Ahmadvand, M., Sharifzadeh, M. & Shah vali, M. (2005). Future Trends in Agricultural Extension: A Meta-Analaysis. Journal of Roosta va towse. 8(2
), 85 - 104. (In Farsi)
Allahyari, M. S. (2008). Extensionists’ attitude toward sustainable agriculture in Iran. Ph.D. dissertation, Science and Research Branch of the Islamic Azad University (Tehran), Iran. (In Farsi)
Gholinia, M. & Zarifian, Sh. (1999). An exploration of the evolution of agricultural extension and education, with an emphasis on future missions, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 22, 89-123. (In Farsi)
Khabazzade, N. (2011). Analysis of extension system regarding Drought Management in Agriculture of Khuzestan province, MS Thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University. 143 Pp. (In Farsi)
Kianmehr, N. & Hayati, D. (2012). Analysis of the role of agricultural extension staff of the agricultural extension system poverty alleviation: Case Study of Fars Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 8(2), 119-138. (In Farsi)
Marcho, K. & Boland, H. (2003). Toward a Sustainable Development in Agriculture: An Analysis of Training Needs for Potential Extension Agents in Myanmar, International Research on Food Security, Natural Resource Management and Rural Development October 8ـ10, 2003 in Göttingen.
Mirzaei, R., Seddiqui, H. & phalsaphi, P. (2007). Evaluation of agricultural extension in Iran, Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences, 3)2(, 57- 67. (In Farsi)
Mohebbi, A., Torahi, A., Latifian, M., Mostaan, A., Rahkhodayee, E. & Rahnama, A. (2011). Applied basics of planting and cultivation of date palms. First Edition. Katibe sabz Press. 181Pp. (in Persian)
11. Ommani, A.R.(2002). Characterization of social, economic and agricultural farmers in Khuzestan province on the adoption of low input sustainable agriculture. Ms.c. dissertation, Tarbiat Modarres University. (In Farsi)
12. Ommani, A.R. & Noorivandi, A. (2014). Advanced methods of analysis and processing statistical data. Ahvaz: Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz Branch Publication.
13. Ommani, A.R. (2003). The role of education and extension at the technical level farmers in Khuzestan province, Journal of Jihad, No: 252. (In Farsi)
14. Qamar, M.K., (2002). Global trends in agricultural extension: Challenges facing Asia and the Pacific region. Rome: FAO, Sustainable Development Department (SD).
15. Roosta, K., Hoseini, F., Chizari, S. M., & Hoseini, M. (2008). A Study of Factors that Affect the Capability of Farmers in Risk Management (Case Study: Wheat Producers in Khorasan-E-Razavi Province). Iranian journal of Economics of Agricultural Research and Development. 40-2(3), 129-144. (In Farsi)
16. Shahbazi, E. (2004). Developing and rural extension. Tehran University Publications, Tehran. 625 Pp. (In Farsi).
17. Shabanali Fami, H. (1993). Principles of Agricultural Extension and Education. Tehran University of payame nour, 373Pp. (in Persian)
18. Shahvali, M. & Ahmadvand, M. (2005). Organizational change management and agricultural extension approaches. Journal of Jihad, 26 (274),253-297. (In Farsi)
19. Souri, S., Siddiqui, H. & Pezeshki Rad, Gh. (2012). Identify problems and constraints of agricultural extension activities from the perspective of agricultural extension experts (Case Study of Ministry of Agriculture of Qom). Iranian journal of Economics of Agricultural Research and Development, 243(2), 241-252 (In Farsi)
20. Zamani, Gh . H.
, & Karami, E.A.
(1999). The point of view of internal experts to Iran to promote favorable system. Journal of Jihad (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development), November and December, No: 212 and 213, 108 - 115. (In Farsi)