Abedi, Z. Fattahi Ardakani, A. Hanifnejad, A.R., & Dashti Rahmatabadi, N. (2013) Groundwater Valuation and Quality Preservation in Iran: The Case of Yazd. Int. J. Environ. Res., 8(1),213-220.
Akssell, J.L., & Skees, J. (2008) Using irrigation insurance to improve water usage of the Rio Mayo irrigation system in northwestern Mexico. World Development, 36(12), 2663-78
Arrow, K. Solow, R. Portney, R. Learner, E. Rander, R., & Schuman, H. (1993) Report of NOAA panel on contingent valuation: report to the national oceanic and atmospheric administration. Federal register. 48: 4601- 4614
Baghestani , M. & zibaei, M. (2010) Measuring Willingness of Farmers to Pay for Groundwater in Ramjerd District: Application of Contingent Valuation Method, Agricultural Economics Journal. 3, 64-41. (in farsi)
Bishop, R.C., & T.A. Heberlein. (1979) Measuring values of extramarket goods: areindirect measures biased. American Journal of Agriculural Economics, 61, 926- 930.
Boyle, K.J. & R.C Bishob. (1988) Welfare measurement using contingent Valuation: A Comparision of Techniques. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 70, 20-28.
Carson, R.T. Wilks. L., & Imber. D. (1994) Valuing the Preservation Value of Australia’s Kakadu Zone. Oxford Economic Paper,46, 727-749.
Combs, S. (2000) Drought Resource Information Packet, Report of Drought. USA: Texas Department of Agriculture
Costanza, R. Arge, R. de Groot, R. Farber, S. Grasso, M. Hannon, B. Limburg, K. Naeem, S. O`Neill, R. Paruelo, J. Raskin, R. Sutton, P., & Belt, M. (1997) The value of the world`s ecosystem services and natural capital. Nature, 387, 253-260
10. Davis, R. (1963) The value of outdoor recreation: an economic study of the marine woods, Ph.D Thesis, Harvard University.Department of Agriculture of the city of Varamin. (1395).
11. Fatahi, A. Bostan, Y. & Arab, M. (2016). The comparison of discrete payment vehicle methods (dichotomous choice) in improving the quality of the environment. International Conference on Research in Science and Technology, Batumi.
12. Fatahi Ardakani. A. (2016) Estimating willingness to pay in order to prevent external intangible effects of dust in Yazd-Ardakan plain. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 13,1489–1496
13. Fatahi, A., & Yazdani, S. (2010) Estimation of economic value of groundwater in arid lands agriculture (Case Study: Pistachio-producers in the Yazd-Ardakan plain). Journal of arid biome, 3: 10-1. (in farsi)
14. Fatahi, A. Rezvani, M. Bostan, Y. & Arab, M. (2016) Estimating public participation in investment organic products in Babol, International Conference on Research in Science and Technology, Batumi.
15. Hanemann, M.W. (1994) Valuing the environment through contingent valuation. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 8,19-43.
16. Kavoosy Klashami, M. & peykani, g. (2014). Economic Valuation of Sufficient and Guaranteed Irrigation Water Supply for Paddy Farms of Guilan Province. Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 2, 1- 17. (in farsi)
17. Kiani Salmi., s. & sadrzadeh Khoei, a. (2014). Investigating the Impact of Agricultural Water Crisis on the Economic, Social and Environmental Rural Structure. Second National Conference on Water Crisis (Climate Change, Water and Environment), Shahrekord, Shahrekord University. (in farsi)
18. Lee, C. and Han, S. (2002) Estimating the use and preservation values of national parks tourism resources using a contingent. Tourism Management valuation method, 23, 531-540.
19. Mesa-Jurado, M. A. Martin-Ortega, J. Ruto, E., & Berbel, J. (2012) The economic value of guaranteed water supply for irrigation under scarcity conditions. Agricultural Water Management, 113, 10-18.
20. Mitchell, R.C., & Carson, R.T. 1989. Using surveys to value public goods: The contingent valuation method. Washington, DC: Resource for the Future. Washington DC. 462 pp.
21. Rashidpour, l., kalantari, kh., & rezvanfar, a. (2011) . A Study on Problems and Limitations of Water Resources and Their Impacts on Socio-Economic Condition of Wheat Growing Farmers in Central Sector of Saghez Township, Economics and Development, 19 (76) ,183-204. (in farsi)
22. Ready, R.C.J.C., & Hu, D. (1996). Differences between continuous and Discrete contingent valu Estimates. Land Economic,l72(3), 397-411.
23. Tiwari, D.N.(1998) Determining economic value of irrigation water: comparison of willingness to pay and indirect valuation approach as a measure of sustainable use. Centre for social and economic research on the global environment university college London and university of East Anglia.
24. Tziakis, I. Pachiadakis, I. Moraitakis, M. Xideas, K.,Theologis, G. Konstantinos, P., & Tsagarakis, P. (2009) Valuing benefits from wastewater treatment and reuse using contingent valuation methodology. Desalination. 237: 117-125.
Welsh, M.P., & Poe, G.L. (1998) Elicitation effects contingent valuation: comparisons to a multiple bounded discrete choice approach. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 36, 170-185.