10. Karami, A., Nasrabadi, A. & Rezaei Moghadam, K. (2000). Consequences of sprinkler irrigation diffusion on inequality and rural poverty. Agricultural Economics and Development Journal, 31, 183-186.(In Farsi)
11. Karbasi, A. (2001). Economics Analysis of Pressurized Irrigation Projects of Khorasan Province. Agricultural Economics and Development Journal, 36, 91-112.(In Farsi)
12. Kohansal, M., Ghorbani, M. & Rafei Darani, H. (2009). Effective Environmental and Non-environmental Factors on Adoption of Sprinkler Irrigation. Agricultural Economics and Development Journal, 65, 97-112.(In Farsi)
13. Noroozi, O. & Chizari, M. (2006). Effective Cultural and Social Factors Regarding Attitude of Wheat Farmers of Nahavand Township toward Sprinkler Irrigation Development. Iranian AgriculturalExtension and Education Journal, 2/2.(In Farsi)
14. Nowak, P. J. (2002). The adoption of agricultural conservation technologies: Economic and Diffusion Explanations. Rural Soc, 52, 208-220.
15. Office of statistic and information technology. (2008). Agricultural statistics Center, Tehran: Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. (In Farsi)
16. Poorzand, A. (2003). Improved water management. the first step to achieving food security. Proceedings of the Eleventh Conference of Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. 24-25 Dec. Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
17. Rafei Darani, H. & Bakhshodeh, M. (2008). Effective Factors on Development and adoption of Sprinkler Irrigation (Case study; Isfahan Province). Iranian Agricultural Economics Research Journal, 39/1, 21-30.(In Farsi)
18. Regev, A., Jaber, A., Spector, R. & Yaron, D. (2008). Economic Evaluation of the Transition from a Traditional to a Modernizal water management, 18: 347-363.
19. Sadigh, H. & Farzand Vahy, J. (2004). Attitude of Farmers toward Pressurized Irrigation Systems in Kermanshah Province. Iranian Agricultural Science Journal, 35(3), 679-689.(In Farsi)
20. Shah, F.A., Zilberman, D. & Chakravorty, V. (1998). Technology Adoption in the presence of an Exhaustible, Resource: The case of Ground water-Extraction. American Journal of AgriculturalEconomics, 77, 291- 299.
21. Sivanapan, P.K. (2003). Economic of drip irrigation for various crops in India. Forth International micro irrigation congress, October 23- 26, Abury, Wodonga, Australia.
Torkamani, J. & Jafari, A. (1998). Effective factors on development of pressurized irrigation systems of Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development Journal, 17, 7-29. (In Farsi)