Aghapour Sabbaghi, M., Yazdani, S., Salami, H., & Peykani, Gh. (2012). Model of Optimal and Sustainable use of Water Resources in Agricultural Sector (case study of Hamedan- Kabodarahang Plain). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 42(2), 313-322.
Agh, M., Julayi, R., Karamatzadeh, A., & Shirani Beid Abadi, F. (2016). Determination of cropping pattern with emphasis on fertilizer and water use reduction policy in Mazandaran province (Case study: Behshahr city). Soil management and sustainable production. 5(3), 247-259
Agricultural Organization of Hamedan Province. (2016). http://hamedan.agri-jahad.ir.
Arjmandi, A., & Mehrabi Bashrabadi, H. (2014). Consideration of changes in the pattern of cultivation of crops in Iran during the period 1983-84 to 2009-2010. Agricultural Economics. 7(4), 87-104.
Bagheri, N. Mo'azen, A.(2008). Optimization Strategy of Agricultural Mechanization Development in Iran. 5th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery and Mechanization.
Bakhshi, M., & Peykani, Gh. 2012. Simulation of direct support policy in the subsection of agriculture (application of the Positive Planning Approach and Maximum Entropy). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 42(2), 501-511.
Bakhshude, M., & Akbari, A. (2014). Production economy and its application in agriculture. (4th ed.). University of Bahonar Kerman Publications. Kerman. Iran
Bani Asadi, M., & Varmazyari, H. (2015). Investigating factors affecting labor productivity, income distribution and poverty in rural areas of Iran. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, Institute for Planning Research, Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, 17 (4), 1-23.
Cortignani, R., & Severini, S. (2009). Modeling farm-level adoption of deficit irrigation
10. Cui, T., Zhang ,D., Yang, L., & Gao, N. (2012). Design and experiment of collocated-copying and semi-low-height planting-unit for corn precision seeder. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering. 28(1),18-23.
11. Das, P.S., & Kar, A .(1995). Decision making under uncertainty: Bayesian approach: A case study of Aman paddy in Midnapore district” , Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50(1), 59-68.
12. Eskandari Dameneh, H., Nowruzi, H ., Khosravi, H ., Rafiee, H ., & Taheri, A. (2014).Feasibility study of low crop plan implementation in order to revive Jazz Morian wetland, case study of Jiroft city. Journal of Rural Development Strategies.2(3), 287-298.
13. Frankfurter, G.M., Philips. H.E., & Seagle, J.P. (1971). Portfolio selection: The effect of uncertainty means, variances, and covariances. Journal of Financial and Quantilative Analisis, 6: 1251-62.
14. Henry de Frahan, B., Buysse, J., Polomé, P., Fernagut, B., Harmignie, O., Lauwers, L.,Van Huylenbroeck, G., & Van Meensel, J. (2005). Positive Mathematical Programming for Agricultural and Environmental Policy Analysis: Review and Practice. In: A. Weintraub, T. Bjorndal, R. Epstein and C. Romero (Eds.), Management of Natural Resources: A Handbook of Operations Research Models, Algorithms and Implementations.
15. Howitt, R.E., Medellin-Azuara, J., MacEwan, D., & Lund, R. (2012). Calibrating disaggregate economic models of agricultural production and water management. Science of the Environmental Modeling and Software, 38(2), 244-258.
16. Howitt R.E. (2005). PMP based production models- development and integration. The future of rural Europe in the global agriculture food system, Denmark, 23-21.
17. Howitt, R.E., Medellin-Azuara, J., & MacEwan, D. (2009). Estimating the economic impacts of agricultural yield related changes for California. Final Paper, a Paper from California Climate Change Center, 29P
18. Jamshidi, A., Timuri, M., Hazeri, M., & Rusta, M. (2010). Effective Factors on Participation of Farmers in Implementation of Land Consolidation Plan in Ilam Province: A Case Study of Shirvan and Chardavol, Rural Development Quarterly, 12 (1), 109-127.
19. Kasnakoglu, H., & Bauer, S. (1998). Concept and Application of an Agricultural Sector Model for Policy Analysis in Turkey. In: Agricultural Sector Modeling. S. Bauer and W.Henrichsmeyer (Eds), Vauk Verlag: Kiel.
20. Kim, C. (2001). Developing Policies for Agriculture and the Environment, Korea Rurul
Economic Institute, Working Paper.
21. Lin, W., Dean, G., & Moore, C. (1974). An empirical test of utility versus profit maximization in agricultural production American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 56(3), 497-508.
22. Parham, H., Jafarzadeh, N., Dehghan, s., & Kian Ersi, F. (2008). Changes in nitrogen and phosphorus concentration and some physical parameters of soil and chemical in the lake behind the Karkhe dam and determination of its biolan. Journal of Science, Shahid Chamran University, 17 (2): 117-125.
23. Parhizkari, A., & Sabouhi, M. (2014). Economic Analysis of the Effects of Technology Development and Mechanization on Agricultural Production in Qazvin Province. Agricultural Economics Research. 5(4), 1-23.
24. Parikh, A. (1966) State-wise Growth Rate in Agricultural Output: An Econometric Analysis. Artha Vijnana, 8(1): 1-52
25. Paris, Quirino. (1979). Revenue and cost uncertainty, generalized mean-variance, and linear complementarity problem .Am. Agr. Econ., 61(2), 268-275.
26. Pishbahar, E., & Khodabakhshi, S. (2015). Effects of eliminating subsidies on agricultural inputs on cropping pattern in Hamadan province.Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economics and Development Research, 46(3), 551-558.
27. Shini Dashtghel, A., Noori, M., & Minaei,S. (2013). Study of transmission and distribution efficiencies and providing solutions to reduce water losses in the irrigation network of Dez (Case study of Sabili channels and (E (4)), The fourth national conference on irrigation networks management and Drainage, Ahvaz, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz.
28. Timmer, C.P. (1997) Farmers and Markets: The Political Economy of New Paradigms. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 79(1), 621-627.
29. Torkamani, J. (1996). Decision criteria in risk analysis: An application of stochastic dominance with respect to a function. 1-18.
using Positive Mathematical Programming. Agricultural Water Management, 96(2), 1785-1791.
30. Weersink, A., Livernois, J.,& Shogren, J.F., & Shortle, J.S. (1998). Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in agriculture. J. Can. Public Policy. 24(3), 309-327.
31. Yang, S.L., Milliman, J.D., Li, P., & Xu, K. (2011). 50000 dams later: erosion of the Yangtze River and its delta. Glob Planet Change, 75, 14–20.