Carriquiry, M. Elobeid, A. (2016). Analyzing the Impact of Chinese Wheat Support Policies on U.S. and Global Wheat Production, Trade and Prices. A Study Prepared for the U.S. Wheat Associates. Global Agricultural Market and Policy Research Services.
Centeral Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (2016). Time series statistics, price indices. Available at http: // www.cbi.ir.
Elsheikh, O. Elbushra, A. Salih, A. (2015). Economic impacts of changes in wheat’s import tariﬀ on the Sudanese economy. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences. 14: 68-75.
Feyzi, I. Mosavi, S. Khalilian, S. (2017). Evaluating the impacts of removing government protection policies in the Iranian wheat market using spatial equilibrium model. Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research. 48(2): 241-256.
Harker, P. T. (1986). Alternative models of spatial competition. Operations Research, 34:410-425.
Hesari Shermeh, N. Molaei, M. (2015). Investigating the Effect of Supportive Government Policy on Wheat Production. International Conference on Agriculture, Environment and Tourism. Tabriz, Iran.
Hoseini, s. Torshizi, M. (2009). An Evaluation of Wheat Support Policy in Iran. Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research. 40(2): 1-11.
Iqbal, M. Fahim, M. Zaman, Q. Usman, M. Rahman, A. (2014). Effect of Various Factors on Wheat Production. Sarhad J. Agric. Vol. 30, No.1. 135-143.
Iran Ministry of Agriculture. (2016). Agricultural Statistics, First volume, Crops. Economic Department of the Ministry of Agriculture. Tehran.
10. Iran Ministry of Agriculture. (2016). Import and Export Statistics. Economic Department of the Ministry of Agriculture. Tehran.
11. Iran Ministry of Health and Medical Education. (2013). Good food basket for Iranian society. Qom. Andishe Mandegar Press.
12. Keikhosravi M. Dehivari, S. (2015). Growth of the population and its role in economic development of the country. International Conference on Science and Engineering. Institute of Idea Managers of the Capital of Vieira. UAE, Dubai.
13. Kozicka, M. Kalkuhl, M. Brockhaus, J. (2017). Food Grain Policies in India and their Implications for Stocks and Fiscal Costs: A Dynamic Partial Equilibrium Analysis. Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 68, No. 1. 98–122.
14. Laajimi, A. Schroeder, K. Meyers, W. Binfield, J. (2016). The Tunisia Wheat Market in the Context of World Price Volatility: A Stochastic Partial Equilibrium Approach. Journal of Food Products Marketing. 1540-4102.
15. Mosavi, S. Esmaili, A. (2011). Analysis of the effects of import tariff policy on Iran's rice market. Agricultural Economics Research. 3 (10): 20-1.
16. Mosavi, S. Bagheri, M. (2016). The welfare effects of reforming the system of subsidies on the wheat market, flour and bread in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 24 (94): 245-271.
17. Nerlove, M. 1956. Estimates of the elastic ties of supply of selected agricultural commodities. Journal of farm Economics, 38:496-509.
18. Samuelson, P.A. (1952). Spatial price equilibrium and linear programming. American Economic Review, 3:283-303.
19. Sheikhzeinoddin, A. Bakhshoodeh, M. (2015). Survey of welfare impacts of elimination of government intervention on maize market. Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research. 46(1): 177-184.
20. Shemshadi, K. Khalilian, S. (2010). The Impact of Government's Subsidiary Policy on the Production of Irrigated Wheat. Agricultural Economics and Development. 70: 103-125.
21. Shooshtarian, A. Bakhshoodeh, M. (2007). Investigating the effect of Iran's wheat market liberalization on social welfare. Agricultural Scientific Journal. 30 (1): 13-1.
22. Ta'ali Moghaddam A, Shahnoushi Froshani N, Mosavi S, Dourandish A. (2015). The Impacts of Wheat's Guaranteed Price on its Production in Iran. 23 (90):113-142.
23. Takayama, T. and Judge, G.G. (1971). Spatial and temporal price and allocation models. Amsterdam: North-Holland.
24. Tavakkoli, A. Hemmasi, A. Talaeipour, M. Bazyar, B and Tajdini, A. (2015). Forecasting of printing and writing paper consumption in Iran using artificial neural network and classical methods. Iranian journal of Wood and Paper Science Research. 30(4): 632-652.
25. World Bank. (2016). Country Historical Climate. Available at http: // sdwebx.worldbank.org.
Ziaei bigdeli M T, Kalantari S, Alizade aghdam M B. (2006). The Relationship between Fertility Rate and Socio-Economic Development. Social Welfare. 5 (21):123-140.