10. Mohanty, S. & Langley, S. (2003). The effects of various policy regimes in the integration of North American grain market. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, (51), 109-120.
11. Nanang,D.M. (2000). A multivariate co-integration test of the law of one price for Canadian softwood lumber markets. Forest Policy and Economics, (1), 347-355.
12. Nofresti, M. (1999). Unit root and co-integration in econometrics, Tehran, Institute of Cultural Services Rasa. First Edition. (In Farsi).
13. Olsson, O. & Hillring, B. (2013), Price relationship and market integration in the Swedish wood fuel market. Bomass and Bioenergy, (57): 78-85.
14. Olsson,,O. Hillring, B., & Vinterback, J. (2010). European wood pellet market integration- a study of the residential sector. Biomass and Bioenergy, 1-8.
15. Ravallion, M. (1986). Testing markets integration. American Journal of Agricultural Economic, 68(1), 109-120.
16. Rostamian, R. (2010). Study Conjunction fish market in Iran, Seventh the biennial Conference on Iranian Economics, February 2010, Karaj. (In Farsi).
17. Sahraeian, M. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2007). Study Conjunction domestic and global wheat markets in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (59), 97-118. (In Farsi).
18. Shahvali, O. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2006). Study Conjunction of fish markets in Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics, (15): 69-85. (In Farsi).
19. Soori, A. (2015). The Econometric (With the application Eviews8 & Stata12), Cover 2, Tehran, The Ethnography, Third edition. (In Farsi).
20. Stigler, G.J. & Sherwin, R.A. (1985). The extent of a market. Journal of Law and Economics, (28), 555-585.
21. Stigler, G.J. (1952). The theory of price revised, The Macmillan Company, New York.
22. Takayama , T. & judge, G.G. (1971). Spatial and temporal price allocation models, Amsterdam, North-Holland Publishing Company.)
23. Vinuya, F.D. (2007). Testing for market integration and the law of one price in world shrimp markets. Agriculture Economic and Management, (11), 243-265.