Abay, C., Miran, B., & Gunden, B. (2004(. An analysis of input use efficiency in tobacco production with respect to sustainability: The case study of Turkey. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 24, 123–143.
Afrakhteh, H., Hojipoor, M., Gorzin, M., & Nejati b. (2013). The place of sustainable agricultural development in Iran’s development plans (Case: Five years after Islamic revolution. Quarterly Journal of Strategic and Military Policies, 1(4), 42-63.
Alonge, A. J., & Martin, R. A. (1995). Assessment of the adoption of sustainable agriculture practices: implications for agricultural education. Journal of Agricultural Education, 3(3), 34-42.
Bosetti, V., & Locatelli, G. (2006). A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach to the Assessment of Natural Parks' Economic Efficiency and Sustainability. The Case of Italian National Parks. Sustainable Development, 14, 277–286.
Cornelissen, G., VandBerg, J., Koops, J., & Udo, J. (2001). Assessment of the contribution of sustainability indicators to sustainable development: A novel approach using fuzzy set theory. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment, 86(2), 173-185.
De-Koeijer, T.J., Wossink, G.A., Struik, P.C., & Renkema, J.A. (2002). Measuring Agricultural Systems in Bangladesh. World Development, 31(10), 1721–1741.
Farshad, A. and Zinck, J.A. )2001(. Assessing agricultural sustainability using the six pillar models: Iran as a case study. Agroecosystem Sustainability. S.R. Gliessman (Ed). CRC.
Ghanbari, Y., Barghi, H. (2009). Challenges in sustainable Iranian agriculture development. Strategic Journal, 219, 18-23.
Golbaz, M., Heydari, B., Hosseinzadeh Firozi, J., Hayati, B., & Riyahi daregeh, F. (2017). Assessment of the economic, social and environmental impacts of dam and irrigation network of Tangab Firouzabad Fars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(2), 179-195.
10.Gupta, G. (1997). A curriculum in sustainable agriculture. Journal of Natural Resource and life Science Education, 26,177-179.
11. Jamali Moghadam, E., Yazdani, S., Salami, H., & Peykani, GH. (2017). Measuring Sustainability of farmers Plains of Kamin Fars province: Comparison of methods PCA and AHP. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48 (2), 23-33.
12. Johanna, C., Gerdessen, A., & Pascucci, S. (2013). Data envelopment analysis of sustainability indicators of European agricultural systems at regional level. Agricultural Systems, 118, 78–90.
13. José, A., Gómez, L., & Sanchez-Fernandez, G. (2010). Empirical evaluation of agricultural sustainability using composite indicators. Ecological Economics, 69, 1062–1075.
14. Kouchaki, A., Hoseini, M., & Hashemi Dezfooli, A. (1996). Sustainable agricultural, Mashhad University Jihad Press, no1.
15. Krajnc, D., & Glavi, P. (2005). A model for integrated assessment of sustainable development. Resources. Conservation and Recycling, 43,189–208.
16. Liu, F., & Zhang, H. (2015). Novel methods to assess environmental, economic, and social sustainability of main agricultural regions in China. Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 33(3), 621–633.
17. Manoloadis, O.G.)2002(. Development of Ecological Indicators- A Methodological Framework Using Compromise Programming. Ecological Indicators, 2, 169-176.
18. Mohammadi Y, Irvani, H & Kalantari, K. (2014). Sustainability Assessment of Rice Production in Iran Using Composite Indicators (A Practical Methodology). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(1), 79-90.
19. Munssing, M., & Shearer, W. (1995). Defining and measuring sustainability, the United Nations University/ The word bank.
20. Pannell, D.J., & Glenn, N.A. (2000). A framework for economic evaluation and selection of sustainability indicators in agriculture. Ecological Economics, 33(1), 135-149.
21. Pollesch, N.L., & Dale, V.H. (2016). Normalization in sustainability assessment: methods and implications. Ecological Economics. Ecological Economics, 130, 195–208.
22. Porzand, F., & Bakhshodeh, M. (2012). Assessment of agriculture sustainability in Fars Province Using an Agreed planning approach. Agriculture Economics Research, 4(1), 1-26.
23. Rao, H., & Rogers, P. (2006). Assessment of agricultural sustainability. Current Science, 91(4), 439- 448.
24. Rashidpour, L. )2015(. Assessment of Level sustainability agriculture Development in Azarbayejan gharbi Province Using an Indices, Journal promotion and education of Agricultural Research , 4(8), 63-74.
25. Saaty, L. (1980). Analytical hierarchy process: planning, priority setting, Resource Allocation, NewYork: McGraw-Hill.
26. Saaty, L., & Vargas, G. (1990). Uncertainty and rank order in the analytical hierarchy process.
27. Sabiha, N., Salim, R., Rahman, S., & Rola-Rubzen, F. (2016). Measuring environmental sustainability in agriculture: A composite environmental impact index approach. Journal of Environmental Management, 166, 84-93.
28. Sabouhi, M & Alvanchi, M. (2008). Application of multi objective and compromise programming to farm lanning: A case Study of Mashhad plain. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 15(4), 1-14.
29. Sauer, J., & Abdallah, J. M. (2007). Forest Dversity, Tobacco production and resource management in Tanzania. Forest Policy and Economics, 9, 421–439.
30. Spiertz, J.H.J. (2010). Nitrogen, sustainable agriculture and food security: A review. Agronmy Sustainability Development, 30, 43–55.
31. Tatlidil, F., Boz, I., and Tatlidil, H. (2009). Farmers’perception of sustainable agriculture and its determinants: a case study in Kahramanmaras province of Turkey. Environ Development Sustainability, 11, 1091–1106.
32. Xu, X. Hou, Lin, L. H., and Liu, W. (2006). Zoning of sustainable agricultural development in china. Agricultural Systems, 87, 38-62.
Yaghobi, N., & Sedighi, H. (2016). Investigating the Factors Affecting Acceptance of Sustainable Agricultural Techniques from Wheat men’s Perspective (Case study: villages of Ayaz Chay village in Tabriz city). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(2), 13-21.