Along, J. & Martin, R. (1995). Assessment of the adoption of sustainable agriculture practices: Implications for agricultural educatin. Journal of Agricultural Education, 3(3), 34-42.
Comer, S., Ekanem, E., Muhammad, S., Singh, S.P. & Tegegn, F. (1999). Sustainable and conventional farmers: A Comparasion, Attitude and Belifes. Journal of Sustainable Agricultural, 15(1), 29-45.
FAO. (2012). Sustainable Land Management. Retrieved from: www.fao.org/desertification
Gupta, K. & Gupta, M. (2003). The Woes of Women in Drought: Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts. International Magazine of Women and Environment, 60(61), 12-14.
Hosseini, S. M., Kalantari, KH. & NaderyMahdiyi, K. (2007). A Study on ecological sustainability rate of smallholders farming systems in Salehabad in Hamadan County. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 1, 91-98. (In Farsi).
Iravani, H. & Darban Astane, A. (2004). Measurement, analysis and explanation of sustainability operation of the utilization units. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 35(1), 39. (In Farsi).
Kalantari, KH. (2008). Processing and data analysis in social - economical research using SPSS. (3rd ed.), Farhangsab press, Tehran. Pp. 286. (In Farsi).
Kalantari, KH. Asadi, A. Shabanali Fami, H. & Arrabiyon, A. (2010). Analysis of sustainability components of wheat cultivation system in Fars Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 24(2), 169-176. (In Farsi).
Karami, A. (2011). Look at the necessities of soil resources management in sustainable agriculture. Monthly Analytical, News and Educational Agricultural Engineering, 23, 18. (In Farsi).
10. Karami, A. & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (1998). Poverty and sustainable agriculture: a qualitative analysis. Rural and Development, 2(3), 23-31.
11. Keshavarz, M. & Karami, E. (2008). Factors affecting on drought managment and its impacts: application of structural equation models. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 43(2), 267-283. (In Farsi).
12. Lal R. (1995). The role of residues management in sustainable agricultural systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 5(4), 51-57.
13. Maghsoodi, T., Iravani, H., Movahed Mohammadi, H. & Asadi, A. (2006). Regression analysis of factors affecting the sustainability of potato cultivation in the Fereydoon Shahr County. Journal of Rural Development, 9(3), 153-169. (In Farsi).
14. Nabizadeh, S., Mahboobi, M. R. & Abdollahzadeh, Gh. (2015). Assessing the sustainability of farm-land management in the Eastern Azerbaijan Province (Case of Malekan County). Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 2(2), 61-80. (In Farsi).
15. Nikdokht, R., Karami, E., & Ahmadvand, M. (2007). Comparative analysis of sustainability in traditional livestock production systems: The Case of animal husbandries in Firouzabad County. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 11(41), 433-442.
16. Poorzand, F. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2011). Assessing of agricultural sustainability in Fars province using of agreement planning approach .Agricultural Economic Research, 4(1), 1-26. (In Farsi).
17. Salamon, S., Farnsworth, R.L., Bullock D.G. & Yusuf R. (1997). Family factors affecting on adopt production technology. Journal of Soil and Water Conversation, 52(2), 265-270.
18. Shahroodi, A., Chizary, M. & Pezeshkirad, GH. (2009). Knowledge, attitudes and skills in Sugar beet growers in Khorasan Razavi Province about soil sustainable management methods. Journal of Modern Agriculture, 16, 44. (In Farsi).
19. Stokle, D. G., Papendick, C. & Van, E.F. (1994). A framework for evaluation the sustainability of agriculture production systems. American Journal of Alternative Agriculture, 9(1), 45-50.
20. Taghdisi, A. & Bashagh, M. R. (2012). Analysis and assessing of agricultural sustainability in rural areas and studying the roles of farmers, Case Study: rural areas in Azna County. Geography (Journal scientific Research of Iran Geographic Society), New Era, I(33), 129-147. (In Farsi).
21. Vanpassel, S., Nevens, F., Mathijs, B. & Van Huyleubroek, G. (2007). Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differenc in sustainable efficiency. Ecoligical Economics, 62(1), 149-161.
Walker, M. & Thers, A. (1996). Drought as a Natural Hazard. Drought: a Global Assessment, 1(5), 3-18.