10. Emadi, M.H. (2006). Reviewingthe conceptand strategies ofenvironmental education, challengeandsolution. KeyhanMehr publication.
11. Farasatkhah, M. (2009). Assessment of Iran's Higher Education Quality, Application of Grounded Theory. Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education. (In Farsi).
12. Gatersleben, B. & Vlek, C., (1998). Household Consumption, Quality of Life and Environmental Impacts. In: Noorman, K.J., Schoot-Uiterkamp, A.J.M. (Eds.), Green Households? Domestic Consumers, Environment and Sustainability. Earthscan, London, pp. 141–183.
13. Goulding, Q. (2000). Grounded Theory: The Missing Methodology on theInterpretivist Agenda, Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 1(1), 50-57.
14. GreenCom (2001). Environmental Education and Communication (EE&C) for Behavior Change. Environmental Education and Communication (GreenCom) Project. Center for Environment in partnership with the Center for Human Capacity Development of the Bureau for Global Programs Academy for Educational Development. Retrieved from: http://www.usaid.gov/environment/greencom
15. Grob, A. (1995). A Structural Model of Environmental Attitude and Behaviour. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 15, 209-220.
16. Hérodin, B. & Zühlsdorff, P. (2006). Environmental Education –the path to Sustainable. Packaging Recovery Organization Europe. Retrieved from: http://www.pro-e.org/files/environmental_education.pdf
17. Ingels, C., Campbell, D., George, M.R., & Bradford, E. (2000). What is sustainable agriculture?[online]. Retrieved from: www.url;;http;//sarep.ucdavis.edu/concept.htm.
18. Karami, E., & Hayati , D. (1998). Compared with Conventional Agriculture and Sustainable Agriculture: Measurement of Attitudes. Journal of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences, 2(I), 17-1. (In Farsi).
19. Karimi E., & Mansoorabadi, A. (2008). Sustainable agricultural attitudes and behaviours: a gender analysis of Iranian farmers. Environmental Development Sustainable, (2008), 10, 883-898.
20. Kempster, S. & Parry, K. W. (2011). Grounded theory and leadership research: A critical realist perspective. The Leadership Quarterly, 22(1), 106-120.
21. Klöckner, C. A., & Blöbaum, A. (2010). A comprehensive action determination model: Toward a broader understanding of ecological behavior using the example of travel mode choice. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 30, 574–586.
22. Li, P., ming-Li, H., & Zuo, X. (2010). A survey and analysis on farmer’s awareness and performance for promoting environmental management in rural China: A case study from Panjiazhuang Village. IEEE. (2010).
23. Mironga, J. N. (2005). Effect of Farming Practices on Wetlands of Kissii District, Kenya. Applied Ecology & Environmental Research, (3)2, 81-91.
24. Mossalanejad, A. (2011). The Role of Economic Policy and Environment in Sustainable Development. International Journal of Environmental Research, 5(2), 395-402.
25. Mousavi, M. (2008). Investigation and Analysis of Factors Influencing Farmers' environmental behavior, a case study of wetlands Hashilan – Kermanshah Province. M. S. thesis. (In Farsi).
26. Mousavi, T. (2009). Factors influencing farmers' Environmental behavior in relation to water resources management in Khozestan province. M.S. thesis, Agricultural Extension and Education. Agriculture and Natural Resources University of Raman. (In Farsi).
27. Noori Pour, M. & ShahVali, M. (2011). Evaluation rural sustainability criteria of Dena Township based on communication process: the application of AHP. Rural Researches, 2(1), 63-92. (In Farsi).
28. Nordlund, A. & Gorvill, J. (2002).Value Structure behind Pro-environmental Behaviors. Journal of Environmental and Behaivior, 34(6).
29. Papzan, A. Ghobadi, P., Zarafshani, K., & Gravandi, Sh. (2010). Problems and restrictions of Rural Tourism (Utilizing Grounded Theory).Case Study Harir village, Kermanshah Province, Journal of Rural Researches. 1(3),. (In Farsi).
30. Pretty, J., Brett, C., Gee, D., Hine, R., Mason, C., Morison, J., Rayment, M., Bijl, G. vander, & Dobbs, T. (2001). Policy Challenges and Priorities for Internalizing the Externalities of Modern Agriculture. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 44(2), 263–283.
31. Rao, N. H. & Rogers P. P. (2006). Assessment of agricultural sustainability. Current Science, 91(4), 25.
32. Reed, M.S. (2008). Stakeholder participation for environmental management: A literature review. Biological Conservation, 141, 2417–2431.
33. RezaeeMoghadam, K., (1997). Agricultural Extension, Poverty and Sustainable Agricultural in Behbahan Township. M. S. dissertation, University of Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
34. Rostami, R., (2010). Analyzing Factors Affecting Farmers’ Behavior towards Water and Soil Conservation. M. S. dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
35. Roudgarmi, P. (2011). Qualitative research for environmental sciences: A review. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 9 (3&4), 871-879.
36. Schwartz, S. H. (1975). The justice of need and the activation of humanitarian norms. Journal of Social Issues, 31, 111–136.
37. Shahvali, M., & Gheysari, H., (2011). Determining Environmental Empowerment of Farmers whose Members of Rural Production Cooperatives and Factors Affecting, in Fars Province. Journalof Rural Development, 14(2), 31-51. (In Farsi).
38. Stern, P.C. (2000). Towards a coherent theory of environmentally significant behavior. Journal of Social Issues, 56, 407-424.
39. Struss, A. & Corbin, J. (2009). BiyookMohammadi. Basics of Qualitative Research Grounded Theory ,Techniques and Procedures.Tehran, Research Center of Human Science and Cultural Studies.(In Farsi).
40. Struss, A. & Corbin, J. (2011). Basics of Qualitative Research,Techniques and Stages of Grounded Theory. Ebrahim Afshar (translator). Ney press (In Farsi).
41. Struss, A. (1987). Qualitative analysis for social scientists. Cambridge university press.
42. UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), 2005.UNESCO and Sustainable Development. UNESCO, Paris, 41 pp.
43. Vogel, S. (1996). Farmers' environmental attitudes and behavior: a case study for Austria. Environment and Behavior, 28 (5), 591–613.
44. Wautersa, E., Bielders C., Poesenc, J., Goversc, G., & Mathijs, E. (2010). Adoption of soil conservation practices in Belgium: An examination of the theory of planned behaviour in the agri-environmental domain .Land Use Policy, 27 (2010), 86–94.
Willock, J., Deary, I.J., Edwards-Jones, G., Gibson, G.J., McGregor, M.J., Sutherland, A., Dent J.B., Morgan, O. & Grieve, R. (1999). The role of attitudes and objectives in farmer decision making: business and environmental-oriented behavior in Scotland. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50 (2), 286–303