10. Chowa, C., Garforth, C. and Cardey, S. (2013). Farmer Experience of Pluralistic Agricultural Extension, Malawi. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension. 19 (2), 147-166.
11. Gemo, H. R., Stevens, J. B. and Chilonda, P. (2013). The Role of a Pluralistic Extension System in Enhancing Agriculture Productivity in Mozambique. South African Journal of Agricultural Extension. 41(1), 59-75.
12. Hayati, D., Ranjbar, Z. and Karami, E. (2010). Measuring Agricultural Sustainability. In: Lichtfouse, E. (Eds.), Biodiversity, Biofuels, Agroforestry and Conservation Agriculture. Volume 5 of the Series Sustainable Agriculture Reviews. Pp 73-100.
13. Hellin, J. (2012). Agricultural Extension, Collective Action and Innovation Systems: Lessons on Network Brokering from Peru and Mexico. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 18(2), 141-159.
14. Kalateh Rahmani, S. M. & Zereei, M. (2005). The Role of Association in Private Extension Development. Jihad Monthly Magazine. Vol. 262, 21-37.
15. Kaur, J., Shehrawat, P. S., Quadri, J. V. (2014). Attitude of Farmers towards Privatization of Agricultural Extension Services. Research Journal of Agricultural Science Digest, 34(2), 81-86.
16. Kidd, A. D., Lamers, J. P. A., Ficarelli, P. P. and Hoffmann, V. (2000). Privatizing Agricultural Extension: Caveat Emptor. Journal of Rural Studies, 16, 95-102.
17. Kilelu, W. C., Klerkx, L. and Leeuwis, C. (2013). Unravelling the Role of Innovation Platform in Supporting Co-evaluation of Innovation: Contribution and Tensions in a Smallholder Dairy Development Program. Journal of Agriculture Systems. 118, 65-77.
18. Labarthe, P. & Laurent, C. (2013). Privatization of Agricultural Extension Services in the EU: Towards a Lack of Adequate Knowledge for Small-scale Farms? Journal of Food Policy, 38, 240–252.
19. Hosseini, S. M. (1997). Beyond Conventional Frontiers: Emerging Grounds for Public-Private Cooperation in Agricultural Extension. Proceeding of the 2nd Australasia Pacific Extension Conference. Managing Change Building Knowledge and Skills. 18 to 21 November, Albury, New South Wales.
20. Hosseini, S. M., Alimirzaei, E., Hejazi, Y. and Movahed Mohammadi, H. (2016) The Network Relationships among Multiple Service Providers in Agricultural Extension Program Planning in Iran. International Journal of Research in Agricultural Sciences. 3(4), 2348- 3997.
21. Hosseini, S. M. & Sharifzadeh, A. (2008). Scenarios for Reforming Agricultural Extension. Searching for New Paradigm. Tehran: Agricultural Education Publication. (In Farsi)
22. Hosseinzadeh Bahreini, M. H. & Maleksadati, S. (2012). Institutional Barriers of Investment on Iranian Enterprises. Journal of Trade Research, 59, 25-55.
23. Mengal, A. A. (2014). Historical Overview of Agricultural Extension Services in Pakistan. The Macro Theme Review. A Multidisciplinary. Journal of Global Macro Trends, 3(8), 23-36.
24. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. (2011). Monitoring and Evaluation for Adaptation: Lessons from Development Cooperation Agencies. Working Papers. No. 38. OECD, Paris.
25. Okorley, E. L., Gray, D. and Reid, J. (2010). Towards A Cross-Sector Pluralistic Agricultural Extension System in A Decentralized Policy Context: A Ghanaian Case Study. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, 12(4), 1-10.
26. Onyenkazi, H. A. & Gana, A. K. (2009). Comparative Assessment of Public and Private Extension Programmes in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State of Nigeria. African Journal of Gneral Agriculture, 5(2), 79-83.
27. Pretty, J. N. (1995). Regenerating Agriculture: Policies and Practice for Sustainability and Self-reliance. The Joseph Henry Press book. International Institute for Environment and Development, London.
29. Rasouliazar1, S. Hosseini, S. M., Farajallah Hosseini, S. J. and Mirdamadi, S. M. (2011). The Investigation Perception of Agricultural Extension Agents about Affective Factors on Effectiveness of Agricultural Advisory Services Companies in Iran. Journal of American Science. 7(2), 445-451.
30. Rezaei , R., Gholifar, E., Safa, L. and Kazemi, M. (2013). Investigating the Barriers of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Advisory Services’ Companies in Zanjan Province. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 4(14), 27-46.
31. Rezvanfar, A. & Alimirzaei, E. (2014). The Importance of Technology Audit in Agricultural Extension System in Iran. Proceedings ofFirst International Conference of the APIRAS & Fifth Congress of Extension and Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management. 2-4 September. Iran: Zanjan.
32. Rivera, W. M. & Sulaiman, V. R. (2009). Extension: Object of Reform, Engine for Innovation. Outlook on Agriculture, 38(3), 267-273.
33. Samy M. M., Swanson, B. E. and Sofranko, A. (2003). Structural Change in Agriculture: Privatization of Information and the Role of Extension. AIAEE 2003. Proceedings of the 19th Annual Conference. Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
34. Sharifzadeh, A., Arabioun, A. and Abdollahzadeh, GH. (2009). Identifying and Prioritizing the Support Needs of Agro-enterprises’ Development in Golestan Province. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 3(10), 71-91.
35. Sseguya, H., Mazur, R., Abbott, E. and Matsiko, F. (2012). Information and Communication for Rural Innovation and Development: Context, Quality and Priorities in Southeast Uganda. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension. 18(1), 55-70.
36. Swanson, B. E. (2008). Global Review of Good Agricultural Extension & Advisory Services Practices. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Rome. 2008. Retrieved Dec 05 2008 from http:// www.fao.org.
37. Swanson, B. E., & Samy, M. M. (2002). Developing an Extension Partnership among Public, Private and Non-Governmental Organizations. Journal of International Agricultural Extension and Education, 9 (01), 5-10.
38. Tayebnia, A. & Mohammadi, H. (2005). The Comparison of Investment Efficiency on Iranian Public and Private Sectors, an Approach to Privatization. Journal of Planning and Budgeting, 87, 3-35.
Waddington, H., Snilstveit, B., White, H. and Anderson, J. (2010). The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services. International Initiative for Impact Evaluation. 3ie Synthetic Reviews. Pp 1-23.