10. Einali, J. (2014). Analysis of factors affecting vulnerability rural housing to disaster earthquake (Case study: Sojas-Rud rural district, Khodabande township). Journal of Geographical Space, 14 (47) 127- 144. (In Farsi)
11. Enarson, E. (2002). Gender issues in natural disasters: Talking points and research needs. ILO InFocus Programmer on Crisis Response and Reconstruction Workshop Geneva May 3-5 2002.
12. Falsoleiman, M., Hajipor, M. & Jamshidi, K. (2013). Physical vulnerability of rural settlements in seismic regions (Case study: Ghaenat and Zirkouh townships). Journal of Geographical Space Planning, 2 (6), 98 -75. (In Farsi)
13. Farajzadehasl, M., Ahadnejad Raveshty, M. & Amini, J. (2012). Study of urban houses vulnerability to earthquake (Case study: Region 9 of Tehran Municipality). Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 3 (9), 19- 36. (In Farsi)
14. Habib, F. (2004). Review of Housing. Journal of Housing and Revolution, 106, 14- 29. (In Farsi)
15. Hiroto K., Seitaro, T. & Tomohisa, M. (2010). Preliminary reconnaissance report of the Chile earthquake 2010. Research Report, Building Research Institute, Japan.
16. Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation of Kerman Province (2010). Tarh-e- Hadi in Hokard village (City of Jiroft). Deputy of Rural Development, Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation of Kerman Province. (In Farsi)
17. Khakpour, B., Zomorrodian, M., Sadeghi, S. & Moghaddami, A. (2012). The Analysis of physical- structural vulnerability of the ninth district of Mashhad from a seismological perspective. Journal of Geography and Regional Development Research Journal, 16, 1- 33. (In Farsi)
18. Kumar, A. & Jennifer, E. (2010). Safer homes, stronger communities: A handbook for reconstructing (Manual for Restoration and Retrofitting of Rural Structures in Kashmir). Chapter 4: Vulnerability Assessment. UNESCO Press, 198 p.
19. Latifi, H., Ahmadi, A., Hasanzadeh Farjod, D. (2010). Essential indicators and components of planning and policy making for rural housing in Iran. Journal of Geographical Spatial, 7, 105- 128. (In Farsi)
20. Peet, R. & Thrift, N. (1989). New Models in Geography. London, Unwin Hyman.
21. Sartipipoor, M. (2012). Phenomenology of rural housing. Housing and Rural Environment, 133, 23- 14. (In Farsi)
22. Satarzadeh, D. (2010). Studying the population indices of housing in 1385. Journal of Population, 67- 68, 57- 79. (In Farsi)
23. Seidaei, E., Gharehnejad, H. & Firozi, A. (2012). Analyzing the vulnerability of rural housing (Case study: Rural housing of Baft County). Journal of Sepehr, 20 (77), 68- 73. (In Farsi)
24. Sharifikia, M., Amiri, S. & Shayan, S. (2012). Vulnerability assessment of Valasht rural settlements area from land risks. Journal of Planning and Spatial, 15 (1), 125- 150. (In Farsi)
25. Thomas, G., Anderson, M. and Crozier, M. (2005). Landslide hazard and risk. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
26. Tran, T., Tran, P. & Tuan, T. (2012). Review of Housing Vulnerability Implications for Climate Resilient Houses. Working Paper, Institute for Social and Environmental Transition-International, 11 p.
Zangiabadi, A., Mohammadi, J., Safaei, H. & Ghaedrahmati, S. (2009). Analysis of urban houses vulnerability indicators to earthquakes (Case study: Houses in Isfahan city). Journal of Geography and Development, 12, 61- 79. (In Farsi)