- Aras Free Zone (2014), Retrieved from: http://www.arasfz.ir (In Farsi)
- Chaitip, P. Chaiboonsri, Ch. Kovács, S. & Balogh, P. (2008). A structural equation model: greeces tourism demand for tourist destination. Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce. Agroinform Publishing House, Budapest.
- Ghasemi, M. (2011). Tourism as a system: Mashhad schema. Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 17, 4. (In Farsi)
- Ghasemi, V. (2009). Introduction to structural equation modeling. (Written Shmakhr and Lvmks). Tehran: the sociologists printing. (In Farsi)
- Hooman, H. (2011). Structural equation modeling with LISREL software application. The study and edited books Humanities University (left), Fourth Edition.
- Jeroen, B. & Bart, N. (2002). Crowding and the tourist experience in an urban environment: a structural equation modeling approach.
- Miller, K. (2008). Evaluating the design and management of community based ecotourism projects in Cuatemala, The University of Montana Missoula, MT, USA.
- Nohagar, A, Hossein Zadeh, M & Perastah, a. (2009). Assess the nature island features by using strategy management model SWOT. Journal of Geography and Development, 15.
- Office of Infrastructure Studies. (2010). Evaluation of Ecotourism in Iran, pages 4 and 10. (In Farsi)
10. Oladi Qadyklayy, J. (2005). Introduction to Nature. (First Ed.). Sari, Mazandaran University Press (In Farsi)
11. The Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration. (2011). Inbound and outbound traffic statistics report.
12. UNWTO, (2015). United Nations World Tourism Organization. Retrieved from: http://www2.unwto.org
13. Vossoughi, L, Khani, F., Moteae Langeroudi, H. & Rahnamae, M. (2011). Assess the attitudes of rural community tourism, based on structural equation modeling (case study: roudbar Qasran mountainous region, city Shamiran). Rural Studies, 2(4), . (In Farsi)
14. Witt, S. & Martin, C. (1987). Econometric Model for Forecasting International Tourism Demand. Journal of Travel Research, winter, 23-30.
Zarabi, A., Mohammadi, J & Babakhanzadh, A. (2011). Analysis of tourism attractions and facilities Avramanat. Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 22(3), 35-52.