- Acharya, B. & Palrecha, A. (2012). Participatory assessment of housing vulnerability (Training on housing stock vulnerability assessment). People in Centre Consulting, Publication: Unnati - Organisation for Development Education.
- Afrakhteh, H. & Hawasi, N. (2012). Analysis the role of housing credits on rural development (Case: Rural district of Saied Ebrahim Dehloran). Journal of Geography, 9 (31), 55- 76. (In Farsi)
- Ahadnejad Reveshty, M. (2011). The Assessment of urban social vulnerability to earthquake (Case study: Zanjan city). Journal Urban- Regional Studies and Research, 2 (7), 71- 90. (In Farsi)
- Ahadnejad Reveshty, M., Meshkini, A. & Nori, B. (2007). Study of Informal and marginalized settlements against earthquake damage using geographical information system (Case: Informal settlements of Islamabad, Zanjan City). Proceeding of First Conference of Urban GIS, City of Amol, 16 November 2007, PP. 1- 11. (In Farsi)
- Alcantara, I. (2002). Geomorphology, natural hazard, vulnerability and prevention of natural disasters in developing countries. Geomorphology, 47,107- 124.
- Bahrami, R. (2011). Analysis of qualitative and quantitative indices of rural housing in Kermanshah Province in recent decades. Housing and Rural Environment, 34, 95- 104. (In Farsi)
- Bartlett, J.E., Kotrlik, J.W. & Higgins, C.C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriation sample size in survey research. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19 (1), 43- 50.
- Beshagh, M., Taghdisi, A. & Aghaamraei, A. (2014). Study of rural house stability (Case study: Malavi rural district, Poldokhtar township). Journal of Geographical Research, 29 (3), 129-146. (In Farsi)
- Birkmann J. & Wisner, B. (2006). Measuring un-immeasurable: The challenge of Vulnerability. Research Report, UNU Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNUEHS).
10. Einali, J. (2014). Analysis of factors affecting vulnerability rural housing to disaster earthquake (Case study: Sojas-Rud rural district, Khodabande township). Journal of Geographical Space, 14 (47) 127- 144. (In Farsi)
11. Enarson, E. (2002). Gender issues in natural disasters: Talking points and research needs. ILO InFocus Programmer on Crisis Response and Reconstruction Workshop Geneva May 3-5 2002.
12. Falsoleiman, M., Hajipor, M. & Jamshidi, K. (2013). Physical vulnerability of rural settlements in seismic regions (Case study: Ghaenat and Zirkouh townships). Journal of Geographical Space Planning, 2 (6), 98 -75. (In Farsi)
13. Farajzadehasl, M., Ahadnejad Raveshty, M. & Amini, J. (2012). Study of urban houses vulnerability to earthquake (Case study: Region 9 of Tehran Municipality). Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 3 (9), 19- 36. (In Farsi)
14. Habib, F. (2004). Review of Housing. Journal of Housing and Revolution, 106, 14- 29. (In Farsi)
15. Hiroto K., Seitaro, T. & Tomohisa, M. (2010). Preliminary reconnaissance report of the Chile earthquake 2010. Research Report, Building Research Institute, Japan.
16. Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation of Kerman Province (2010). Tarh-e- Hadi in Hokard village (City of Jiroft). Deputy of Rural Development, Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation of Kerman Province. (In Farsi)
17. Khakpour, B., Zomorrodian, M., Sadeghi, S. & Moghaddami, A. (2012). The Analysis of physical- structural vulnerability of the ninth district of Mashhad from a seismological perspective. Journal of Geography and Regional Development Research Journal, 16, 1- 33. (In Farsi)
18. Kumar, A.
& Jennifer, E.
(2010). Safer homes, stronger communities: A handbook for reconstructing (Manual for Restoration and Retrofitting of Rural Structures in Kashmir).
Chapter 4: Vulnerability Assessment. UNESCO Press, 198 p.
19. Latifi, H., Ahmadi, A., Hasanzadeh Farjod, D. (2010). Essential indicators and components of planning and policy making for rural housing in Iran. Journal of Geographical Spatial, 7, 105- 128. (In Farsi)
20. Peet, R. & Thrift, N. (1989). New Models in Geography. London, Unwin Hyman.
21. Sartipipoor, M. (2012). Phenomenology of rural housing. Housing and Rural Environment, 133, 23- 14. (In Farsi)
22. Satarzadeh, D. (2010). Studying the population indices of housing in 1385. Journal of Population, 67- 68, 57- 79. (In Farsi)
23. Seidaei, E., Gharehnejad, H. & Firozi, A. (2012). Analyzing the vulnerability of rural housing (Case study: Rural housing of Baft County). Journal of Sepehr, 20 (77), 68- 73. (In Farsi)
24. Sharifikia, M., Amiri, S. & Shayan, S. (2012). Vulnerability assessment of Valasht rural settlements area from land risks. Journal of Planning and Spatial, 15 (1), 125- 150. (In Farsi)
25. Thomas, G., Anderson, M. and Crozier, M. (2005). Landslide hazard and risk. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
26. Tran, T., Tran, P. & Tuan, T. (2012). Review of Housing Vulnerability Implications for Climate Resilient Houses. Working Paper, Institute for Social and Environmental Transition-International, 11 p.
Zangiabadi, A., Mohammadi, J., Safaei, H. & Ghaedrahmati, S. (2009). Analysis of urban houses vulnerability indicators to earthquakes (Case study: Houses in Isfahan city). Journal of Geography and Development, 12, 61- 79. (In Farsi)