10. Henehan, B. M., Hardesty. SH., Shultz. M. and Wells, J. 2011. "New cooperative development issues" choices-the Magazine of food, farm and resource issues, JEL Classifications. Pp: 13, L22, L43.
11. hezar jaribi, J. (2010). Identifying and investigating the factors affecting the success of cooperatives (a case study on cooperatives in the Province of Qom). Social Development & Welfare Planning, 1(2), 83-112. (In Farsi).
12. Hosseini, S. S., Pakravan, M. R., Gilanpour, O., and Atghayi, M. 2012. Investigating the Effects of Protection Policy on Agriculture Sector TFP, Agricultural Economics and Development, 25 (4). Pp: 507-516.
13. Hosseini, S.S.; Pakravan, M.R.; Gilanpour, O.; Atghayi, M. (2012). Investigating the Effects of Protection Policy on Agriculture Sector TFP. Journal of Agricultural Economics & Development, 25 (4), 507-516. (In Farsi).
14. Javaheri Deljo, N., (2009). Remove subsidies of vegetable pesticides. Monthly magazine of Livestock and agro industry, 116, 17. (In Farsi).
15. Karamidehkordi, E. & Ansari, A. (2013). An analysis of the information systems of plant health management in the world and lessons to promote Iranian agriculture. Third National Conference on Agricultural and Food Industries, Islamic Azad University, Fasa Branch. 1-3. (In Farsi).
16. Khiabani, H., & Kochaki, A. (2002). Basics of Agricultural Ecology. Mashhad Publishing Jihad University of Mashhad University. (In Farsi).
17. Mahdian Broujeni, M. & Ahmadvand, M. (2012). Determinants of agricultural engineering and technical consulting services firms (AETCSFs) Activities in Broujen County. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 8 (1), 17-33. (In Farsi).
18. Mehrabanyan, A. & Moazzeni, S. (2008). Study subsidies paid and government credits to the agricultural sector in Iran and the experiences of other countries. Institute for Agricultural Planning and Economics Research publisher, Tehran Researches Research Processes Management. (In Farsi).
19. Mehri, K., zarifian, Sh. & Kohestani, H. (2014) Survey of farmers’ satisfaction from the performance of agricultural engineering and technical consulting services firms in East Azerbaijan Province and the factors affecting it. Fifth Congress of Science and Education on Agricultural and Natural Resources of Iran and the First International Conference on Village Consulting Services in Asia and the Pacific. 7-11. (In Farsi).
20. Mohebi Asfali, M. &Zamani Myandashti, N. (2014).Factors Affecting the Use of Subsidy by Members of Fars Medical Plant Clinics Using the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM). Fifth Congress of Science and Education on Agricultural and Natural Resources of Iran and the First International Conference on Village Consulting Services in Asia and the Pacific, 2-8. (In Farsi).
21. Naderi Mahdei, K., Zanganeh, A. & Pouya, M. (2016). Pathology of Agricultural Engineering, Technical and Consulting Companies: The Case of Hamedan and Malayer Counties. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 12(2), 137-149. (In Farsi).
22. Nejhadiran, F., Alavi Matin, y. & Firouzi, K. (2011). Investigating the Relationship between Intra-Organizational Factors and the Success Rate of Urmia City Credit Cooperatives. Cooperation and agriculture, 22(5), 145-161. (In Farsi).
23. Rahimi, M. K., Zarafshani, K., Rostami, F. & Nori, M. (2015).Evaluation of the Performance of Agricultural Development Service Firms (ADSF) in Zanjan Province using AHP. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 10 (2), 153-163. (In Farsi).
24. Rezaee, R., Gholifar, A., Safa, L. & Kazemi, M. (2012). Identifying barriers to development of corporate entrepreneurship in agricultural engineering and technical consulting services firms of Zanjan Province. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 4 (4), 27-46. (In Farsi).
25. Rivera, M. W. and Sulaiman, R. V. 2009. Extension: Object of reform, engine for innovation. Outlook on Agriculture, 38 (3). Pp: 267–273. Ahmadpour Dariani, M., Nikbin, H. & Karimi, A. (2012). Factors affecting entrepreneurship development through agricultural advisory services corporations in Zanjan province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economic and Development Research, 42-2(4), 535-546. (In Farsi).
26. Shafter, M. E. A., Ghnaem, S. S. & Adelmotleb, F. (2016) The roles of management to increase efficiency for employees and interconnected with good leadership. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM). 18( 11): 8-14.
27. Shaviklo, N., Hosseini, S. M. & Pouratashi, M. (2015). Problems of agricultural engineering and technical advisory services companies, from viewpoints of company’s administrators (Case study: Qazvin Province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economic and Development Research, 46 (1), 43-50. (In Farsi).
28. Sleigh, H. & Beglarian, M. (2005). Investigating the Attitude of Top Managers of National Jihad-e Keshavarzi Organizations in Iran toward Privatized Agricultural Extension Services. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 8 (4):17-29. (In Farsi).
Zarafshani, K., Alibeygi, A. H., Ranjbar, Z. & Soleymani, A. (2012). Assessing Farmers’ Expectations from Members of Agricultural Engineering and Consulting Firms (Case Study: Islam-Abad –e-Gharb Township, Kurdistan, Iran). Journal of Rural Research, 2 (7), 125-144. (In Farsi)