10. Gharibnavaz, M. (2007). The effect of income distribution on consumption pattern of households in urban and rural, model QAIDS. Msc. Thesis, University of Shiraz. (In Farsi).
11. Ghoreshi, A. & Sadrolashrafi, M. (2005). Estimating the demand for meat with using of AIDS model. Agriculture Science, 11(3), 133-143. (In Farsi).
12. Karagiannis, G., Katranidis, S., & Velentzas, K. (2000). An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece. Agricultural Economics, 22, 29-35.
13. Laraki K. (1989). Food subsidies: A case study of price reform in morocco. Lsms working paper. NO 50.
14. Liu, K. & Chern, W. (2003). Food demand in urban china: An application of a multi-stage censored demand system. Paper prepared for presentation at the American agricultural economics. Association annual meeting. Montreal, Canada.
15. Liu K. & Sun, C. (2009). A globally flexible, quadratic almost ideal demand system: an application for meat demand in Taiwan. Department for economics. National chung Cheng University.
16. Pakdaman, M. (2009). The effect of reforming of food subsidies on food security sector in Iran. Msc. Thesis, University of Shiraz. (In Farsi).
17. Safavi, R. (2001). Estimating the demand for protein products in Iran. Agricultural research, 1(2), 152-167. (In Farsi).
18. Skripnichenko, A., & Chen, K. (2002). Estimation of an effectively globally regular demand system: An application to United States meat consumption. Empirical Economics, 27(2), 601-606.
19. Spash, C.L., & Hanley, N. (2000). Preferences, information and biodiversity preservation. Ecological Economics, 12(4), 191-208.
20. Taljaard, P.R., van Schalkwyk, H.D., & Alemu, Z.G. (2009). Choosing between the AIDS and Rotterdam models: A meat demand analysis case study, Agrekon. 45(2), 158-172.
21. Tarmast, G.H. (2000). Almost Ideal Demand System Parameter Estimation and demand for a group of Iranian food. Agricultural Science, 10 (3), 59-73. (In Farsi).
22. Weliwita, A., Nyange, D., Tsujii, H. (2003). Food Demand Patterns in Tanzania: A Censored Regression Analysis of Microdata, Sri Lankan. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 5 (1), 9-18.
23. Wenye, Y. (2010). Food demand in rural china: a study of rural household models. Ph.D. thesis The Ohio State University.