- Esmaeil zadeh, H. (1986). The best model of transport and storage of wheat in Iran. MSC dissertation, University of Shiraz, Iran.
- Torkamani, J. Shirvanian, A. (1998). The optimal model of wheat transportation in the province of Fars. Proceedings of the Second Conference of Agricultural Economics, 63-70.
- Sheikhi, A. (1992). Optimal model of transportation for imported Wheat. Research of Jihad ministry.
- Pourhossein, M. (1996). Optimal model of Wheat transportation. Journal of Zamineh, 61(5), 66-73.
- Sheikhi, A. Nazeman, H. (2004). Planning model for the temporal and spatial distribution of imported wheat. Journal of Commerce, 29(1), 73-102.
- Kopahi, M. Kiani, G. (2006). Optimal transportation schedule of Wheat using mathematical models. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 37-2(1), 127-135.
- Asgari, N., R. Z. Farahani, H. Rashidi-Bajgan and M. S. Sajadieh (2013). Developing model-based software to optimise wheat storage and transportation: A real-world application. Applied Soft Computing 13(2), pp 1074-1084.
- Mahmoudinia, M. (2013). Hub location problem in the network of domestic Wheat distribution. MSC dissertation, University of Amirkabir, Tehran, Iran.
- U.N. Publication, (2014). Review of Maritime Transport. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, UNCTAD.
11. Government Trading Corporation of Iran (Research and Development Office). (2014) Performance Statistics Letter.
14. Grain Research Center of Iran, (2013). Grain Quality Specifications, order 1392.
15. Road Maintenance and Transport Organization (Deputy of Planning), 2014. Statistical Yearbook.