4. Ahmadi Kliji, S., Darijani, A.,(2012). Estimated transaction costs Receiving official facilities by farmers, Case of Golestan Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 6(2). P: 83-100.
10. Ghorbani, M. (1997) "Performance granting loans to farmers: the hidden costs of loans. Jihad magazine, numbers (3-202): 56-50. (In Farsi).
11. Ghorbani, M. Karbassi, a., & Qaderi, z. (2000) "Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Adoption insurance of agricultural products". Summary of the Third Conference of Agricultural Economics Iran, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 127-137. (In Farsi).
12. Hojjati, B., & Bockstael, N. E. (1988) Modeling the demand for crop insurance. Multiple peril crop insurance: A collection of empirical studies. H. Mapp (Ed). Southern Cooperative Series Bulletin, No. 334, 76-153.
13. Hosseini, S.S., & Khaledi, M. (2005) "Evaluation of transaction costs of providing agricultural credit in Iran Case Study: Rice Producers Mazandaran province," Journal of Food Science and Technology Iran, 57. (In Farsi).
14. Hosseini, S.S., Khaledi, M, Ghorbani, M., & Hassanpour, A. (2009) "Study of transaction costs the bank facilities of agriculture in rural areas." Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Volume 23, p. 45-36. (In Farsi).
16. Information Center Statistical Center of Iran, the results of the general Population and Housing Census (2011). Publication of results of the census of Statistical Center of Iran – Retrieved from http://amar.org.ir.
17. Jaberi, A. (1999). Assessment of Participation Limitative Factors in Agricultursl Product Insurance. 2th Global Conference of Responsibles and Experts of Agricultural Product Insurance Found. Education Center of Agricultural Bank. Babolsar.(in Persian).
18. Key, N., E. Sadoulet, & A. de Janvry. (2000), Transactions Costs and Agricultural Household Supply Response. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 82, 245-259.
19. Khaledi, M., Hosseini, S.S., & Gray, R. (2007). The transaction costs of obtaining credit from Islamic banks in Iran. International Conference on Islamic Finance. (In Farsi).
20. Lee,Y.K.(1982). Considerations in the Introduction of Crop Insurance to Rice Sector in Korea. Michigan State University.
21. Maddala, G. S. (1992). Limited-Dependent and Qualitative Variables in Econometrics. Econometric Society Monograph No. 3, Cambridge University Press., UK.
22. Mocan. H. N, Tekin. E and Zax. J. S (2004) "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China", World Development, 32 (2), 289-304.
25. Momeni, F., Ramezanzadeh, G.,(2013). Institutional innovations that reduce transaction costs and economic costs in Iran. Jpurnal of Pajoheshname Eghtesadi. 14(54). P1-32.
26. North, D.C. (1992) “Transactions cost, Institutional and Economic Performance.” ICEG Occasional Papers No. 30. International Centre for Economic Growth.
27. North, D. (1993) "administration and transaction costs of renovation." Translated by Ali Tusi Ardakani, Planning and Development, 2(8), 136-117.
29. Rashidi, D. (1996) "Estimating the cost of the Agricultural Bank credit facilities from the customer perspective." After receiving a master's degree in the field of banking management, banking institution Iran's central bank. (In Farsi).
30. Renani, M. (1996) "barriers to market efficiency in the Iranian economy." Finally, a Doctor of Economics, Faculty of Economics of Tehran University. (In Farsi).
31. Renani, M. (1997) "market or Lack of market." Press the PBO. (In Farsi).
32. Rweyemamu, D.C., Kimaro, M.P., & Urassa O.M. (2003) “Assessing micro-finance services in agricultural sector development: a case study of semi-formal financial institutions in Tanzania.” Economic and Social Research Foundation.
33. Sadr, SA.K., & A. Arabmazar (1994) "Increasing efficiency in the supply of funds, banking services, Agricultural Bank." Summary of research projects Agricultural Bank, Agricultural Bank research and development center.
34. Tak. H. J (2006), The Effects of Time Cost on Medical Care Demand", Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
35. Williams, J. R., G. L. Carriker., G. A. Bamaby, And G. K. Harper(1993). Crop Insurance and Disaster Assistant Design for Wheat and Grain Sorghum. American Journal of Agr.Econ. 75: 435-447.
Williamson, O. E.; "The Limits of the Firms: Incentive and Bureaucratic Features"; in Williamson, O.E. (Ed.) "The Economic Institutions of Capitalism", Ch. 6, New York: Free Press, (1985), (pp 131-62).