Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and human Decision Processes, 50(2), 179-211.
Alibaygi, A.H., & Pouya, M. (2011). Socio-demographic determinants of entrepreneurial intentions: A case from Iran. African Journal of Business Management. 5(34), 13316-13321. *
Alidoust, S., & Lashgarara, F. (2013). Barriers of entrepreneurship development of rural women (case study of Garmsar County). Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 6(1), 7-16 (In Farsi) *
Bauernschuster, S., Falck, O., & Heblich, S. (2010). Social capital access and entrepreneurship. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 76, 821-833.
Bekele, E., & Worku, Z. (2008). Factors that affect the long-term survival of micro, small and medium enterprises in Ethiopia. South African Journal of Economy, 7(3), 548-568.
Byers, T., Kist, H., & Sutton, R.I. (1997). Characteristics of entrepreneur: Social creatures, not solo heroes. In: R.C. Drof, (Ed.), The handbook of technology management
, Boca Raton: CRC Press LLC, Available at: http://stanford.edu/e140a/content/Characteristics.html.
Cho, Y., & Honorati, M. (2014). Entrepreneurship programs in developing countries: A meta regression analysis. Labour Economics, 28, 110-130.
Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences (2nd ed.). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
Dadvarkhani, F., Rezvani, M.R., Imeni Gheshlaghi, S., & Bozarjemehry, Kh. (2011). Analyzing the role of tourism in the development of rural youth entrepreneurship (the case study: Kandovan village, Osku County). Quarterly Journal of Human Geography Research, 43(78), 169-196 (In Farsi) *
10. Darban Astane, A., Firoozai, M.A., & Ghadiri Masoom, M. (2012). The study of relationship between rural administrator’s entrepreneurial skills and organizational performance (case study: Qazvin rural administration province). Journal of Rural Research, 3(9), 27-59 (In Farsi) *
11. Davidsson, P. (1995). Determinants of entrepreneurial intentions. Paper presented at the RENT LX Workshop, Nov. 23-24, Piacenza, Italy.
12. Elena, H., Sorina, M., & Rus, D. (2015). A predictive model of innovation in rural entrepreneurship. Procedia Technology, 19, 471-478.
13. Faggio, G., & Silba, O. (2014). Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labor markets. Journal of Urban Economics, 84, 67-85.
14. Farahani, H., & Hajihosseini, S. (2014). An evaluation about potentials of rural areas for entrepreneurship and developing empowerment in villagers, case: Shawl district in Buin Zahra township. Journal of Rural Research, 4(4), 715-748 (In Farsi) *
15. Faraji Sabokbar, H., Badri, S.A., Sojasi Qidari, H., Sadeghloo, T., & Shahdadi, A. (2011). Entrepreneurship development ranking in rural areas by using of PROMETEE technique. Quarterly Journal of Human Geography Research, 43(75), 53-68 (In Farsi) *
16. Fathi, H., Movahedi, R., Saadi, H., Naderi- Mahdi, K., & Zolikhahi-Saiar, L. (2011). Rural children and their parents' participation in entrepreneurship: The case of villages around Sanandaj City. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 6(31), 6547-6554. *
17. Ghiasvand Ghiasy, F., & Hosseini, S.J.F. (2012). Studying the variables that separate entrepreneurial and non-entrepreneurial agricultural producer cooperatives (APCs) for predicting group membership. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 7(5), 721-725. *
18. Ghiasvand Ghiasy, F., Hosseini, S.J.F., Malekmohammadi, I., & Hosseini, M. (2009). Factors influencing the entrepreneurship in Iran's agricultural cooperatives. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(2), 1170-1176. *
19. Guerrero, M., Rialp, J., & Urbano, D. (2008). The impacts of desirability and feasibility on entrepreneurial intentions: A structural equation model. International Entrepreneurial Management Journal, 4, 35-50.
20. Hashemi, S., Mehrabi, A.A., Imeni, S., & Najahi, A. (2011). Rural development with emphasis on employment and entrepreneurship: case study of Shabab sub-county, Ilam province. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, 14(1), 35-58 (In Farsi) *
21. Heidari Sareban, V. (2012a). Prioritization of rural women' entrepreneurship barriers. Quarterly Journal of Woman's Studies Sociological and Psychological, 10(2), 159-177. *
22. Heidari Sareban, V. (2012b). Affecting factors on farmers' entrepreneurship on rural regions, case study: Meshkinshar County. Geography, 10(35), 263-278 (In Farsi) *
23. Heidari Sareban, V., & Roknoddin Eftekhari, A.R. (2016). Analysis of the influential factors on farmers’ empowerment, case study: Adrabil province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(3), 743-754 (In Farsi)
24. Hosseini, S.J.F., Bakhtiari, M., & Lashgarara, F. (2012). The role of micro credit funds in developing entrepreneurship among rural women in Iran. American Journal of Scientific Research. 44, 38-43. *
25. Hosseini, T., & Lashgarara, F. (2014). Identifying the effective factors on development of entrepreneurship skills of rural women cooperatives in Fars province. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 7(2), 13-34 (In Farsi) *
26. Imani Jajarmi, H., & Pourrajab, P. (2011). Measurement and analysis of entrepreneurship characteristics of dehyaran by emphasis on peripheral factors (case study: village dehyaran of Miyandoab). Journal of Rural Research, 1(1), 67-96 (In Farsi) *
27. Jamshidi, A., Jomeini, D., & Nazari Sarmazeh, H. (2013). Investigating drivers and barriers of entrepreneurship development for rural women. Quarterly Journal of Woman & Society, 4(2), 137-166 (In Farsi) *
28. Kalantaridis, C., & Bika, Z. (2006). Local embeddedness and rural entrepreneurship: Case-study evidence from Cumbria, England. Environment and Planning A, 38, 1561-1579.
29. Karimi, S. (2016). Studying the effects of individual and environmental factors on entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: Moderating effect of entrepreneurial environment. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 47(2), 511-520 (In Farsi)
30. Keshavarz, M., & Moayedi, M. (2016). Challenges of agricultural extension systems in adaptation to climate change: The perception of Fars agricultural specialists. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 47(2), 453-466 (In Farsi)
31. Khoshnodifar, Z., Ghonji, M., Mazloumzadeh, S.M., & Abdollahi, V. (2016). Effect of communication channels on success rate of entrepreneurial SMEs in the agricultural sector (a case study). Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 15, 83-90. *
32. Kord, B., & Abtin, A. (2013). Investigating factors affecting on entrepreneurship development in Sistan & Baloochestan province (with emphasis on development of rural growth centers, IT development and women empowerment). Journal of Geography and Development, 32, 1-14 (In Farsi) *
33. Lashgarara, F., & Ghashghaei, F. (2014). Identifying factors affecting on the development of rural women entrepreneurship in Tehran province. Agriculture Science Developments, 3(11), 351-353. *
34. Lashgarara, F., Ghanaatpisheh, E., & Dinpanah, G. (2014). The role of entrepreneurship education in psychological empowering of rural women cooperatives in Shiraz city. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences. 3(8), 434-438. *
35. Lashgarara, F., Roshani, N., & Omidi Najafabadi, M. (2011). Influencing factors on entrepreneurial skills of rural women in Ilam City, Iran. African Journal of Business Management, 5(14), 5536-5540. *
36. Lipsey, W., & Wilson, D. (2001). Practical meta-analysis, Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage.
37. Lordkipanidze, M., Brezet, H., & Backman, M. (2005). The entrepreneurship factor in sustainable tourism development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 13(8), 787-798.
38. Maghsoudi, T., & Davodi, H. (2011). Entrepreneurship development strategies in agriculture cooperatives in Iran. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences, 10(2), 283-289. *
39. Mohammadi, Z., & Lashgarara, F. (2013). The role of entrepreneurship education on empowering rural entrepreneurs of Ilam province. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 6(2), 61-72 (In Farsi) *
40. Najafi Kani, A.A., Hesam, M., & Ashor, H. (2015). The assessment of entrepreneurship status in rural areas- case of southern Astarabad in Gorgan. Quarterly Journal of Space Economy and Rural Development, 4(11), 37-56 (In Farsi) *
41. Papzan, A., Zarafshani, K., Tavakoli, M., & Papzan, M. (2008). Determining factors influencing rural entrepreneurs’ success: A case study of Mahidasht township in Kermanshah province of Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 3(9), 597-600. *
42. Paul, K.C., Hamzeh, A., Samah, A., Ismail, I.A., & D' Silva, J.L. (2014). Value of social network for development of rural Malay herbal entrepreneurship in Malaysia. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 130, 59-64.
43. Petticrew, M., & Roberts, H. (2006). Systematic reviews in the social sciences: A practical guide. Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishing.
44. Poon, J.P.H., Thai, D.T., & Naybor, D. (2012). Social capital and female entrepreneurship in rural regions: Evidence from Vietnam. Applied Geography, 35, 308-315.
45. Rajaei, Y., Yaghoubi, J., & Donyaei, H. (2011). Assessing effective factors in development of entrepreneurship in agricultural cooperatives of Zanjan province. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 1521-1525. *
46. Rasekhi, B., Ghambarali, R., & Alibeigi, A.H. (2016). Investigating the role of competencies and environmental factors on the success of rural entrepreneurs in the Kermanshah township. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 47(2), 521-532 (In Farsi)
47. Rezaei, R., & Najafi, B. (2015). Barriers of starting and expanding home based businesses in rural areas of Urmia County. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 8(3), 433-451 (In Farsi) *
48. Rezvani, M.R., & Najjarzadeh, M. (2009). Study and analysis of villagers’ background knowledge on entrepreneurship in the process of rural development (case study: South Baraan district, Isfahan County). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 1(2), 161-182 (In Farsi) *
49. Rijkers, B., Söderbom, M., & Loening, J. (2010). A rural-urban comparison of manufacturing enterprise performance in Ethiopia. World Development, 38(9), 1278-1296.
50. Roknoddin Eftekhari, A., Sojasi Qidari, H., & Razavi, H. (2010). Strategies for agricultural entrepreneurship development in rural areas: Case study of villages of Khodabandeh County. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, 13(3), 1-29 (In Farsi) *
51. Romanelli, E., & Bird Schoonhoven, C. (2001). The local origins of new firms, in The entrepreneurship dynamic: Origins of entrepreneurship and the evolution of industries, Stanford University Press, Stanford, CA.
52. Saberiyan, M., & Sabouri, M.S. (2014). Factor analysis of the factors influencing the development of rural women entrepreneurship (case of study: members of micro-credit funds in Semnan). Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, 6(4), 107-115 (In Farsi) *
53. Shapero, A., & Sokol, L. (1982). Social dimensions of entrepreneurship. In: C. Kent, D. Sexton, & C. Vesper (Eds.), The Encyclopedia of entrepreneurship. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 72-90.
54. Sharma, M., Chaudhary, V., Bala, R., & Chauhan, R. (2013). Rural entrepreneurship in developing countries: Challenges, problems and performance appraisal. Global Journal of Management and Business Studies, 3(9), 1035-1040.
55. Sojasi Qidari, H., Roknoddin Eftekhari, A., & Pourtaheri, M. (2014). Determination and evaluation of eco-tourism entrepreneurship development indicators in rural areas. Geographical Outlook in Human Research, 26, 45-70 (In Farsi) *
56. Stanley, T. (2001). Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as quantitative literature review. Journal of Economical Perspectives, 15(3), 131-150.
57. Stathopoulou, S., Psaltopoulos, D., & Skuras, D. (2004). Rural entrepreneurship on Europe: A research framework and agenda. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, 10(6), 404-425.
58. Tabibzadeh, M., & Lashgarara, F. (2013). Identifying entrepreneurship skills development requirements of rural women in the Qom province. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 6(4), 61-72 (In Farsi) *
59. Turker, D., & Selcuk, S.S. (2009). Which factors affect entrepreneurial intention of university students? Journal of European Industrial Training, 33(2), 142-159.
60. Urbano, D., Toledano, N., & Soriano, D. (2010). Analyzing social entrepreneurship from an institutional perspective: Evidence from Spain. Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, 1, 54-69.
61. Yadolahi Farsi, J., & Razavi, S.M. (2012). The role of human and social capital in youth entrepreneurship in Korbal rural areas. Quarterly Journal of Human Geography Research, 44(79), 103-116 (In Farsi) *
62. Yaghoubi Farani, A., Soleymani, A., Movahedi, R., & Eskandari, F. (2014). Effects of educational and institutional factors on rural women entrepreneurship (case study: Hamedan province). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 6(2), 115-134 (In Farsi) *