10. Gurol, Y. & Atsan, N. (2006). Entrepreneurial characteristics amongst university students: Some insights for entrepreneurship education and training in Turkey, Education + Training, 48(1), 25-38.
11. Heinonen, J., Poikkijoki, S. A. & Vierikko Vento, I. (2005). Entrepreneurship- an Opportunity for Academics: A Case Study of a Training Programme for Bioscience Researcher, Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, Small Business Institute, Finland.
12. Higgins, M., & Morgan, J. (2000), The of Creativity in Planning: The creative practitioner, Planning Practice and Research, 15(1-2), 117-127.
13. Howard, S. (2004), Developing Entrepreneurial potential in youth: The effects of entrepreneurial education and venture creation, University of South FloridaRepot: 3-17.
14. Jones, P. Miller, M. Jones, A. & Packham, G. (2011). Education and Training. Attitudes and motivations of Polish students towards entrepreneurial activity. The current issue and full text archive of this journal is available at :www.emeraldinsight.com/0040-0912.htm .London: 2011. 53(5), 416-428.
15. Karimi, S., Biemans, H. J. A., Mahdei, K. N., Lans, T., Chizari, M., & Mulder, M. (2015). Testing the relationship between personality characteristics, contextual factors and entrepreneurial intentions in a developing country. International Journal of Psychology, forthcoming. Available from: Harm J. A. Biemans, Feb 25, 2016. 1- 14.
16. Karimi, S., J.A. Biemans, H., Lans, T., Chizari, M., & Mulder, M. (2014). Effects of role models and gender on students’ entrepreneurial intentions. European Journal of Training and Development, 38(8), 694-727.
17. Kord Naij, A.; Zali, M.; Hooman, H. A. & Shams, S. (2007). Measuring instrument the personality traits of entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Center Press of Tarbiat Modarres University,Tehran.(In Farsi)
18. Krueger, N. F., Reilly, M. D., & Carsrud, A. L. (2000),Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions, Journal of Business Venturing, 15(5-6), 411- 432.
19. Lee, S.M., & Peterson, S.J. (2000),Culture, Entrepreneurial orientation and global competitiveness, Journal of world business, 35(4), 401-406.
20. Linan, F., & Chen, Y. (2009). Development and Cross-Cultural Application of a Specific Instrument to Measure Entrepreneurial Intentions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. 33 (3), 593-617.
21. Lordkipanidze, M.; Brezet, H. & Backman, M. (2005). The entrepreneurship factor in sustainable tourisme development, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2(13),787-798.
22. Luthje, C. & Franke, N. (2003). The ‘making’ of an entrepreneur: testing a model of entrepreneurial intent among engineering students at MIT, R & D Management, 33(2), 135–147.
24. Markley, D. M. (2006). A Framework for developing rural entrepreneurship, Economic Development America, RUPRI for Rural Entrepreneurship.
25. Mohapatra, S., Rozelle, S., & Goodhue, R. (2007). The rise of self-employmentinrural china: development or distree?, World Development, 35(1), 163-181.
26. Motieei Langroodi, S. H.; Ghadiri Maesoum, M.; Dadvar Khani, F.; Yadollahi Farsi, F. & Torkashvand, Z. (2012). Explain the Factors Affecting Rural Empowerment in Entrepreneurship Development (Case Study: Samen and Zand Cunties of Malayer Township), Human Geography Research Quarterly, 80, 138-119. (In Farsi)
27. Mokhet, S., Bageri, A. & Shabanali Fami, H. (2013), Attitudes of roral youth towards employment in agricultural sector: the case of Gonbad-E Kavous County. Journal OfRoosta Va Towse' E, 15(4), 115-136. (In Farsi)
28. Nega H.K.J., & Shamuganathan, G. (2010). The influence of personality traits anddemographic factors on social Entrepreneurship stat up intention. Journal of Business Ethics, 95, 259- 260.
29. OECD, (1996). The Implementation of an Entrepreneurship Development Strategy in Canada: The Case of the Atlantic Region, Head of Publications Service, France.organizations, and societies. Westport, CT: Quorum Books.
30. Packham G., Jones P., Miller C., Pickernell D. & Thomas B. (2010) .Attitudes towards entrepreneurship education: a comparative analysis. Strategic Direction, 27 (6), 568-586.
31. Reilly, M.D., Krueger, N. F., & Carsrud, A. L. (2000).Competingmodels of entrepreneurial intention. Journal of Business Venturing, 15,411-432.
32. Robinson, J. S., Garton, B. L., & Terry, R. (2007), identifying the employability skills needed in the workplace according to supervisors of college of agriculture, food and natural resources graduates, Journal of Southern Agricultural Education Research, 57(1), pp. 95-100.
33. Sardeshmukh, S. & Smith, R. (2010). An examination of skills and abilities in a process model of entrepreneurship, Retrieved14June2010, from: http://www.swinburne.edu.au.
34. Shane, S., & Nicolaou, N. (2014). Creative personality, opportunity recognition and the tendency to start businesses: A study of their genetic predispositions. Journal of Business Venturing. JBV-05705; No of Pages 13.
35. Shariff, M. N. M. & Saud, M. B. (2009). An attitude approach the prediction of entrepreneurship on students at institution of higher learning in Malaysia. International Journal of Business and Management, 4(4), 129-135.
36. Zampetakis, L. A., & Moustakis, V. (2006). Linking creativity with entrepreneurial intentions: A structural approach. The International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 2(3), 413-428.Zhao, H., Seibert S., & Hills E. (2005). The mediating role of self-efficacy in the development of entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(6), 1265-1272.