- Aazami, M., Yaghooni Farani, A., & Moetaghed, M. (2015). Investigating the Status of Participation and its Influencing Factors on the Guide Plan of the Sangestan Village. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4(2-46), 881-899. (In Farsi)
- Abuya, W.O. (2013). What is in a coconut? An ethnoecological analysis of mining, social displacement, vulnerability, and development in rural Kenya. African Studies Quarterly, 14(1/2), 1.
- Agba, A.O., Akpanudoedehe, J., & Ushie, E. (2010). Socio-economic and cultural impacts of resettlement on Bakassi people of Cross River State, Nigeria. Studies in Sociology of Science, 1(2), 50.
- Alexandrescu, F. (2011). Gold and displacement in Eastern Europe: risks and uncertainty at Roşia Montană. Revista română de sociologie, 1-2.
- Bebbington, A., Bebbington, D.H., Bury, J., Lingan, J., Muñoz, J.P., & Scurrah, M. (2008). Mining and social movements: struggles over livelihood and rural territorial development in the Andes. World development, 36(12), 2888-2905.
- Berkes, F., Colding, J., & Folke, C. (2008). Navigating social-ecological systems: building resilience for complexity and change: Cambridge University Press.
- Buzoianu, C. (2013). Misunderstanding opportunities:(post-) resettlement issues in the Recea neighbourhood of Alba Iulia.
- Carspecken, P.F. (1996). Critical ethnography in educational research: A theoretical and practical guide: Psychology Press.
- Cernea, M.M. (2006). Population displacement inside protected areas: A redefinition of concepts in conservation policies. Policy Matters, 14, 8-26.
10. Cernea, M. M., & Schmidt-Soltau, K. (2003). The end of forcible displacements? Conservation must not impoverish people. Section I: The complexities of governing protected areas, 42.
11. Cernea, M. M., & Schmidt-Soltau, K. (2006). Poverty risks and national parks: Policy issues in conservation and resettlement. World development, 34(10), 1808-1830.
12. Downing, T.E. (2002). Avoiding new poverty: mining-induced displacement and resettlement (Vol. 52): International Institute for Environment and Development London.
13. Elizalde, B., Whellams, M., & Sabater, C. (2007). Reseña de las relaciones de Newmont con la comunidad: Mina de Yanacocha, Perú. In: Cajamarca: Canadian Business for Social Responsibility.
14. Fabricius, C., & de Wet, C. (2002). The influence of forced removals and land restitution on conservation in South Africa. Conservation and mobile indigenous peoples: displacement, forced settlement, and sustainable development, 10, 142.
15. Fernandes, W. (2006). Mines, mining and displacement in India. 2006). Managing the Social and Environmental Consequences of Coal Mining in India, The Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad, 333-344.
16. Filer, C. (2000). Resettlement and Mining in Papua New Guinea. Paper presented at the Resettlement Policy and Practice in Southeast Asia and the Pacific: Proceedings of Workshops Held in Manila and Port Vila, Manila, 1998.
17. Franks, D.M., Davis, R., Bebbington, A. J., Ali, S. H., Kemp, D., & Scurrah, M. (2014). Conflict translates environmental and social risk into business costs. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(21), 7576-7581.
18. Ganguly, V. (2004). Conservation, Displacement, and Deprivation: Maldhari of Gir Forest of Gujarat: Indian Social Institute.
19. Geisler, C. (2003). Your park, my poverty. Using impact assessment to counter displacement effects of environmental greenlining. See Brechin et al, 217-229.
20. Gharaghouzlou, H., Isalou, A.A., & Geravand, F. (2015). Evaluation of physical-spatial effects of residential displacement (Case study: Malavi district, Poldokhtar city). Regional Planning Journal, 4(16), 125-136. (In Farsi)
21. Gilkes, P. (1997). People on the Edge in the Horn: Displacement, land use and the environment in the Gedaref region, Sudan. In: JSTOR.
22. Goessling, K.P. (2010). Mining induced displacement and mental health: A call for action. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling, 32(3), 153-164.
23. Golbaz, M., Heydari, B., Hosseinzaheh Firouzi, J., Hayati, B., & Riyahi Dorcheh, F. (2017). Assessment of the Economic, Social and Environmental Impacts of the Dam and Tangab's Irrigation Network, Firouzabad in Fars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(2), 179-195. (In Farsi)
24. Herbert, T., & Lahiri-Dutt, K. (2004). Coal sector loans and displacement of indigenous populations: lessons from Jharkhand. Economic and Political Weekly, 2403-2409.
25. Khatoon Abadi, S.A., Alipoor, E., & Ataei, M. (2017). Identifying the Relationship between Communication Styles in Communities of City, Village-City, Village: A Survey in Khorasan Razavi Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2(48), 333-344. (In Farsi)
26. Krausmann, E., Cozzani, V., Salzano, E., & Renni, E. (2011). Industrial accidents triggered by natural hazards: an emerging risk issue. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 11(3), 921.
27. Madison, D.S. (2011). Critical ethnography: Method, ethics, and performance: Sage.
28. Parasuraman, S. (2016). The development dilemma: Displacement in India: Springer.
29. Pinedo-Vasquez, M., & Padoch, C. (1993). Community and governmental experiences protecting biodiversity in the lowland Peruvian Amazon. Perspectives on Biodiversity: Case Studies of Genetic Resource Conservation and Development. AAAS Press, Washington, DC, 199-211.
30. Polit, D.F., & Beck, C.T. (2004). Nursing research: Principles and methods: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
31. Rahmati, A., & Nazreyan, A. (2011). Socio- economic and environmental impact of the resident area inforce to move due to dams constraction: case study dam,s Gotvand olia on the river of karoon. Enviromental Researches, 1(2), 53-66. (In Farsi)
32. Rahmati, M.M. (2006). Socioeconomic transformations of villages integration in the quaked areas of Roudbar and Manjil. Iranian Social Study Journal, 1 (2) ,83-110. (In Farsi)
33. Scudder, T. (1993). Development-induced relocation and refugee studies: 37 years of change and continuity among Zambia's Gwembe Tonga. Journal of Refugee Studies, 6(2), 123-152.
34. Thomas, J. (1993). Doing critical ethnography (Vol. 26): Sage.
35. Tilt, B., Braun, Y., & He, D. (2009). Social impacts of large dam projects: A comparison of international case studies and implications for best practice. Journal of environmental management, 90, S249-S257.
36. Turton, D. (2002). The Mursi and the elephant question. Conservation and Mobile Indigenous Peoples: Displacement, Forced Resettlement and Sustainable Development, 97-118.
37. Webber, M., & McDonald, B. (2004). Involuntary resettlement, production and income: Evidence from Xiaolangdi, PRC. World development, 32(4), 673-690.