Ahmadvand, M., Nazemos'sadat, S. M. J., Kamgar-Haghighi, A. A., & Sharifzadeh, M. (2009). Adoption of long-term rainfall forecasting: A case of Fars province wheat farmers. Iranain Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2(2), 1-15.
Ajoudani, Z., & Mehdizadeh, H. (2009). A study on the possibility of organic agriculture development and extension in kermanshah province from the perspective of agricultural experts. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 2(4), 65-73.
Arbuckle, J. G., Roesch-McNally, G. J. J. o. S., & Conservation, W. (2015). Cover crop adoption in Iowa: The role of perceived practice characteristics. 70(6), 418-429.
Asadi Rahmani, H., Khavazi, K., Asgharzadeh, A., Rejali, F., & Afshari, M. (2012). Biofertilizers in Iran: Opportunities and challenges. Iranian Journal of Soil Research (IJSR), 26(1), 77-87.
Ataei, P., & Izadi, N. (2014). Investigating influence factors on farmers' intention in using modern channels (Case study: Feyzabad water supply network in Fars province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(4), 673-682. doi:10.22059/ijaedr.2014.53841
Bodake, H., Gaikwad, S., & Kalantri, L. J. A. U. (2009). Study of adoption level of bio-fertilizers by the farmers. 4(1/2), 211-213.
Chabook, N. (2015). Identifing factors effecting the adoption of organic farming by winegrower in Kermanshah county. Master thesis, Agricultural Science faculty, university of Tehran.
Davis, F. D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS quarterly, 319-340.
Davis, F. D., Bagozzi, R. P., & Warshaw, P. R. (1989). User acceptance of computer technology: a comparison of two theoretical models. Management science, 35(8), 982-1003.
10. Eder, J. M., Mutsaerts, C. F., Sriwannawit, P. J. E. R., & Science, S. (2015). Mini-grids and renewable energy in rural Africa: How diffusion theory explains adoption of electricity in Uganda. 5, 45-54.
11. Eshaghi, S., R, Hedjazi, U., Rezvanfar, A., & Alambeigi, A. (2017). Logit analysis of the dimensions of innovation and attitude effects on the environmental behavior of Ardabil province rural in relation to conservation technology. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(1), 79-92.
12. Farajollahi, M., Nemati, A., Khatibzanjani, N., & Vajari, T. (2017). Required characteristics to utilizing of mobile learning in organic agriculture education from farmers’ perspective East Azarbaijan. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, 9(42), 120-135. doi:10.22092/jaear.2017.114986.1418
13. Gatignon, H., & Robertson, T. S. J. J. o. c. r. (1985). A propositional inventory for new diffusion research. 11(4), 849-867.
14. Ghambarali, R., & Zarafshani, K. (2012). Reviewing on the influence of innovation characteristics in adoption process with the use of meta-analysis method. Paper presented at the Fourth Congress of Extension and Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, Iran.
15. Ghane, F., Samah, B. A., Ahmad, A., & Idris, K. (2011). The role of social influence and innovation characteristics in the adoption of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices by paddy farmers in Iran. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the International Conference on Social Science and Humanity.
16. Godfray, H. C. J., Beddington, J. R., Crute, I. R., Haddad, L., Lawrence, D., Muir, J. F., . . . Toulmin, C. J. s. (2010). Food security: the challenge of feeding 9 billion people. 1185383.
17. Golbaz, S., & Karami Dehkordi, A. (2015). Analysis of innovative features the Reforming and Improving Grape Orchard and its impact on innovation adoption in the Khoramdareh Township. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 8(30), 1-20.
18. Grote, U. J. F. S. (2014). Can we improve global food security? A socio-economic and political perspective. 6(2), 187-200.
19. Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (2009). Multivariate Data Analysis (7 ed.): Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice hall.
20. Hasler, K., Olfs, H.-W., Omta, O., & Bröring, S. J. S. (2017). Drivers for the adoption of different eco-innovation types in the fertilizer sector: a review. 9(12), 2216.
21. Heidarieh, S., A, Seyed Hosseini, S., M, & Shahabi, A. (2013). Simulation of technology acceptance model in banking of Iran with emphasis on system dynamics. Journal of Technology Development Management, 1, 67-98.
22. Holak, S. L., & Lehmann, D. (1990). Purchase intentions and the dimensions of innovation: An exploratory model. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 7(1), 59-73.
23. Igiehon, N. O., Babalola, O. O. J. A. m., & biotechnology. (2017). Biofertilizers and sustainable agriculture: exploring arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. 101(12), 4871-4881.
24. Johnson, B., & Christensen, L. (2008). Educational research: Quantitative, qualitative, and mixed approaches: Sage.
25. Joo, Y., Lim, K., & Lim, E. J. A. J. o. E. T. (2014). Investigating the structural relationship among perceived innovation attributes, intention to use and actual use of mobile learning in an online university in South Korea. 30(4).
26. Karami, E., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., Ahmadvand, M., & Lari, M. B. (2006). Adoption of Rice- Fish Farming (RFF) in Fars Province Iranain Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2(2), 31-44.
27. Lancaster, G., & Taylor, C. J. T. Q. R. o. M. (1986). The diffusion of innovations and their attributes: A critical review. 11(4), 13-19.
28. Läpple, D., Renwick, A., & Thorne, F. J. F. P. (2015). Measuring and understanding the drivers of agricultural innovation: Evidence from Ireland. 51, 1-8.
29. Lee, J., & Allaway, A. J. J. o. S. m. (2002). Effects of personal control on adoption of self-service technology innovations. 16(6), 553-572.
30. Makiabadi, F., Lashkarara, F., & Mirdamadi, S., M. (2016). The Organic Farming's Capabilities in Improving Food Security from the Viewpoint of Agricultural Experts in Agriculture Organization in Tehran province. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 9(2), 11-20.
31. Mannan, S., Nordin, S. M., Rafik-Galea, S. J. G. B., & Research, M. (2017). Innovation Diffusion Attributes as Predictors to Adoption of Green Fertilizer Technology among Paddy Farmers in Perak State. 9.
32. Meijer, S. S., Catacutan, D., Ajayi, O. C., Sileshi, G. W., & Nieuwenhuis, M. J. I. J. o. A. S. (2015). The role of knowledge, attitudes and perceptions in the uptake of agricultural and agroforestry innovations among smallholder farmers in sub-Saharan Africa. 13(1), 40-54.
33. Mirzaei, N., & Alibeigi, A., H. (2016). Agricultural Paradigmatic Preferences of Agricultural and Natural Resources Faculty Members in west of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, 8(36), 106-118. doi:10.22092/jaear.2016.106618
34. Movahedi, R., Izadi, N., & Vahdat Adab, R. (2017). Investigating Factors Affecting Farmers’Adoption of Pressurized Irrigation Tchnology in Asadabad County, Hamedan Province. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture, 31.2(2), 287-300. doi:10.22092/jwra.2017.113172
35. Naeemi, A., Najafloo, P., & sobhani, S., M, J. (2015). Role of Education, Extension and Information in Development of Agricultural Biotechnology from the Viewpoint of the Subject Specialists. Agricultural Education Administration Research, 7(33), 97-110. doi:10.22092/jaear.2015.105841
36. Nazeri, P., Kashani, A., Khavazi, K., Ardakani, M., R, & Mirakhoondi, M. (2012). Effect of Use Microbial Zinc Granulated Phosphorous Bio fertilizer on Growth Indices of Bean. Scientific Journal Management System, 8(42), 1-16.
37. Ostlund, L. E. J. J. o. c. r. (1974). Perceived innovation attributes as predictors of innovativeness. 1(2), 23-29.
38. Rajabi, A., Shabanali Fami, H., & Pooratashi, M. (2013). Investigating adoption component of agricultural organic products from the viewpoints of consumers (A case study in Karaj County). Journal of Food Science and Technology, 38(10), 33-43.
39. Rajendran, K., Devaraj, P. J. B., & bioenergy. (2004). Biomass and nutrient distribution and their return of Casuarina equisetifolia inoculated with biofertilizers in farm land. 26(3), 235-249.
40. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Salehi, S. J. A. J. o. A. R. (2010). Agricultural specialists intention toward precision agriculture technologies: Integrating innovation characteristics to technology acceptance model. 5(11), 1191-1199.
41. Rogers, E. M. (2003). Diffusion of innovations. New York: Free Press, Simon and Schuster.
42. Savita, V. (2007). Knowledge and adoption of bio-fertilizers in horticultural and other crops in rural communities of Haryana. Haryana Journal of Horticultural Sciences, 36(1/2), 86-88.
43. Soleymani, S. (2008). Factors effecting the sustainable agricultural acceptance by wheatgreens coveraged by wheat core plans (Marvdasht Area). Journal of Agricultural Extention and Economics, 1(2), 69-80.
44. Sturz, A., & Christie, B. R. (2003). Beneficial microbial allelopathies in the root zone: the management of soil quality and plant disease with rhizobacteria. 72(2), 107-123.
45. Tabachnick, B. G., Fidell, L. S. J. N. H., MA: Allyn, & Bacon. (2007). Using multivariate statistics, 5th.
46. Talape, Y., Kale, S., Gawande, V., Nagalwade, L. J. J. o. S., & Crops. (2011). Adoption of farmers towards biofertilizers and its determinants in Nagpur district. 21(1), 113-115.
47. Tey, Y. S., & Brindal, M. J. P. A. (2012). Factors influencing the adoption of precision agricultural technologies: a review for policy implications. 13(6), 713-730.
48. Thakur, N. (2017). Organic Farming, Food Quality, and Human Health: A Trisection of Sustainability and a Move from Pesticides to Eco-friendly Biofertilizers. In Probiotics in Agroecosystem (pp. 491-515): Springer.
49. Vessey, J. K. (2003). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizers. 255(2), 571-586.
50. von Meyer-Höfer, M., von der Wense, V., Padilla Bravo, C., & Spiller, A. (2013). Mature and emerging organic markets: Modelling consumer attitude and behaviour with Partial Least Square Approach. Retrieved from
51. Wangi, M., & Kariuki, S. (2015). Factors determining adoption of new agricultural technology by smallholder farmers in developing countries. Journal of Economics Sustainable Development, 6(5).
Zolkepli, I. A., & Kamarulzaman, Y. (2015). Social media adoption: The role of media needs and innovation characteristics. Computers in Human Behavior, 43, 189-209