10. AmirKhani, T. & Pour-Ezzat, A.A. (2008). A look on the possibility of the development of social capital in light of organizational justice in government agencies. Journal of Public Administration, 1 (1), 19-32. (In Farsi).
11. Ashena, M., Asgari, N. & Monavarian, A. (2008). Structural and content dimensions for knowledge-based organizations. Proceeding of First Conference on Knowledge Management, 2-3 February 2008, Tehran (In Farsi).
12. Asoh, D. A., Belardo, S. & Crnkovic, J. (2007). Assessing knowledge management: Refining and cross validating the knowledge management index using SEM Techniques. International Journal of Knowledge Management, 3 (2), 1- 30.
13. Azam Vaziri, S., Mansouri, H. & Amrollahi, N. (2010). Improve knowledge management: The effect of social capital. Journal of Informology, 7 (28), 78-96. (In Farsi).
14. Basargekar, P. (2010). Measuring effectiveness of social capital in microfinance: A case study of urban microfinance program in India. International Journal of Social Inquiry, 3 (2), 25-43.
15. Bhatt, G. (2001). Knowledge management in organizations: Examining the interaction between technologies, techniques and people. Journal of Knowledge Management, 5 (1), 68- 75.
16. Bordbar, G. & Zarei, M. (2014). A study of the Impact of organizational social Capital on the improvement of knowledge management in Yazd's Welfare organization. Journal of Applied Sociology, 24 (4), 227-244. (In Farsi).
17. Coleman, J.S. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. Am J Social, 94, 95-120.
18. Damury, D., Mansouri, H., & Taheri, M. (2009). The relationship between knowledge management and social capital in the Islamic University (From the opinion of faculty members of Yazd University). Journal of Management, 13 (1), 44-64. (In Farsi).
19. Hair, J., Black, W., Babin, B. & Anderson, R. (2010). Multivariate data analysis. New York: Prentice Hall.
20. Heydari, M., Moghimi, M. & Khanifar, H. (2013). Review of the effects of factors which are vital in the implementation of knowledge management. Organizational Culture Management, 11 (1), 149-184. (In Farsi).
21. Hinkle, D., Wiersma, W. & Jurs, S. (2003). Applied Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences. USA: Houghton Mifflin Publisher.
22. Hoffman, J., Hoelscher, M. & Sherif, K. (2005). Social capital, knowledge management, and sustained superior performance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 9 (3), 93- 100.
23. Honary. H. (2011). Design of structural equation modeling social capital and knowledge management in sports organizations. Journal of Management Sport and Movement Sciences, 1(1), 85- 105. (In Farsi).
24. Jiang, L. (2011). The research on how social capital facilitates knowledge sharing between individuals. Proceeding of International Conference on ICCE2011, AISC 110, 15 May 2011, pp. 261–270.
25. Krejcie, R.V. & Morgan, D.W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610.
26. Lin, H. (2007). Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: An empirical study. International Journal of Manpower, 28 (3/4), 315-332.
27. Mahdian Rad, A. & Fazli, S. (2011). The impact of social capital on knowledge management development (case study: tax affairs organization in the country). Journal of Tax Research, 19 (12), 291-321. (In Farsi).
28. Matthews, R. & Marzec, P. (2011). Social capital, a theory for operations management: A systematic review of the evidence. International Journal of Production Research, 50 (24), 1-34.
29. McFadyen, M., Semadeni, M. & Cannella J. (2009). Value of strong ties to disconnect others: examining knowledge creation in biomedicine. Organ Sci, 20 (3), 552- 564.
30. Monavarian, A., Asgari, N., Akhavan, P. & Ashena, M. (2013). Developing social capital for facilitating knowledge management practices. International Journal of Social Capital Economics, 40 (9), 826- 844.
31. Nahapiet, J. & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23 (2), 242-266.
32. Paswan, A. (2009). Confirmatory factor analysis and structural equations modeling: An introduction. Technical Report, University of North Texas.
33. Qharah Biglo, H., Amir Kabiri, A.R. & Shadi Dizaji, B. (2013). The relationship between knowledge management dimensions and organizational performance. Proceeding of 6th Conference on Knowledge Management, 6-7 March 2013, Shahid Beheshti University. (In Farsi).
34. Ramachandran, S.D. (2010). Knowledge management in higher education: A case study in Malaysia. Printed and Published in Malaysia by University of Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
35. Ratten, V. & Suseno, Y. (2006). Knowledge development, social capital and alliance learning. International Journal of Educational Management, 20 (1), 60-72.
36. Reijsen, J. & Helms, R. (2011). Social capital as enabler for sustainable knowledge management. ECIS Proceedings, pp. 1-7.
37. Sharepour, M. (2007). Social capital and its role in social and economic life. Journal of Growth of Social Science Education, 29, 10-16. (In Farsi).
38. Yadollahi Farsi, J. & Rezazadeh, A. (2013). Social capital and organizational innovation: The mediating effect of entrepreneurial orientation. Journal of Community Positive Practices, 13 (2), 22-40.
39. Yang, H., Phelps, C. & Steensma, H. K. (2010). Learning from what others have learned from you: The positive effects of technological spillovers on originating firms. Academy of Management Journal, 53(2), 371-389.
40. Yousefi, A.R. & Gholami, B. (2006). The Isfahan female high school teachers' perspectives on the establishment of knowledge management in education department. Journal of Knowledge and Research in Educational Sciences, 20 (10), 29-48. (In Farsi).
41. Zaied, A., Soliman Hussein, G. & Hassan, M. (2012). The role of knowledge management in enhancing organizational performance. Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business, 4 (5), 27- 35.
42. Zare, H. (2012). Organizational citizenship behaviors and their relationship to social capital in the public organizations of Qom province. Journal of Management Studies, 5 (1), 79-96. (In Farsi).
43. Zhao, J., Ha, S. & Widdows, R. (2015). The influence of social capital on knowledge creation in online health communities. Information Technology and Management, DOI 10.1007/s10799-014-0211-3.
Ziaei, M.S., Monavarian, A. & Kazemi, A. (2011). The relationship between social capital and organizational preparation for the establishment of knowledge management (Case study: Iranian Steel Company). Journal of Public Administration, 3 (8), 179-198. (In Farsi)