Ahmadi A M., Vafaii R. (2008). Evaluation of health economics in the third and fourth development plans, Quarterly health and sustainable development, Jihad Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Fifth year. Number (6), p12 (in Farsi).
Allameh A A. (2011), Food security and sustainable agricultural development, Agricultural Jihad Organization of Khorasan Razavi, Second Edition, Tehran, p76 (in Farsi).
Bonfiglioli, A. (2007). Food and the poor; United Nation Capital Fund. New York, (5), p3.
Calogero, C., Zezza, A., & Banerjee, R. (2013). Towards better measurement of household food security: Harmonizing indicators and the role of hou sehold surveys, Global Food Security 2, pp30 –40.
Carter, P., & Taylor, A. (2007). Food insecurity in South Australia«. Public Health Bulletin: 4(1), pp23-25.
Emwanu, T., Kanyerezi Bwoogi, J., & Muwonge, J. (1995). Data Collection Problems in measuring Poverty Level, Statistics Department. Ministry of Finance and Planning. Uganda, p23.
Fengying, N., Jieying, B., & Xuebiao, Zh. (2010). Study on China’s Food Security Status, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 1 (2010), pp301–310.
Finan F. & et al. (2005). Measuring the poverty reduction potential of land in rural Mexico. Journal of Development Economics. No, p77.
Hakim S S. Dorosti AR. & Eshraghian AR. (2012). The prevalence of food insecurity and related factors, Quarterly monitoring, Number eleventh year sixth, pp797- 791(in Farsi).
10. Haysom, Gareth & Tawodzer, Godfrey (2018), Measurement drives diagnosis and response”: Gaps in transferring food security assessment to the urban scale, Food Policy 74 (2018) 117–125.
11. Ismaili Far A. (2013). The role of food security in national security, www.foodpress.ir ،
Wednesday, Persian date Mordad
(30), p2 (in Farsi).
12. Jafari Sani M. & Bakhshodeh M. (2007). Comparison of rural and urban poverty, food insecurity Khorasan Province, Sixth Conference of Agricultural Economics Iran, pp1-15(in Farsi).
13. Kian, Fatemeh, Farhadian, Homayoun and Shahla Chvbchyan (2016), Study of food security of urban households in Alborz province, Journal of Food Science and Technology of Iran, Article 15, Volume 13, Issue 55, Pages 167-179(in Farsi).
14. Lahteenkorva SS, Lahelma E. (2001). Food insecurity is associated with past and present economic disadvantage and body mass index J Nutr. 2001 Nov; 131(11), pp 2880-4.
15. Mahmoudi, Mohammad Jawad and Ahrari, Mehdi (2013), Income on Population, Attitudes, Methods and Findings, Publications of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council of the Revolutionary Cultural Revolution, First Printing, Tehran, pp. 2-12(in Farsi).
16. Mohammad Zadeh A. Dorosti Motlagh AR. & Eshraghian MR. (2009). The relationship between food security and socio-economic factors and weight status among adolescents, Journal of Nutrition and Food Technology, Fifth year (1), pp55-62. (in Farsi).
17. Nasri G. (2001). Oil and National Security of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Publisher: Institute for Strategic Studies, First Edition, and Tehran: p14 (in Farsi).
18. Nord M and Coleman-Jensen A. (2010). Food Security in the United States: Definitions of Hunger and Food Security. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service. Available at www.ers.usda
.gov/Briefing/FoodSecurity/labels.htm. Ccessed: March 6, pp10-24.
19. Nowruzi F A. Samimi B. (2002). Food Balance Sheet of 1368 -1380: Evaluation of the production and supply of food in the country from a nutritional perspective, Agricultural Economy and Programming Researches Institute, Second Edition, Tehran, p23(in Farsi).
20. Pourtaheri M. Talabi H. & Ruknal Din Eftekhari, AR. (2011). Analysis of social and economic factors affecting rural poverty reduction with an emphasis on nutrient-poor (Khalajastan District of Qom), Journal of Spatial Planning, Volume XV. No. (2), pp3-8(in Farsi).
21. Renzaho, Andre M.N., and Mellor, D. (2010). Food security measurement in cultural pluralism: Missing the point or conceptual misunderstanding? Nutrition. Jan; 26(1), pp1-9.
22. Schouten, Greetje,. Vink, Martinus & Vellema, Sietze (2017), Institutional diagnostics for African food security: Approaches, methods and implications, NJAS - Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences, Available online 27 November, PP: 1-6.
23. -Shamah-Levy, Teresa,. Mundo-Rosas, Verónica,. Flores-De la Vega, María Margarita &
Luiselli-Fernánde, Cassio, (2017), Food security governance in Mexico: How can it be improved, Global Food Security, Volume 14, September 2017, and PP: 73-78?
24. Shrfkhany R. Dastgyri S. Gharaaghaji ASL R. & Ghavamzadeh S. (2011). Prevalence and risk factors of household food insecurity: a cross sectional study (Gharehsou district, the city of Khoy in 1388), Urmia Medical Journal, Volume 22, and Number 2: p12 (in Farsi).
25. Studdert, LJ. Frongillo, EA, & Valoist, p. (2001). Household food insecurity was prevalent in Java during Indonesia's economic crisis J Nutr. Oct; 131(70), pp2685-91.
26. Turrell, G., Hewitt, B., Patterson, C., Oldenburg, B., Gould, T. (2002). Socioeconomic differences in food purchasing behavior and suggested- implications for diet-related health promotion. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2002: 15(5), pp355-64.
27. Turrell, G., Structural, m. (1996). Economic influences on the food-purchasing choices of socioeconomic groups. Aust N Z J Public Health, 20(6), pp611-17.
28. Zerrat Kish, Sayyid Ya'qub and Jila Kumaee (2017), Investigating Factors Affecting Food Security Farmer's households the village of Kohkilouyeh and Boyerahmad province, Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, Article 6, Volume 14, Issue 54, Pages 77-86 (in Farsi).
29. Zanjan Province Statistical Yearbook, (2015), Provincial Planning and Budget Organization, (in Farsi).
30. Mohammadzadeh Asl, Nazi, Imam Verdi, ghodrat Allah and Syriafazar, Mohammad (2010), Ranking of Indices of Urban Welfare in different regions of Tehran, Journal of Urban Planning and Research, First Year, No. 1, pp. 85-106, (in Farsi).
31. Motiee Langroudi, S. H, Sori, F and Cheraghi, Mehdi (2017), Analysis of the Relation between the Family Operation System and Food Security in Rural Areas of Ghani Biglou Village, Zanjan, Human Geography Research, Volume 48, Issue 1, Pages 209-197,(in Farsi).
Institute of Nutrition Research and Food Industry of the country, (2012), Annual report on the implementation of the comprehensive plan of studies on food consumption patterns and nutritional status of the country, winter, (in Farsi).