- Adib, S., & Roosta, K, (2009). Analysis of Structures Affecting job motivation extension agent (The Case of South Khorasan province, Third Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences, Mashhad, Iran Association of Agricultural Extension and Education) (In Farsi).
- Agricultural Jihad Organization of Kermanshah. (2016). Agricultural Broadcasting county of Kermanshah.
- Amini, A., Shahsavan, M., & Zeinal Hamedani, A. (2009). Success Factors Evaluation of Women as Extension Help Agents in Isfahan Province; Journal of science and technology of agricultural and natural resources water and soil science, 12 (46) 12 (46), 250-270 (In Farsi).
- Anonymous. (2003). Appropriateness of training and visit extension method for rained agriculture. Internation fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) available online http://www.ifad.org.
- Horne, P. and S. Warner. 1998 .participatory approaches to agricultural technology development in sloping land. available online. http://www.agent.org/library/eb456.html.
- Mooko, N. P. (2006). The information behaviors of rural women in Botswana. Library & Information Science Research, 27(1), 115-127.
- Moridalsadat, P., Asadi, A., Sadeghi Fatollah, A. (2007). Investigating the effectiveness of the facilitators of rural women in the county of Damavand, Journal of Agricultural Sciences Iran, vol2-38, No2. 301- 309.
- Nezamdoosth, H., Baradran.M., and Ghanian M., (2013). Role of extension agent in achieving sustainable agricultural, Second National Conference on Medicinal Plants and sustainable agriculture, Hamedan, Hegmataneh Community environmental assessors.
- Nezamdoosth, H., Baradran. M., and Ghanian. M., (2016) An analysis of factors affecting improvement of performance of extension agent From the farmers’ viewpoint in Zahak township. Iran Agricultural Economics and Development Research. Vol 47, No 2, 419-426
10. Organization of research, education and extension, Select Open instructions engineering (2014) deployment and support of extension agent.
11. Rudd, R., Stedman, N.P., and Morgan, CH. (2002), Florida cooperative extension volunteer leadership certification program. Paper presented at the association of leadership educators annual meeting.
12. Sharif Zadeh, A., Asadi, A.; Sharifi, M., (2011). Impact oriented Evaluation in sustainable development. A Guide for monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects. Tehran, Publications Academic Jihad.
13. Theres, S. M. (2003). Wealth ranking in the Gambia: which households participated in the FITT programme?, available online. http://www.iied.org/NR/agbioliv/pla_notes/pla_backissues/documents/plan_01502.PDF.
14. Yaghubi Faraani, A. (2004). Investigating the effectiveness of the implementation plan of extension agent in the province Ardebil, Cultural and Artistic Institute shghayegh village.
Zafarullah Khan, M. Z., Haq, Z., Ullah Khan, N., Pervaiz, U., & Anwar Khan, M. A. (2011). Training needs of agricultural extension agent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Sarhad Journal of Agricultural, 27(1), 133-137.