10. Ghodami, Simin, Fatemi, Seyyed Mohammad Mehdi (2010). Strategic Evaluation of Tourism Development Capabilities: A Case Study of Fereydunkenar City. Journal of Applied Research of Geographic Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 19, Winter 2010. (In Farsi)
11. Hadipour M., Lasmipour, R. And Ismaili, A. (2015), participatory management of rural tourism and its role in sustainable development. Place of publication: Third National Conference on Tourism, Geography and Sustainable Environment Accessibility: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-TGES03-TGES03_078.html.(In Farsi)
12. Haji Nejad, A., Rahimi, D. And Taghizadeh Z. (2013) Development of a Strategic Tourism Development Program in Sample Rural Tourism Types (Case Study: Hajij Village Typical Village in Paveh), Aims of the Land, Fifth, First Issue, Spring, Summer, 2013, p. 78-51. (In Farsi)
13. Hanger, J. and Violin, T. (2005). Basics of Strategic Management, Translation: Seyed Mohammad Arabi and Davoud Izadi, Cultural Research Center, Tehran.(In Farsi)
14. Hawaii Sunni, M. K (2014) The second-best and best attraction to attract tourists to the country Available at: 2872 http://mizanonline.ir/fa/content/. . Retrieved 13 March 2014. (In Farsi)
15. Heidari Sarban, V. (2015) Investigating the Impact of Tourism on Promoting Social and Psychological Abilities of Villagers (Case Study: Meshgin Shahr), Tourism Planning and Development, No. 16: 165-163. (In Farsi)
16. Hejazi Zadeh, Zahra; Rajaee Razi, Mohammad Ali; Hosseini Amini, Hassan (2013). Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of rural tourism development, Case study of rural ecosystems Abyaneh - Isfahan, Journal of Planning and Development of Tourism; Year 2, No. 5, Summer 2013; pp. 50-76 (In Farsi)
17. Heneghan, M., (2002). Structures and processes in Rural Tourism, Athenry: Rural Development Centre, 2002.
18. Hosseini, A., Pourahmad, A., Hatami Nejad, H. And Rezaei Nia, h. (2013), Strategies for organizing the texture of Ghetariye neighborhood erosion using QSPM method. ten years/ No 24/ 2013/ Presentation of texture management strategies for Ghateiryah neighborhood using 79 / QSPM method.(In Farsi)
19. Imanty Fshlaq, S. And Hashemi, S. (2009) The Role of Entrepreneurship in the Sustainable Development of Tourism, Work and Society, Issue 106 and 107: 94-105.(In Farsi)
20. Izadi, N., Ataei, P .2013. Rural Entrepreneurship and the Role of Agricultural Promotion and Education in its Development. Agricultural Engineering and Natural Resources Engineering System, 34-30. (40) 11. (In Farsi)
21. Jahedi, Fatemeh (2007), The role of tourism in the development of Gorgan region, senior lecturer at Tehran University, Tehran. (In Farsi)
22. Johnson, G., K., shcoles, R.W., sexty. E. (1986). Exploring strategic management. Scarborough, prentice-Hall, Ontario, pp.345.
23. Kadivar, Ali Asghar, Mousavi, Mohammad (2012). Investigating the capabilities and bottlenecks of the mountainous mountains for sustainable development using the SWOT model (Case: Kardeh valley north of Mashhad), Geography and Development, No. 28, Autumn 2012, pp. 67-78. (In Farsi)
24. Karami, Fariba, Sharifi, Roghiye (2013). Rural Tourism Evaluation Using SWOT Model Case Study: Villages in Maragheh Central District. Journal of Geochemistry and Geography and Planning, Year 17, No. 446, Winter 2013, pages 196- 173. (In Farsi)
25. Khatoon Abadi, S. A. And the Rastt Qalam, M., (2011). Measurement of Four Rural Tourism Pillars Using SWOT (Case Study: Tourism Target Villages in Chaharmahal va Bakhtiari Province), Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Agricultural Sciences and Technology), Volume 25, Issue 3, Autumn 2011, Pages. 338-330. (In Farsi)
26. Kobayashi, H. and Akhmad, A. (2011), Rural Tourism and Sustainable Development in Hokkaido, Division of Urban and Environmental Engineering.
27. Kremen, C., and A. Miles. 2012. Ecosystem services in biologically diversified versus conventional farming systems: benefits, externalities, and trade-offs Ecology and Society 7(4): 40. http://dx.doi.org/10.5751/ES-05035-170440
28. Lane, B. (2009). Rural tourism: an overview. In T. Jamal, & M. Robinson (Eds.), The AGE handbook of tourism studies. London: Sage Publications.
29. Lordkipanidze, M., Brezet, H., and Backman, M. 2005. The Entrepreneurship Factor in Sustainable Tourism Development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 13(8): 787-98.
30. Lotfi, h. Hemmati, R. Pourali, R. An Effective Pattern for Sustainable Development of Rural Tourism:(A Case Study: Kandovan). Iranian Journal of Tourism & Hospitality. Islamic Azad University, Garmsar Branch Vol 1, No 1, Summer 2010.
32. Mei, yan (2009) “Research on Rural Tourism Development Based on the New policy of Land Circulation”. Collage of Earth Sciences, Changdu university of Technology, Chengdu 610059, china.
33. Mohammadi, Saadi (2005), The role of tourism in rural development Case Study of Zaribar Marivan Village. Master thesis of Tehran University, Tehran. (In Farsi)
34. Motaei Langroudi Seyed Hassan, Heidari Zahra (2013). Explaining Agricultural Tourism Abilities Based on Tourists' Viewpoints (Case Study: Baladeh County, Tonekabon County), Quarterly Journal, Programming and Development of Tourism, No. 3, 2013. (In Farsi)
36. Najafi Kani, Ali Akbar, Motiee Langroudi, Hassan; Najafi, Kobra (2008), "Feasibility of Ecotourism Development in Rural Areas Using the SWOT Analytical Model (Amol City), Geography and Development Magazine, Sixth Year, No. 19 & 18, p. 137 -121 . (In Farsi)
37. Noahgahar, Ahmad; Hosseinzadeh, Mohammad Mahdi, Persia, Asma (2008), "Evaluation of Qeshm Island Authenticity Capabilities Using the SWOT Strategy Model", Geography and Development Magazine, No. 15, Zahedan University, Pages 172-151. (In Farsi)
38. Nouri, Gholamreza; Taghizadeh, Zahra; Shirani, Ziba (2012). The Role of Iran in the Therapeutic Tourism of the Islamic World with Emphasis on Nature Therapy (Functions, Challenges and Solutions). Quarterly Journal of Geographical Space Tourism, Summer 2012, Volume 1, Issue 3, Pages 1- 19. (In Farsi)
39. OECD (2001), the Well-Being of Nations: the Role of Human and Social Capital, Paris.
40. Pourahmad, Ahmad, Behdost, Frank, Forehudi, Rahmatullah (2015), Investigating the Role of Tourism in Urban Development in Kermanshah. Geography and urbanization-region, No. 15. Summer of 1394. (In Farsi)
41. Rokn al-Din Eftekhari, A., Mahdavi, D., Akbari Samani, N. (2013). Presentation of Strategic Planning Pattern for Sustainable Rural Tourism Development (Case Study: Small Lavasan Village), Human Geography Research, 45 (1). (In Farsi)
42. Rokn al-Din Eftekhari, AS. R And Mahdavi, d. (2006) Rural Tourism Development Strategies Using SWOT Model (Lavasan Village Small), Quarterly Journal of Humanities, Vol. 10, No. 2, Summer 2006.(In Farsi)
43. Sagjay, M., Alizadeh, D. (2010). An Investigation of Rural Tourism Product in Pave County, Geographic Space Science and Research Quarterly, (41) 1. (In Farsi)
45. Somoni-Qutb Abadi, Sahar, Torabi-Farsansani, Neda, Shafiei, Zahed, Bazrafshan, Morteza and Ghaffari, Sidraiman (2017). Identification of Agricultural Tourism Capacity in Jahrom County Using the Toze Model. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture, Vol. 4, No. 2, Summer 2017. (In Farsi)
46. Srivastava, P. K., .2005. singh, stakhobler- based swot a hahgsistor successful municipal solid waste management in lucknow , India waste management 25,PP. 34-38.
47. Su, B. (2011). Rural tourism in China, Tourism Management, 32: 1438-1441.
48. Su, B. 2011. Rural Tourism in China. Tourism Management, 32(6): 1438–41.
49. Taghavi, M., Pour Soleimani, AS. 2009 Factors Affecting the Growth of the Tourism Industry in Iran. Economic Research. 9 (3): 157-172. (In Farsi)
50. Tavlaee, S., Riahi, and. , Afrakhteh, h (2013) Investigating the Capabilities and Strategies for Rural Tourism Development in the Qak District of Qom Province, Human Geography Research, Volume 45, Number 4, Winter 2013, Pages 103-118. (In Farsi)
51. Turkaman Nia, N. Bahrami, S. And Azizi, p. (2011) Tourism Assessment of the Kang Village Using the SWOT Model, Tourism Quarterly and Future Outlook, 2010, No. 1, Winter 2011, pp. 105-89. (In Farsi)
52. Varesi, Hamid Reza;Taghvaei, Masoud, Sharifi, Nasrin; (2015). Spatial Analysis and Optimal Locating of Urban Green Spaces (Case Study: Najaf Abad City, Journal of Urban Planning and Research, Summer 2015- No. 21, pp. 51-72. (In Farsi)
53. World Tourism Organization (WTO). (2004). Indicators of Sustainable Development for Tourism Destinations: A Guidebook. World Tourism Organization, Spain.
54. World. Torism Organization ,(2009). Tourism Highlight editions.
55. Zarabi, A., Mahbobfar, M. R., (2013). Application of the SWOT-QSPM Model in the Development of Tourism Development Strategy of Kashan. Journal of Space Planning (Geography). Third year, number four, successive 11, winter 2013. (In Farsi)
56. Zarabi, A., Mohammadi, M. A.S. J., Firoozi, M. G., (2011). Planning Tourism Development Using SWOT Model (Case Study: Noorabad Mamsani Town), Scientific Journal of Spatial Planning, Vol. 1, No. 2, Autumn 2011, pp. 1-24. (In Farsi)
57. Movahed, Ali; but Nepour, Saeed; Zarei, Reza (2012). Evaluation of tourist resorts around metropolitan cities by combining the AHP and SWO model; Case study of the tourist resort of Malaqah, Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Fourth Year, No. 15, Winter 2013, pp. 74-53. (In Farsi)