Rothwell, A., Jewell, S., & Hardie, M. (2009). Self-perceived employability: Investigating the responses of post-graduate students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(2), 152-161.
Alibaygi, A. H., Barani, S., Karami, E., & Pouya, M. (2013). Employability Determinants of Senior Agricultural Students in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 15(4), 673-683.
Alibaygi, A.H. & Barani, Sh. (2012), Analysis of Generic Competencies Required for University Graduates: Perceptions of Agricultural Engineers and Mangers (Kermanshah Province), Iranian journal of Agricultural economic and development research, 43 (1). pp 99-111, Retrieved May 10 2013, from http://ijaedr.ut.ac.ir/article_30449_4617.html. (In Farsi).
Anderson, J.C. & Gerbing, D.W. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, 103, 411–423.
Anne-Marie, N. (2009). Modeling the effects of diversity experiences and multiple capitals on Latina/o colleges students academic self-confidence. Journal of Hispanic higher educational, 8(2): 179- 196.
Baker, W. E. (2000). Achieving success through social capital: Tapping the hidden resources in your personal and business networks, (1st Ed.). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. (Translated into Persian by Alvani, S.M & Rabiei, M.R). (In Farsi).
Bankston, C. L. (2004). Social capital, cultural values, immigration, and academic achievement: The host country context and contradictory consequences. Sociology of Education, 176-179.
Cai, Y. (2013). Graduate employability: a conceptual framework for understanding employers’ perceptions. Higher Education, 65(4), 457-469.
Crossman, J. E., & Clarke, M. (2010). International experience and graduate employability: stakeholder perceptions on the connection. Higher Education, 59(5), 599-613.
10. Eng, S. (2009). Social capital and academic achievement among children in Cambodia: A close look at family. Ph.D. thesis, Texas Tech University.
11. Etcheverry, E., Clifton, R. A., & Roberts, L. W. (2001). Social Capital and Educational Attainment: A Study of Undergraduates in a Faculty of Education. Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 47(1), 24-39.
12. Field, J. (2003). Civic engagement and lifelong learning: Survey findings on social capital and attitudes towards learning. Studies in the Education of Adults, 35(2), 142-156.
13. Fugate, M., Kinicki, A. J., & Ashforth, B. E. (2004). Employability: A psycho-social construct, its dimensions, and applications. Journal of Vocational behavior, 65(1), 14-38.
14. Goddard, R. D. (2003). Relational networks, social trust, and norms: A social capital perspective on students’ chances of academic success. Educational evaluation and policy analysis, 25(1), 59-74.
15. Hillage, J., Education, G. B. D. f., Employment, & Pollard, E. (1998). Employability: developing a framework for policy analysis. [Suffolk]: [Department for Education and Employment].
16. Hosseini, M., Kalantari, K and Eskandari, F. (2008). The role of Iranian higher education system on entrepreneurial success of its graduates: some policy implications for entrepreneurship education. American Eurasian Journal: 3(3), 394-402.
17. Kawachi, I. (2001). Social capital for health and human development. Development, 44(1), 31-35.
18. Khosravipour, B., Soleimanpour, M. (2011), explaining the role of personal characteristics affecting the employment of higher education female graduates (Case study: Agriculture and Natural Resources University of Ramin-Ahvaz). Wemon in development and policy, 8 (4), pp 203- 220, Retrieved June 12 2013, from http://jwdp.ut.ac.ir/article_21862_4269.html. (In Farsi).
19. Kim, D. H., & Schneider, B. (2005). Social capital in action: Alignment of parental support in adolescents' transition to postsecondary education. Social Forces, 84(2), 1181-1206.
20. Maclean, R., & Ordonez, V. (2007). Work, skills development for employability and education for sustainable development. Educational Research for Policy and Practice, 6(2), 123-140.
21. Mirshekari, A. (2006). The role of higher education on entrepreneurship development in agriculture. Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education. November, 2006. (In Farsi)
22. Nomi Khaljan, S., Zamani g., Bakhshi Jahromi, A. (2011). The first national conference on education at 1404. Tehran. (In Farsi).
23. Pillai, S., Khan, M. H., Ibrahim, I. S., & Raphael, S. (2012). Enhancing employability through industrial training in the Malaysian context. Higher Education, 63(2), 187-204.
24. Pool, L. D., & Sewell, P. (2007). The key to employability: developing a practical model of graduate employability. Education+ Training, 49(4), 277-289.
25. Prado, J. M. (2008). Comparing educational trajectories of two Chinese students and one Latina student, a social capital approach. The High School Journal, 92(2), 14-27.
26. Puente, E., & Torrella, J. (2003). Social capital as a managerial phenomenon. Final Research Project in Degree of Industrial Engineering, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
27. Putnam, R. D. (1995). Bowling alone: America's declining social capital. Journal of Democracy, 6, 68.
28. Putnam, R. D. (2000). Bowling alone: The collapse and revival of American community. Simon and Schuster.
29. Schlee, B. M., Mullis, A. K., & Shriner, M. (2009). Parents social and resource capital: Predictors of academic achievement during early childhood. Children and Youth Services Review, 31(2), 227-234.
30. Sewell, P & Pool, L. D. (2010a). The UCLan – CareerEDGE Employability Development Profile. Retrieved March 9 2013, from https://www.uclan.ac.uk/students/employability/futures/assets/media/CareerEdge_EDP_and_Action_Plan.doc
31. Sewell, P., & Pool, L. D. (2010b). Moving from conceptual ambiguity to operational clarity: employability, enterprise and entrepreneurship in higher education. Education+ Training, 52(1), 89-94.
32. Shahbazi, E. & Ali-beigi, A. (2006). The Required Competencies of Agricultural Graduates for Entering Job Market. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2 (1), pp 15-24.
33. Sharepour, M. (2005). Social capital and education. In proceeding of Professor Kardan memorial. Tehran. Samt publication. (In Farsi)
34. Shiri, N., Gholami, H., Arabi, R. and mirakzadeh, A. A. (2013), Role of Social Capital in Agricultural Students’ Academic, Achievement: a case from Iran, journal of Educational Sciences & Psychology
, III (1), Retrieved June 12 2009, from http://jesp.upg-ploiesti.ro/index.php?option=com_phocadownload
35. Smith, V. (2010). Review article: Enhancing employability: Human, cultural, and social capital in an era of turbulent unpredictability. Human Relations, 63(2), 279-300.
36. Tramonte, L., & Willms, J. D. (2010). Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes. Economics of Education Review, 29(2), 200-213.
37. Wallace, I. (1997). Agricultural education at the crossroads: present dilemmas and possible options for the future in sub-Saharan Africa. International journal of educational development, 17(1), 27-39.
38. Watts, A. G. (2006). Career development learning and employability. Heslington: Higher Education Academy.
39. Yaghobi, J., Salmanzadeh, S., Safa, L., & Khoshnodifard, Z. (2006). Problems of agricultural higher education in Iran and guidelines to improve the final year agricultural students: (Case study university of Zanjan). Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education, November, 2006. (In Farsi)
Zamani, Gh. H. & Azizi, T. (2006). Executive Administrators' Perceptions towards Agricultural Graduates Employment. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2(2), pp 73-86. (In Farsi).