- Baltagi. B., (2005), Econometric Analysis of Panel Data, Third ed., John Wiley & Sons Ltd, London.
- Barikani, A. & Shahbazi, H. (2016). The study of the effect of subsidy support policies on inputs on total factor productivity of Iranian agricultural sector. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development.24 (93).pp: 247-270.
- Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Time series database (2016), (www.tsd.cbi.ir).
- Dadgar, Y. And Nazari, R. (2010) Analysis of import demand function in Iran. Journal of Quantitative Economics. 7 (1): pp 1-22.
- Faramarzpoor, B., Samati, M. (2004). Examining the barriers of private investment in Iran's agricultural sector. Economics of Agriculture and Development, No. 45.
- Gardner B.(1987).Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs. Journal of Political Economy, 95(2): 290-310.
- Gaskari, R., Ghanbari, H. And Ehbali, as. 2006. Instability in the economy and investment of the private sector in Iran. Economic Research journal. No 23 . PP 113-132.
- Gholam veisi, R. (2014). Investigating the Effects of Monetary and Financial Policies on the Growth of the Agricultural Sector in Iran; Application of Estimation of Generalized Movment Method (GMM). Master's thesis. Faculty of Agricultural Engineering. Sari University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Mazandaran.
- Gopinath, M., Mullen, K., & Gualti, A. (2004). Domestic Support to Agriculture in the European Union and the United States: Policy Developments since 1996. International Food Policy Research Institute, MTID Discussion Paper No. 75.
10. Greene, William H. (1954). Econometric Analysis, Stern School of Business, New York University.
11. Gujrati, D. N. (1995). Basic Econometrics. New York University.
12. Hamidnezhad, M. (1993). Wheat subsidies and the search for the relation of social justice. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development No. 8, pp. 136-159.
13. Hosseini, S. S. (2006). The Economic Models of Agricultural Price and Policy Analysis, University of Tehran Press 2799, Publishing Institute. (in farsi)
14. Hosseini, S. S. and Homayoon poor, M. (2012), Investigating the Factors Affecting Iran's Agricultural Exports, Agricultural Economics, 6 (4): pp. 1-15.
15. Hosseini, S. S. And Rezaee, S. (2010). Determination and evaluation of the support of date producers in economic development programs. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development 24 (1): pp 33-41.
16. Hosseini, S. S., Noroozi, H., Pakravan, M. R., and Mehrparvar Hosseini, S.E. (2016). The Effect of Supportive Government Policy on Consumers and Agricultural Producers on Food Security in Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economic Research and Development, 47 (4): 755-769.
17. Hosseini, S. S., Pakravan, M. And Atqhayi, d. (2012). The Effect of Supporting the Agricultural Sector on Food Security in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. (44) 4: 533-544.
18. Hosseini, S. S., Pakravan, M. R., Gilanpour, O., & Atghayi, M. (2011). Investigating the Effects of Protection Policy on Agriculture Sector TFP, Agricultural Economics & Development, 25:4, 507-516. (in farsi)
19. Hosseini, S.S. (2006). Economic price patterns and agricultural policy. Tehran University Press. Tehran.
20. Hosseini, S.S. Pakravan, M.R And Atqhayi, M. (2012). The Effect of Supporting the Agricultural Sector on Food Security in Iran. Economic research and development of agriculture. 4(44) , PP: 533-544.
21. Hosseini, S.S., Pakravan, M.R, Gilanpour, O. & Atqayi, M. (2011). Effect of Supportive Policies on Agricultural Productivity in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Science and Technology of Agriculture), 25(4). PP: 507-516.
22. Hosseini, S.S., Pakravan, M.R., Gilanpour, O. & Atghayi, M. (2011). Effect of Supportive Policies on Agricultural Productivity in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Agriculture Sciences and Technology), Volume 25(4), pp: 507-516.
23. Jadva, P. (2012). Determinants of foreign direct investment in BRICS economies: Analysis of economic, institutional and political factor. International Conference on Emerging Economies - Prospects and Challenges (ICEE- 2012).
24. Kazerooni, A., Asgharpor, H. And Mohammad Pour, S. (2012). Asymmetric effects of real exchange rate fluctuations on economic growth in Iran: Markov-switching approach. Economic Magazine - The 2nd issue of Economic Issues and Economic Issues Issues 7 and 8, pp. 5-26.
25. Khaledi K., Ardestani, M. And Toosi, M. (2007). Study of the relationship between economic growth, employment and exports in Iran's agricultural sector (with emphasis on exchange and trade policies). 6th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Mashhad.
26. Korakinezhad, Zh. & Najafi, B. (2008) Interaction between major sectors of the economy of Iran with an emphasis on the role of the agricultural sector. Economics and Development,16 (63).
27. Marwan, N.F., Kadir, N.A.A., Hussin, A., Zaini, A.A., Rashid, M.E.A. & Helmi, Z.A.G. (2013). Export, Aid, Remittance and Growth: Evidence from Sudan. International Conference on Economics and Business Research 2013 (ICEBR 2013). Procedia Economics and Finance 7, pp: 3 – 10.
28. Mehrabbi Boshrabadi, H., Zamani, F. (2011). Investigating the symmetry of currency shocks in Iran and its effect on exports and imports of agricultural products. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research & Development. 2(43), pp. 165-174.
29. Mehregan, N., Yavari, K. (2003). Capital flows in agricultural sector of Iranian economy. Agricultural Economics and Development, Years 10(41 and 42).
30. Mehrpervar Hosseini, S.E. (2012). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Trade Balance Reaction. Master thesis, Faculty of Economics and Development. University of Tehran. Tehran.
31. Misati, R.N. & Nyamongo. E.M. (2011) Financial development and private investment in Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Economics and Business 63.pp 139–151.
32. Mousavi, M., Shakeri, AS. (2003). Investigating factors affecting private and public investment in agriculture. Agricultural Economics and Development, 11(43 and 44).
33. Orden, D., Mullen, K., Sun, D., & Gulati, A. (2004). Agricultural Producer Support Estimates for Developing Countries Measurement Issues and Evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam. International Food Policy Research Institute, Research Report Abstract, 152, 1-140.
34. Qin, D., Quising, P. (2006). How much does investment drive economic growth in China? Journal of Policy Modeling 28 (2006) 751–774.
35. Rezaee, S. (2009). Evaluation of Government Support Policies for Iranian Agriculture (Case Study: Gardening and Public Utilities), Master's Thesis, Tehran University, Tehran.
36. Saikia, C.G., Goswami, C. (2012). FDI and its relation with exports in India, status and prospect in north east region. International Conference on Emerging Economies - Prospects and Challenges (ICEE-2012). Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 37 (2012) 123 – 132.
37. Shahnooshi Forooshani, N. (2003). Drought effects on Iran's economy; An analysis in the macroeconomic framework. Ph.D. Thesis. Faculty of Economics and Agricultural Development. University of Tehran. Tehran.
38. Shokat Fadaee,M. and Koraki nejhad, J. 1392. Agricultural Economics, Payam Noor University Press.
39. Soori, A (2013), Econometrics Volume 2 with the use of Eviews8 & Stata12, Farhang shenasi Publishing.
40. Statistical Center of Iran, Time series data (2016), (www.amar.org
41. Todaro, M (1942), Economic Development in the Third World, Translation of Farajadi, Gh, Koohsar press.
42. Vaezdi, L., Yazdani, S. (2007). Reviewing the state of the state financial control of the agricultural sector and providing appropriate solutions to optimize the government's financial support to the agricultural sector. 6th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Mashhad.
43. Valdés, A. and Foster, W. (2005). Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth, Research Workshop: The Future of Small Farms, Wye, Kent.
44. Vaseghi, A. And Torkmani, J. (2007). Investigating the Important Factors on Corn Import. 6th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Mashhad.
46. Zhu, s. 2013. Drivers of Export Upgrading. World Development Vol. 51, pp. 221–233, 2013.