- Abtahi, H., and Kazemi, B. 2004. Opportunity. Institute for Business Studies and Research. (In Farsi)
- Afkhami Ardakani, M., Momeni, M,. and Farahi, R. 2011. A Study of the Efficiency of Iranian Commercial Banks Using a Combined Window Approach and Malmquist Productivity Index, Two Manuscripts of Daneshvar Behavior / Management and Development, Shahed University, Eighteenth, No.2-47, Pages 179-206. (In Farsi)
- AKamin, A., Bidogeza, J., Rene Minkoua, J., Afari-sefa, V. (2017). Efficiency and productivity analysis of vegetable farming within root and tuber-based systems in the humid tropics of Cameroon, Journal of Integrative Agriculture, Volume 16, Issue 8, August 2017, Pages 1865-1873.
- Akbari, N., and Dean Mohammadi, S. 2005. Measuring the Efficiency of Milk Production Units: A Case Study of Faka Companies, Malard, Golshahr, Goldschat, Research Project, Isfahan University. (In Farsi)
- Amani, B., and Arabzadeh, S.M. 2014. Performance Evaluation of Service Units with Data Envelopment Analysis Approach Case Study: Saipa Agencies of Isfahan Province, National Conference on Industrial Engineering Research, Hamadan. (In Farsi)
- Amiri, H., Gugardchian, A., and Kiani, Gh. 2014. Comparative Effectiveness of Agricultural Cooperatives in the Supply Sector with the Approach of Exchange Economics Approach (Case Study: Southern Khorasan Province), Iranian Journal of Economic Research, Vol. 11, No. 21, pp. 9-37. (In Farsi)
- Asmild, M.; Paradi, J. C.; Aggarwall, V.; and C. Schaffnit (2004). “Combining DEA Window Analysis with the Malmquist Index Approach in a Study of the Canadian Banking Industry”, Journal of Productivity Analysis, Vol. 21, pp. 67-89.
- Babaei, M., Mardani, M., and Salarpour, M. 2014. Calculation of Water Utilization in Major Agricultural Products of Zabol Township: Data Envelopment Analysis Approach, Journal of Water Research in Agriculture, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 541-549.
- Babaei, M., Paknejad, H., Mardani, M., and Salarpour, M. 2012. An Evaluation of the Efficiency of Agricultural Crops in Jahrom City Using Interim Data Envelopment Analysis (IDEA), Journal of Research and Operations and its Applications, Year ninth, No. 4, pp. 53-43. (In Farsi)
10. Behboudi, H. 2011. Identification an analysis of succesful structures of rural prouducts, cooperatives in Gonabad, 1st International Conference on Cooperative Social Economic, Pp: 16- 17.
11. Byati, M.R., Ghorbani, M., and Shahnoshi, N. 2008. Factors Affecting the Performance of Agricultural Mechanized Services Companies in Khorasan Province, Fifth National Congress of Agricultural Machinery and Mechanization, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi)
12. Chen, Y & AghaIqbal, A (2004). ”DEA Malmquist Productivity Measure: New Insights with an Application to Computer Industry”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.159, pp. 239-249.
13. Croppenstedt, a., Measuring (2005). Technical Efficiency of Wheat Farmers in Egypt, ESA Working Paper, PP. 05-06.
14. Deputy of Statistics and Information Technology, Ministry of Agriculture. 2015. Agricultural Statistics of the Agricultural Crop Years of 2012-2013, Tehran, Ministry of Jihad-e Agriculture, Deputy of Planning and Economic. (In Farsi)
15. Farrell, M.J. (1957), the measurement of productive efficiency, Journal of The Royal Statistical Society, Series A, 120, part 3.
16. Fazel Yazdi, A., and Mo'in al-Din, M. 2015. Evaluation of Performance and Ranking of Iran's Insurance Industry Using the Dynamic Approach of Window Data Analysis, Journal of Productivity Management, Vol. 9, No. 25, pp. 131-149. (In Farsi)
17. Frija, A., Chebil, A., Speelman, S., Buysse, J. and Van Huylenbroeck, G. 2009. Water use and technical efficiencies in horticultural green houses in Tunisia. AGWAT. 28 (08):1-8.
18. Ghanbari, a., Khaksar Astana, S., and Khaksar Astana, H. 2014. Investigating the Effective Factors on Energy Efficiency in Iranian Agriculture, Agricultural Economics Research, Vol. 6, No. 1, Page 21-1. (In Farsi)
19. Guzmán, I. and Arcas, N. 2008. The usefulness of accounting information in measurement of technical efficiency in agricultural cooperatives, Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 79 (1): 107-131.
20. Guzmán, I., Arcas, N., Ghelfi, R. and Rivaroli, S. 2009. Technical efficiency in the fresh fruit and vegetable sector: a comparison study of Italian and Spanish firms. Fruits, 64 (04): 243-252. (In Farsi)
21. Huang, Z., Fu, Y., Liang, Q., Song, Y. and Xu, X. (2013). The efficiency of agricultural marketing cooperatives in China's Zhejiang province, Managerial and Decision Economics, 13 (2): 108-127.
22. Kao, C. & Hwang, S.N. (2008), Efficiency decomposition in twostage data envelopment analysis: an application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan. European Journal of Operational Research, 185 (1): 418-429.
23. Karimi, M., and Jalini, M. 2017. Study of Agricultural Water Efficiency Indicators in Major Crop Products, Case Study: Mashhad Plain (Technical Note), Journal of Water and Sustainable Development, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 138-133. (In Farsi)
24. Kohpae, M. 2010. Principles of Agricultural Economics, Tehran University Press. (In Farsi)
25. Krimi, F., Piraste, H., and Zahedi Keyvan, M., 2008. Determination of Wheat Agriculture Efficiency Based on Two Time and Risk Factors Using Interim Data Envelopment Analysis and Window Data Envelopment Analysis. Agricultural Economics and Development. Number 64: 139-159. (In Farsi)
26. Kumbhakar, S. and Lovell, C.A.K. Stochastic frontier analysis. United Kingdom, Cambridge University Press, 2000.
27. Kumbhakar, S. Efficiency estimation in a profit maximising model using flexible production function. Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 10, PP. 143-152, 1993.
28. Latruffe L., Bravo-Ureta B.E., Carpentier A., Desjeux Y., Moreira V.H., 2017. Subsidies and Technical Efficiency in Agriculture: Evidence from European Dairy Farms. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 99 (3):783-799.
29. Li, Z., Liu, Q., Mao, T. and Che, S. 2010. Participation in agricultural cooperatives on the household income: as the Danyang City Dantu District an example. Rural Economy andTechnology, 21 (07): 52-53.
30. Malhotra, R., Malhotra, D.K., Russel, P. (2007). Using data envelopment analysis to rate bonds. Proceedings of the NortheastBusiness & Economics Association, 4:420–423.
31. Mehrabhi Bashrabadi, h., and Pakravan, M. 2009. Calculation of efficiency and productivity to scale of sunflower producers in Khoy. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Agriculture Sciences and Technology), Volume 23, Number 2: 95-102.
32. Mehrabi Basharabadi, H., and Pakravan, M. 2009. Calculation of efficiency and productivity to sunflower producers scale in Khoy, Agricultural and Agricultural Development (Agricultural Sciences and Technology), 23: 102-95. (In Farsi)
33. Mohammadi, A. 2010. Assess supplier performance in supply chain management. Conference on Performance Evaluation, ACECR, University of Tehran. (In Farsi)
34. Mohammadi, A., and Dastyar, H. 2012. Evaluation of the effectiveness of pharmaceutical companies and their ranking using the data analysis window approach, Quarterly Journal of Health Accounting, Year 2, Number 3, Successive Number (5). Pages 39-23. (In Farsi)
35. Mohammadloo, M.A., and Mohammadi, S. 2015. Dynamic Analysis of the Performance of Pharmaceutical Companies Accepted in Tehran Stock Exchange Using the Combination of Window Data Analysis and Malmquist Indicators, Quarterly Journal of Health Accounting, 2011 (Issue 4), pp. 60-42. (In Farsi)
36. Mohammadpour Hengrvani, M., and Arsalan bod, M.R. 2015. Investigating the economic efficiency of water and its effective factors on the main crops; a case study of Urmia, an international conference centered on agriculture. (In Farsi)
37. Molai, M., Jahanshahi, H., and Hosseini, A. 2011. Evaluation of the efficiency of research and development centers (R & D); Window approach to data analysis; Third National Conference, July 20th. (In Farsi)
38. Mozfari, M. (2015). Evaluation of Economic Efficiency of Agricultural Cooperatives in Boein Zahra City and Prioritizing their Problems in Management Process and Marketing System, Quarterly Journal of Rural Development Strategies, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 382-364. (In Farsi)
39. Pakravan, M. R. Mehrabi Bashrabadi, H., and SHakibai, A.R. 2009. Determination of efficiency for rapeseed producers in Sari. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. Volume 4. Number 1: 77-92. (In Farsi)
40. Rajabi, A., Nasrollahi, Kh. 2012. Application of Data Window Analysis in Sustainability Analysis and Efficiency Stability of Iranian Commercial Banks, Management Quarterly, Sixth Year, No. 3, Successive 17, pp. 179-202. (In Farsi)
41. Sabohi saboni, M., and JameNia A. 2007. Determination of Banana Farms Efficiency in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Journal of Economics and Agriculture, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp. 135-146. (In Farsi)
42. Sabohi saboni, M., and Mojarad, A. 2009. A Survey on the Efficiency of Cotton Workers in Khorasan Province Using Parametric Approach, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Research, Vol. 2-40, No. 2, pp. 35-27. (In Farsi)
43. Salah, A., Mafi, H., and Arzande, M. 2009. Investigating the Total Factor Productivity in Iran's Agricultural Sub-Sectors, Proceedings of the Sixth Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Iran Agricultural Economics Association. (In Farsi)
44. Sardar Shahraki, A., Dehmardeh, N., and Karbasi, A. 2012. Journal of Operations Research and its Applications, Year 9, Number 3, Successive 34, pp. 90-77. (In Farsi)
45. Sepehrdost. H., and Dastjerdi, H. 2013. Investigation of Technical Efficiency under the Agricultural Activities Section, Using the Window Analysis Method, the Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, pp. 142-131. (In Farsi)
46. Sepehrdost. H., and Yousefi, H. e. 2013. Economic efficiency of agricultural production cooperatives by two methods of random boundary function and data envelopment analysis, Journal of Economic and Regional Development of the 20th Century, New Volume 5, p. 206-189. (In Farsi)
47. Shahnavazi, A. 2017. Determination of the performance of arable crops in agricultural sector of Iran, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Research, Volume 2-48, Issue 2, pp. 227-240. (In Farsi)
48. Simelane, Nonjabuliso (2011), an assessment of the role of co-operatives insmallholder dairy and marketing in Swaziland, Pretoria: University of Pretoria: Submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of MSc Agric in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural.
49. Siriopoulos, C., Tziogkidis, P. (2010), How Do Greek Banking Institutions React After Significant Events? A DEA Approach, Omega Journal, Special Issue in Empirical Research in the EU Banking Sector and the Financial Crisis, 38 (5): 294-308.
50. Sokhanvar, M., Sadeghi, H., and Assari, A. 2011. Application of Window Data Envelopment Analysis for Structure Analysis and Performance Processes of Iranian Power Distribution Companies, Journal of Research, Economic Growth and Development Research, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 182-146. (In Farsi)
51. Speelman, S., D'Haese, M., Buysse, J. and D'haese, L. 2008. A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West province. South Africa. Agric. Syst. 98 (1):31-39.
52. Taheri mehrjerdi, M. H., Fazel Yazdi, A., and Zarei Mahmoud Abadi, M. 2013. Application of Nonparametric Database and Window Analysis as an Add-on for Assessing Financial Performance Case Study: Banks Accepted in Tehran Stock Exchange, Journal of Financial Valuation, Sec. 6, No. 19, pp. 44-27. (In Farsi)
53. Tozer, p.(2010). Measuring the Efficiency of Wheat Production of Western Australian Growers, Paper presented to the 54th annual meeting of the Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, Adelaide, SA. Australia.
54. Tyrone, T., Lee, C.C., Chiu. (2009). of DEA in analyzing a bank’s operating performance. Expert Systemswith Applications. 36: 8883–8891.
55. Villano, V., Fleming, E.(2006). Technical Inefficiency and Production Risk in Rice Farming: Evidence from Central Luzon Philippines, Asian Economic journal, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 29-46.
56. Wang, X., Sun, L. and Zhang, Y. 2012. The Empirical Study on Operating Efficiency of Agricultural Cooperatives in Langao, International Journal of Business and Management, 7 (17): 60-74.
57. Yang, H.H., Chang, C.Y. (2008).Using DEA Window Analysis to Measure Efficiencies of Taiwan’s Integrated Telecommunication Firms. Telecommunications Policy, pp10-25.
58. Yilmaz, B. Yurduse, M. and Harmancioglu, N. 2009. The Assessment of irrigation efficiency in Buyuk Menderes basin. Water. Resour. Manage., 23:1081-1095. Development Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences.