- Abbasi, M. (2002). Cooperative sector, the need for global markets. Journal of Cooperation, 133.Page:4
- Bogati, R. (1996), A case study of people's participation in Begnastal and Rupatal (BTRT) watershed management in Nepal, In: Case studies of People's Participation in Watershed Management in Asia, P. N.Sharma, & P. M. Wagley,Rome: The Food and Agriculture Organization the United Nations Press.
- Borst. A. (1999). Networking Diffusions: Termination of Georgia Wood Co-op Provide Lesson for Expert Co-op Development. Rural Cooperative.p.4-7.
- Margerum, R.D. (2001). Organizational commitment to integrated and collaborative management: matching strategies to constraints, Environmental Management, 28(4), 421- 431.
- Mbaiwa, J. E. (2005). Wildlife resource utilisation at Moremi Game Reserve and Khwai community area in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. Journal of Environmental Management, 77, 144–156.
- Shahroudi, A., & Chizari, M.(2007). Effective factors on farmers attitude to water use cooperatives(Case study:Khorasan razavi province), Journal of agricultural and natural resource theqniques, 11(42).
- Sham abadi, M., & Barimnejad, V. (2007). Designing the marketing pattern of agricultural crops in Iran agricultural and rural cooperatives network, Proceedings of 6th conference for Agricultural economy of Iran. Information Systems, Qeshm, Iran.
- Statistical Center of Iran. (2013). Key indexes of provinces, Retrieved from: www.amar.org.ir
- Steyaert, P., Barzman, M., Billaud, J. P., Brives, H. L., Hubert, B., Ollivier, G. & Roche, B. D. (2007). The role of knowledge and research in facilitating social learning among stakeholders in natural resources management in the French Atlantic coastal wetlands, Environmental Science & Policy, 10(6), 537-550.
Zamani, GH., & Abadi, B. (2009). Social effective factors on participation of frmers in wateruse cooperatives establishment in Fars province, Journal of cooperation, 210&211, 117-134.