10. Karami, A. & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (1998). Poverty and sustainable agriculture: a qualitative analysis. Rural and Development, 2(3), 23-31.
11. Keshavarz, M. & Karami, E. (2008). Factors affecting on drought managment and its impacts: application of structural equation models. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 43(2), 267-283. (In Farsi).
12. Lal R. (1995). The role of residues management in sustainable agricultural systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 5(4), 51-57.
13. Maghsoodi, T., Iravani, H., Movahed Mohammadi, H. & Asadi, A. (2006). Regression analysis of factors affecting the sustainability of potato cultivation in the Fereydoon Shahr County. Journal of Rural Development, 9(3), 153-169. (In Farsi).
14. Nabizadeh, S., Mahboobi, M. R. & Abdollahzadeh, Gh. (2015). Assessing the sustainability of farm-land management in the Eastern Azerbaijan Province (Case of Malekan County). Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 2(2), 61-80. (In Farsi).
15. Nikdokht, R., Karami, E., & Ahmadvand, M. (2007). Comparative analysis of sustainability in traditional livestock production systems: The Case of animal husbandries in Firouzabad County. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 11(41), 433-442.
16. Poorzand, F. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2011). Assessing of agricultural sustainability in Fars province using of agreement planning approach .Agricultural Economic Research, 4(1), 1-26. (In Farsi).
17. Salamon, S., Farnsworth, R.L., Bullock D.G. & Yusuf R. (1997). Family factors affecting on adopt production technology. Journal of Soil and Water Conversation, 52(2), 265-270.
18. Shahroodi, A., Chizary, M. & Pezeshkirad, GH. (2009). Knowledge, attitudes and skills in Sugar beet growers in Khorasan Razavi Province about soil sustainable management methods. Journal of Modern Agriculture, 16, 44. (In Farsi).
19. Stokle, D. G., Papendick, C. & Van, E.F. (1994). A framework for evaluation the sustainability of agriculture production systems. American Journal of Alternative Agriculture, 9(1), 45-50.
20. Taghdisi, A. & Bashagh, M. R. (2012). Analysis and assessing of agricultural sustainability in rural areas and studying the roles of farmers, Case Study: rural areas in Azna County. Geography (Journal scientific Research of Iran Geographic Society), New Era, I(33), 129-147. (In Farsi).
21. Vanpassel, S., Nevens, F., Mathijs, B. & Van Huyleubroek, G. (2007). Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differenc in sustainable efficiency. Ecoligical Economics, 62(1), 149-161.
Walker, M. & Thers, A. (1996). Drought as a Natural Hazard. Drought: a Global Assessment, 1(5), 3-18.