10. Ommani, A. R., Chizari, M., Salmanzadeh, C and Hossaini, J. F. (2009). Extension methods and organizational characteristics for supporting sustainable water resource management in agriculture of Iran. Journal of Applied Sciences, 9 (3), 567-572
11. Ommani, A.R.(2002). Characterization of social, economic and agricultural farmers in Khuzestan province on the adoption of low input sustainable agriculture. Ms.c. dissertation, Tarbiat Modarres University. (In Farsi)
12. Ommani, A.R. & Noorivandi, A. (2014). Advanced methods of analysis and processing statistical data. Ahvaz: Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz Branch Publication.
13. Ommani, A.R. (2003). The role of education and extension at the technical level farmers in Khuzestan province, Journal of Jihad, No: 252. (In Farsi)
14. Qamar, M.K., (2002). Global trends in agricultural extension: Challenges facing Asia and the Pacific region. Rome: FAO, Sustainable Development Department (SD).
15. Roosta, K., Hoseini, F., Chizari, S. M., & Hoseini, M. (2008). A Study of Factors that Affect the Capability of Farmers in Risk Management (Case Study: Wheat Producers in Khorasan-E-Razavi Province). Iranian journal of Economics of Agricultural Research and Development. 40-2(3), 129-144. (In Farsi)
16. Shahbazi, E. (2004). Developing and rural extension. Tehran University Publications, Tehran. 625 Pp. (In Farsi).
17. Shabanali Fami, H. (1993). Principles of Agricultural Extension and Education. Tehran University of payame nour, 373Pp. (in Persian)
18. Shahvali, M. & Ahmadvand, M. (2005). Organizational change management and agricultural extension approaches. Journal of Jihad, 26 (274),253-297. (In Farsi)
19. Souri, S., Siddiqui, H. & Pezeshki Rad, Gh. (2012). Identify problems and constraints of agricultural extension activities from the perspective of agricultural extension experts (Case Study of Ministry of Agriculture of Qom). Iranian journal of Economics of Agricultural Research and Development, 243(2), 241-252 (In Farsi)
20. Zamani, Gh . H., & Karami, E.A.(1999). The point of view of internal experts to Iran to promote favorable system. Journal of Jihad (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development), November and December, No: 212 and 213, 108 - 115. (In Farsi)