Adam, D. (2001). Nutritionists question study of organic food. Nature 412.(6848): pp. 666-666
Amirnejad, H. & Rafiei, H. (2010). The effect of socio-economic factors on the acceptance of biological control in rice fields. National Conference on Rice well-farming and well-breeding. Mazandaran (In Farsi).
Anderson, J., Desmond, J., & Green, R. (2005). Determinants of farmers’ adoption of organic production methods in the fresh- market produce sector in California, a logistic regression analysis paper provide by western agriculture economics association. 6-8 July 2005 Sanfrancisco, California.
Asgari, H. & Hasani Moghaddam, M. (2011). Document the strategic development program Medical Plant Research, Tehran: Medical Plant Research Institute (In Farsi).
Chang Hwan, Y., Jin Chae, Y.O.O. & Shun Bo, Y.A.O. (2014). Farmers’ willingness to switch to organic agriculture: A non-parametric analysis. Agricultural Economics (Zemědělská Ekonomika), 60(6), 273-278.
Finizio, A. & Villa, S. (2002). Environmental risk assessment for pesticides: A tool for decision making, Environmental Impact Assess Review, 22, 235-284.
Ghorbani, M. (2009). Supportive policies of greenhouse organic cucumber production in Khorasan Razavi province. Asian Journal ofPlant Sciences, 8(1), 42-47(In Farsi).
Ghorbani, M., Kochaki, A., Rajab Zadeh, M., & Mansouri, H. (2015). Reviews tend to get Khorasan Razavi province farmers to produce organic greenhouse cucumbers Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 8:pp. 69-73. (In Farsi).
Ghorbani, M., Yazdani, S., & MirekAbadeh, Z. (2011). Introduction to Sustainable Agriculture (economic approach), University of Mashhad, P538. (In Farsi).
10. Jolfaee, H. & Azimi S. (2014). A review of the hazards likely to use fungicides in the areas of agriculture, Environment and Development Journal, 4(8), 31-40 (In Farsi).
11. Jolfaee, H. & Mahdavi K. (2012). Instructions for proper use of pesticides to control plant disease pathogen, Institute of Medical Plants Research (In Farsi).
12. Judge, G., Hill, R., Griffiths, W., Lutkepohl, H., & Lee, T.C. (1988). Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Econometrics.p 534.
13. Mahmoudi, H., Damghani, M., Liyaghati, H., (2009). Introduction to Organic Agriculture, University of Mashhad Publications, 1:pp.9-10(In Farsi).
14. Malek Saeedi, H., Agili, A., & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (2010). Factors Affecting Knowledge of Agricultural Experts Agriculture Organization of Khuzestan organic farming. Journal of Economic Research in Agricultural Development, 40 (2), PP:91-81 (In Farsi).
15. MirSalim, H., Farhadian, H. Khayri, S. & Khosravani F. (2015). Assess the factors affecting the adoption of organic farming agricultural Alborz Province. Journal of Rural Development Strategist, 8(3), PP: 267-285 (In Farsi).
16. Mir lotfy, M., & Pahlevan, A. (2013). The factors affecting the attitude of farmers to organic agriculture, case study Hirmand city. 4th Iranian Geography Student Congress.p10. (In Farsi).
17. Padel, S. (2001). Conversion to organic farming: a typical example of the diffusion of an innovation? Sociologica Ruralis, 41, 40-61.
18. Ramezani, M. & Mahdavi, K. (2010). Environmental impact and risk assessment of pesticides. National Conference of Pesticides Half a Century in Iran, pp. 187-226 (In Farsi).
20. Sadeghi, E., (2013). Studying the tendency of farmers to organic production of tomato products in Alborz province. Master's thesis, Payam Noor University. (In Farsi).
21. Soltani, S. & Alikhani, A. (2014). Socio-economic factors affecting the adoption of organic farming in Iran, The Second National Congress on Organic and Conventional Agriculture, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. (In Farsi).