Abounoori, I. & Mojaverian, M. (2003), Analysis of the law of one price in the market of agricultural products in Iran. The Quarterly Journal of Commerce, (25): 85-126. (In Farsi)
Asche, F., Gordon, D.V. & Hannesson, R. (2004). Test for market integration and the law of one price: the market for whitefish in France. Marine Resource Economic, (19): 1673-1686
Chizari, A. & Nemati, M. (2012). Test unit prices in the oilseeds market in Iran Compared to world prices (Case of Study: corn, soybeans, cotton). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (4): 727-736. (In Farsi).
Eskandarpoor, B. kavoosi.M, Rafiee.H, Khaligh.P (2015), Law of one price and dates integration in world markets, Agricultural Economics Research, (3): 159-174. (In Farsi).
Faryadi Shahgoli, F. Ghahramanzade, M. & Dashti, Gh. (2015). Non-linear adjustment and testing the unit price in the market price of chicken meat in the provinces of North West in Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics, (3): 85-106. (In Farsi).
Ghosh,N. (2012). Markert integration in agricultural commodities in India: a study on impact of movement in international prices on household welfare. Sanei working paper series, 2-12.
Khaligh, P. & Moghadasi, R. (2010). The price of the units on the market of medicinal plants in Iran, (Case of Study: barley and rice). The first regional conference of economic and marketing of medicinal plants, March 2010, Sanandaj. (In Farsi).
Marshall, A. (1961). Principle of Economics, The Macmillan company, new York.
10. Mohanty, S. & Langley, S. (2003). The effects of various policy regimes in the integration of North American grain market. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, (51), 109-120.
11. Nanang,D.M. (2000). A multivariate co-integration test of the law of one price for Canadian softwood lumber markets. Forest Policy and Economics, (1), 347-355.
12. Nofresti, M. (1999). Unit root and co-integration in econometrics, Tehran, Institute of Cultural Services Rasa. First Edition. (In Farsi).
13. Olsson, O. & Hillring, B. (2013), Price relationship and market integration in the Swedish wood fuel market. Bomass and Bioenergy, (57): 78-85.
14. Olsson,,O. Hillring, B., & Vinterback, J. (2010). European wood pellet market integration- a study of the residential sector. Biomass and Bioenergy, 1-8.
15. Ravallion, M. (1986). Testing markets integration. American Journal of Agricultural Economic, 68(1), 109-120.
16. Rostamian, R. (2010). Study Conjunction fish market in Iran, Seventh the biennial Conference on Iranian Economics, February 2010, Karaj. (In Farsi).
17. Sahraeian, M. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2007). Study Conjunction domestic and global wheat markets in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (59), 97-118. (In Farsi).
18. Shahvali, O. & Bakhshoodeh, M. (2006). Study Conjunction of fish markets in Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics, (15): 69-85. (In Farsi).
19. Soori, A. (2015). The Econometric (With the application Eviews8 & Stata12), Cover 2, Tehran, The Ethnography, Third edition. (In Farsi).
20. Stigler, G.J. & Sherwin, R.A. (1985). The extent of a market. Journal of Law and Economics, (28), 555-585.
21. Stigler, G.J. (1952). The theory of price revised, The Macmillan Company, New York.
22. Takayama , T. & judge, G.G. (1971). Spatial and temporal price allocation models, Amsterdam, North-Holland Publishing Company.)
23. Vinuya, F.D. (2007). Testing for market integration and the law of one price in world shrimp markets. Agriculture Economic and Management, (11), 243-265.