Allum, N., Sturgis, P., Tabourazi, D., & Brunton-Smith, I. (2008). Science knowledge and attitudes across cultures: A meta-analysis. Public understanding of science, 17(1), 35-54.
Babajani, A., Shabanali Fami, H., Asadi, A., and Rezapanah, M.Z. (2015). Explain driving policy instruments of organic farming development in Iran.Iranian Journal of agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46 (2), 267-276. (In Farsi)
Badola, R., Barthwal, S., & Hussain, S. A. (2012). Attitudes of local communities towards conservation of mangrove forests: A case study from the east coast of India. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 96, 188-196.
Dinpanah, Gh. R., and Akhavan, A. (2014). Factors Influencing on Knowledge of Organic Farming among Greenhouse Owners in Varamin Township.Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 7 (1), 101-112. (In Farsi)
Etehadi, M., Roosta, K., and Mohammadgholinia, J. (2011). Factors affecting on knowledge, attitude and skill of the audiences of FFS approach toward IPM development. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 4, 13-28. (In Farsi)
FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations, 2011. Major Food and Agricultural Commodities and Producers.
Farrior, M. (2005). Emerging trends in communications and social science.
Fatemi, M., and Shahvali, M. (2013). Theocentrism Communication and information models for organic farming extension. The Journal of Spatial Planning, 17 (4), 129-155. (In Farsi)
Fatemi, M., and Zamani, Gh. H. (2017). Application and effectiveness of educational methods from the extension agent perspective: The case of Shiraz County. 7th National Conference of Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources, Tehran. (In Farsi)
10. Ghadimi, S. A. R., Shabanali Fami, H., and Asadi, A. (2012). Factors affecting of farmers` attitudes toward organic agriculture: (Case of Faridan County). Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 5 (4), 69-80.
11. Gostchi, E., Vogel, S., and Lindenthal, T. (2007). High school students` attitudes and behavior towards organic products: survey results from Vienna. University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna.
12. Jayaratne, K. S. U., Martin, R. A., & DeWitt, J. R. (2001). Perceptions regarding sustainable agriculture: Emerging trends for educating extension educators. In Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference of the Association for International Agriculture and Extension Education, XVII., Baton Rouge, LA. Retrieved on July (Vol. 9, p. 2001).
13. Karl Lind, A. (2009). Organic fruit growing. Translation Naeini, M. & kimyjany, A. Publisher Aeig. Tehran, Iran.
14. Kavoosi, M., Heidari Shelmani, M., and Allahyari, M. S. (2014). Evaluation of tendency and behavior of Iranian consumers toward food. First National Conference on Development of Total Strategic Quality in Food Health, Tehran, May 2014. (In Farsi)
15. Khoshmaram, M., Shiri, N., and Sharghi, L. (2014). Factors affecting on the experts of agricultural extension toward organic farming. Rural Development Strategies, 1 (3), 75-90. (In Farsi)
16. King, D., and Ilbery, B. (2012). Farmers’ attitudes towards organic and conventional agriculture: a behavioral perspective. Organic Food and Agriculture - New Trends and Developments in the Social Sciences, Dr. Matthew Reed (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-764-2, In Tech, Available from: http://www.intechopen.com
17. Lavaei Adriani, R., Shabanali Fami, H., Sharifian, F., Fathollahi, S., and Amiri, A. (2016). Model of limiting factors of organic crops consumption according to agricultural experts in Karaj County: A grounded theory. Iranian Journal of agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2-47 (3), 647-656. (In Farsi)
19. Makarian, H., and Shahgholi, H. (2015). Effects of organic fertilizers on the growth and yield of tomato and bacteria colonization in soil. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science, 23 (2), 185-1915. (In Farsi)
20. Malakouti, M. J. (2014). Organic agriculture, the way of human salvation. Sabzineh, 9 (92), 15-17. (In Farsi)
21. Malek-Saidi, M., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., and Ajili, A. (2010). Knowledge of Agricultural Jihad experts of Fars province regarding organic farming. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 6 (2), 49-61. (In Farsi)
22. Malek-Saeidi, H., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Ajili, A. (2012). Professionals' attitudes towards organic farming: The case of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 14 (1): 37-50.
23. Marcus, A. (2011). Organic agriculture. Organic Community in Iran's internal newslettere 3(6).
24. Mccann, E., Sullivan, S., Erickson, D., & De Young, R. (1997). Environmental awareness, economic orientation, and farming practices: a comparison of organic and conventional farmers. Environmental management, 21(5), 747-758.
25. Popper, K. (2014). Conjectures and refutations: The growth of scientific knowledge. Routledge.
26. Sadeghi, E., Shoukatfadaei, M., and Khaledi, M. (2012). The factor affect the transition process to organic farming: The case of tomato producer in Alborz province. In Processing 8th National Conference of Agricultural Economics, 9th -10th May, Shiraz, Iran, P.22.
27. Saleki, Z. S., Seyedeh, M. S., & Rahimi, M. R. (2012). Organic food purchasing behavior in Iran. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(13).
28. Sandoughi, A., and Raheli, H. (2016).Extending the model of planned behavior to predict the intention of producing organic products among Isfahan cucumber greenhouse owners by Moral norm variable. Iranian Journal of agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2-47 (4), 961-974. (In Farsi)
29. Tatlıdil, F. F., Boz, I., & Tatlidil, H. (2009). Farmers’ perception of sustainable agriculture and its determinants: a case study in Kahramanmaras province of Turkey. Environment, development and sustainability, 11(6), 1091-1106.
30. Willer, H. (2011). The World of Organic Agriculture 2011, Summary, PP. 1-2.
31. Wheeler, S. A. (2008). What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture? Ecological economics, 65(1), 145-154.