Ansariardali, A. (2010). Analyses of promoter and preventive factors on establishment and development of cold-water fish farming tanks in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari Province. MSc dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
Asadi, A., Kalantari, Kh., Ansariardali, A., Rahimian, M., & Mohamadi, Y. (2010). Analyses of economic effects of fish farming pools establishment in Ardal County, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiyari province. Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development, 23(1), 98-10.
3. Ben Yami, M. (1980). Aquaculture: The importance of knowing its limitations. The FAO Review, Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations. Rome, Italy/ 19, 15-9.
4. Doa Huy Giap, Yang Yi, Amararatne Yakupitiyage . (2005). GIS for land evaluation for shrimp farming in Haiphong of Vietnam. Ocean & Coastal Management, 48 (2005), 51–63.
5. Engle, C.R. (2008). Mari culture, Economic and Social Impacts. University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Pine Bluff, AR, USA.
6. FAO. (2002). Fishery statistics Yearbook, 86: 1, 2, 3. Food and Agriculture Organization.
8. FAO. (2006b). The state of world fisheries and aquaculture. UN, Rome.
Farahani, R. (2008). The role of fish farms in salmon production. Retrieved from: http://www.shilat.com/persian/page-view.asp?pagetype=articles&id=842
10. Farzanfar , A. (2006). Propagation and culture of free fish. Iranian Research Institute of Information Management. Pp. 2-1. 182.
11. Fishery Organization of Iran. (2010). Statistical Yearbook of the fishery Iran. Office of Planning, Department of fisheries studies.
12. Frankik, A. & Carl, H. (2003). Sustainable aquaculture: developing the promise of aquaculture. Aquaculture International, 11, 517–530. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
13. Gachucha, M., Njehia, B. & Mshenga, B. (2014). Opportunities in adoption of commercial fish farming as a new enterprise for small scale farmers in Kisii County, Kenya. Journal of Advanced Botany and Zoology, 1(1).
14. Haylor, G. & Bland, S. (2001). Integrating Aquaculture into Rural Development in Coastal and Inland Areas. Network of Aquaculture Centers in Asia-Pacific, Bangkok (Thailand) FAO, Rome (Italy). Fisheries Dept
16. Josupeit, H. &Franz, N. (2006). Aquaculture – Trade, Trends, Standards and Outlooks. FAO Fisheries Department.
17. Khayati, M. & Mashoofi, M. (2008). Measurement and Analysis total efficient of factor production in fish farmers: case study cold water and hydrothermal fish farms in Gilan Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 15(59), 53- 74.
19. Moradi, H. & Alibeygi, A.M. (2011). Investigation of effective factors on success of fisheries cooperatives in Kermanshah. Taavon, 32(3), 1-26.
20. Organizational of Agricultural & Jihad of Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari Province. (2010). Report of capabilities and areas of operation of Agricultural & Jihad of Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari Province. Pp 146-151
21. Randall, E.B. & Meryl, J.W. (1999). The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development. Ecological Economics journal, 33(2000), 193-203.
22. Romberg, B. (2003). Factors effecting recreation fishing participation among Alaska resident. Department of fish and game 6-16:2004 .
23. Ruben , C.S. (1995). Adoption and economics of Tilapia farming technology in the Philippines. Freshwater Aquaculture Center, Central Luzon State University Nueva Ecija PHILIPPINES 3120.
24. Salehi, H. (2003). Aquaculture economics research needs in Iran. Journal of Fisheries, 11(4), 74-96.
25. Santanama, R. & Natarjan, P. (2006). Aquatic culture in Freshwater. Translate bye Rafiee GH. First edition. Tehran University Press. Pp. 18-17. 218 (In Farsi)
26. Shang, Y.C. (1992). Aquaculture economics analysis: An introduction, advances in world aquaculture, Vol. 2. The world aquaculture society, USA, Louisiana stat university, Baten Rouge, 211 p.
27. Singas, S. & Manus, P. (2014). Factors Influencing adoption of pond fish farming innovations in Potsy of Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea. Universal Journal of Agricultural Research, 2(6), 191-197.
28. Tavasoli, M. (2009). The role of water in aquaculture: Differences in the natural environment of farmed environment. Educational- extension Quarterly of Aquaculture, 23, 32-33.
29. Vicki, S.S,, janes, S.D., & Yang, Y. (2009). Social, economic, and production characteristics of Giant River prawn Macrobachium rosenbergii culture in Thailand. Aquaculture, 287(2009), 120-127.
Yavari, S. (1995). Analysis of factors affecting on growth and production of the fisheries sector. MSc dissertation, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (In Farsi)