- Davies J.(1987). The entrepreneurial and adaptative university: characteristics of its organization and operation. Int J Inst Manag High Educ 2(1):102–104
- Davodi H, Shabanali Fami H, & Kalantari K. (2012). An Investigation of Technology Development Barriers in Agricultural Science and Technology Parks of Tehran University. Journal of Science and Technology Policy; 4 (2) :1-10(In Farsi).
- Etzkowitz, H & Leydesdorff L. (2001). Universities and the Global Knowledge Economy, Continuum, London, 2001.
- Etzkowitz, H. (2003). Research groups as ‘quasi-firms’: the invention of the entrepreneurial university. Research Policy 32:109–21.
- Etzkowitz, H., Webster, A., Gebhardt, C., & Terra, B.R.C.,(2000). The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm. Research Policy 29 (2), 313–330.
- Fakour B, & Haji Hosseini H. (2008). Academic Entrepreneurship and commercialization of research results in Iranian universities (Case study of seven Iranian universities). Journal of Science and Technology Policy; 1 (2) :59-71(In Farsi)
- Ghazinoori S, & Ali Hamadi A. (2008). Prioritizing policy instruments for supporting new technology-based firms in Iran, using a fuzzy MCDM model. ,Journal of Science and Technology Policy;1(3) :73-79 (In Farsi).
- Ghodsipour, S. (2000). Analytical Hierarchy process (AHP), Amirkabir University press (3th ed) (In Farsi).
- Hooman, H.A. (2000). Statistical Inference in Behavioral Research. Tehran: Parsa Publsher, 576p. (In Farsi).
10. Jacob, M., Lundqvist, M. & Hellsmark, H. (2003). Entrepreneurial transformations in the Swedish University system: the case of Chalmers University of Technology. Research Policy, Vol.32, pp. 1555-1568.
11. Link, A. N., & Siegel, D. S.(2005). University-based technology initiatives: Quantitative and qualitative evidence. Research Policy, 34, 253–257.
12. Litan, Robert E., Mitchell, Lesa, & Reedy, E.J.(2007). Commercialization University Innovation: Alternative Approaches. Commercializing University Innovations: Alternative Approaches. NBER Working Paper. JEL No. O18,13,033, 034, 038
13. Mowery, D. C., & Ziedonis, A. A. (2002). Academic patent quality and quantity before and after the Bayh–Dole Act in the United States. Research Policy, 31, 399–418.
14. O’Shea, R. P., Allen, T. J., Chevalier, A., & Roche, F.(2005). Entrepreneurial orientation, technology transfer and spinoff performance of U.S. universities. Research Policy, 34(7), 994–1009.
15. Pasha Sharifi, G., & Najafi Zand, H.(2006). Statistical Methods in Social Sciences, Tehran, Sokhan Publications, 383p. (In Farsi).
16. Saaty. T. L. (1990); Decision Making For Leaders, RWS Publications, USA
17. Seigel, S. (2004). Non-parametric statistic for the behavioral science. Translated by Karimi, Y. Second edition. Allameh Tabatabaei University publication. Tehran, 384 p. (In Farsi).
18. Siegel, D. S., Wright, M., & Lockett, A.,(2007), "The rise of entrepreneurial activity at universities: organizational and societal implications"; Industrial and Corporate Change 16: 489-504.
19. Umam, Kh. (2008), Higher education institution and technology transfer. School of Business Management, ITB.
World Bank (2007), Enhancing Agricultural Innovation: How to go beyond the strengthening of research systems. Washington DC, USA: World Bank.