban area, SW Iran. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 141 (1), 257-273.
22. Peng, J., Zhi-cai, J. & Lin-jie, G. (2007). Application of the expanded theory of planned behavior in intercity travel behavior. Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 1-10.
23. Piadeh, F., Alavi Moghaddam, M.R. & Mardan, S. (2014). Present situation of wastewater treatment in the Iranian industrialestates: Recycle and reuse as a solution for achieving goals ofeco-industrial parks. Resources, Conservation and Recycling
, 92: 172–178.
24. Rutkowski, T., Raschid-Sally, L. & Buechler, S. (2007). Wastewater irrigation in the developing world—Two case studies from the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal. Agricultural Water Management, 88, 83-91.
26. Sheidaei, F., Karami, E. & Keshavarz, M. (2016). Farmers' attitude towards wastewater use in Fars Province, Iran. Water Policy, 18 (2), 355-367.
29. Tajrishy, M. (2010). Wastewater treatment and reuse in Iran: Situation analysis. Tehran: Department of Civil Engineering Sharif University of Technology, Sharif University of Technology, Environment and Water Research Center (EWRC).
30. Udmale, P., Sujata, Y., Manandhar
, S., Ishidaira, H. & Kiem, A.S. (2014). Farmers׳ perception of drought impacts, local adaptation and administrative mitigation measures in Maharashtra State, India. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction
, 10(Part A), 250-269.
32. Zarifian, Sh. (2018). Factors affecting the adoption of trickle irrigation by palm cultivators of Dashtestan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(4), 647-655.
33. Zhu, Z. & Dou, J. (2018). Current status of reclaimed water in China: An overview. Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination, 8 (3), 293-307.