10. Chang, S. E., Liu, A. Y., & Shen, W. C. (2017). User trust in social networking services: A comparison of Facebook and LinkedIn. Computers in Human Behavior, 69, 207-217.
11. Cheng, Y. M. (2011). Antecedents and consequences of e‐learning acceptance. Information Systems Journal, 21(3), 269-299. Retrieved from https://library3.hud.ac. UK/summon/.
12. Davis, F.D. (1986). A Technology Acceptance Model for Empirically Testing New End-User Information Systems: Theory and Results, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
13. Davis, F.D. (1989), “Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology”, MIS Quarterly, 13(3), 319-340.
14. De Smet, C., Bourgonjon, J., De Wever, B., Schellens, T., & Valcke, M. (2012). Researching instructional use and the technology acceptation of learning management systems by secondary school teachers. Computers & Education, 58(2), 688-696.
15. Doszhanov, A., & Ahmad, Z. A. (2015). Customers’ intention to use green products: the impact of green brand dimensions and green perceived value. In SHS Web of Conferences, 18, 16 pages.
16. Fami, H. S., Ghasemi, J., Malekipoor, R., Rashidi, P., Nazari, S., & Mirzaee, A. (2010). Renewable Energy Use in Smallholder Farming Systems: A Case Study in Tafresh Township of Iran. Sustainability, 2(3), 702-716.
17. Fars Regional Electricity Company. (2017). Deputy Director of Planning and Research (Office of Communications Technology and Information Management). Retrieved July 28, 2018, from http: // www. Frec. Co.ir.
18. Fathema, N., Shannon, D., & Ross, M. (2015). Expanding the technology acceptance model (TAM) to Examine Faculty Use of Learning Management Systems (LMSs) In Higher Education Institutions. Journal of Online Learning & Teaching, 11(2), 210-232.
19. Feng, H. Y. (2012). Key factors influencing user’s intentions of adopting renewable energy technologies. Academic Research International, 2(2), 156.
20. Fishbein, M., & Ajzen, I. (1975). Belief, attitude, intention and behavior: An introduction to theory and research. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
21. Heidari, H., Katircioglu, S. T., & Saeidpour, L. (2012). Natural gas consumption and economic growth: Are we ready to natural gas price liberalization in Iran?. Energy policy, 63, 638-645.
22. Hosseini, S. S., Nazari, M. R., & Araghinejad, Sh. (2013).Investigating the effect of climate change on agricultural sector with emphasis on the role of adaptation strategies in this section. Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 44(1), 1-16.(In Farsi)
23. Ifenthaler, D., & Schweinbenz, V. (2013). The acceptance of Tablet-PCs in classroom instruction: The teachers’ perspectives. Computers in Human Behavior, 29(3), 525-534.
24. International Energy Agency. (2017). Retrieved August 1, 2018, fromhttps://www.iea.org
25. Ismaili, A., Fatehi, F. (2012). Investigating the relationship between energy consumption, income and emissions of carbon dioxide in Iran, Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 43(2), 175- 181.(In Farsi)
26. Jebli, M. B., & Youssef, S. B. (2017). The role of renewable energy and agriculture in reducing CO2 emissions: Evidence for North Africa countries. Ecological indicators, 74, 295-301.
27. John, S. P. (2013). Influence of computer self-efficacy on information technology adoption. International Journal of Information Technology, 19(1), 1-13.
28. Kalantari, Kh. (2013). Structural Equation Modeling in Socio-Economic Research (with LISREL and SIMPLIS), (2th ed). Tehran: Culture Saba Publishing House. (In Farsi)
29. Karimi, E., Sedighi, H., & Babaei, A. R. (2011). Considering the barrieres to organic farming progress from the perspective of experts from the Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 42(2), 231-242.(In Farsi)
30. Keshavarz, M., Moidy, M. (2016). Challenges of Agricultural extension System in Adaptation to Climate Change: The Viewpoint of Agriculture Experts in Fars Province. Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(2), 453-466.(In Farsi)
31. Khalilzadeh, J., Ozturk, A. B., & Bilgihan, A. (2017). Security-related factors in extended UTAUT model for NFC based mobile payment in the restaurant industry. Computers in Human Behavior, 70, 460-474.
32. Khan, M. T. I., Ali, Q., & Ashfaq, M. (2017). The nexus between greenhouse gas emission, electricity production, renewable energy and agriculture in Pakistan. Renewable Energy, 118, 437-451.
33. Kim, H., Park, E., Kwon, S. J., Ohm, J. Y., & Chang, H. J. (2014). An integrated adoption model of solar energy technologies in South Korea. Renewable Energy, 66, 523-531.
34. Koç, T., Turan, A. H., & Okursoy, A. (2016).Acceptance and usage of a mobile information system in higher education: An empirical study with structural equation modeling. The International Journal of Management Education, 14(3), 286-300.
35. Krejcie, R.V., & Morgan, D.W., 1970, How to Randomize, Research Division, National Education Association. 163.
36. Lallmahomed, M. Z., Lallmahomed, N., & Lallmahomed, G. M. (2017). Factors influencing the adoption of e-Government Services in Mauritius. Telematics and Informatics, 34(4), 57-72.
37. Menozzi, D., Fioravanzi, M., & Donati, M. (2015). Farmer’s motivation to adopt sustainable agricultural practices. Bio-based and Applied Economics, 4(2), 125-147.
38. Mojavaryan, S. M., Ahmadi Kaligi, S., & Amin Ravan, M. (2015). Application of Riccardin Method in Investigating the Impact of Climate Change on Agricultural Land Rents, Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(3), 481- 491.(In Farsi)
39. Montazeri, M., Ebrahimi, A. R., Ahmadi, p., & Rahnema, A. (2014). Investigating the Factors Affecting Intent to Buy in E-Commerce. Business Management, 6(2), 207- 226.
40. Mousavi, S. F. & Pierre Damagh, M., (2015), Renewable energy development from the perspective of international law, Energy Law Studies, 2 (1), 257- 287.
41. National Center for the Distribution of Oil Products of Iran. (2015). Statistics. Retrieved June 27, 2016, from https://www.niopdc.ir.
42. Nowruzi, A., & Shahbazi, A. (2010). The role of extension the development of organic agriculture (bio) in the country's villages. Rural Development, 2(2), 1-22. (In Farsi)
43. Rezaei Dolatabadi, H; Khazaei Poul, J & Shaabani Naft Chali, J. (2012). Investigating the tendency to electronic purchasing based on the development of the technology acceptance model. Journal of Research, New Marketing Research, Second Year, 93-110. (In Farsi)
44. Tofigh, A. A., & Abedian, M. (2016). Analysis of energy status in Iran for designing sustainable energy roadmap. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 57, 1296-1306.
45. Yazdan Panah Derv, K; Pour Rostmi, N; Yousefi, R & Hossein Zadeh, M. (2017). A Comparative Study of Enhancing Energy Security Using Renewable Energies: In a geopolitical comparison between Iran and Japan with a strategic management model, Human Geography Research, 49 (3), 713- 731. (In Farsi)
46. Yazdan, G. F., Behzad, V., & Shiva, M. (2012). Energy consumption in Iran: past trends and future directions. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 12-17.
47. Yazdanpanah, M., Komendantova, N., & Ardestani, R. S. (2015). Governance of energy transition in Iran: Investigating public acceptance and willingness to use renewable energy sources through socio-psychological model. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 45, 565-573.