10. Jolfaee, H. & Azimi S. (2014). A review of the hazards likely to use fungicides in the areas of agriculture, Environment and Development Journal, 4(8), 31-40 (In Farsi).
11. Jolfaee, H. & Mahdavi K. (2012). Instructions for proper use of pesticides to control plant disease pathogen, Institute of Medical Plants Research (In Farsi).
12. Judge, G., Hill, R., Griffiths, W., Lutkepohl, H., & Lee, T.C. (1988). Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Econometrics.p 534.
13. Mahmoudi, H., Damghani, M., Liyaghati, H., (2009). Introduction to Organic Agriculture, University of Mashhad Publications, 1:pp.9-10(In Farsi).
14. Malek Saeedi, H., Agili, A., & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (2010). Factors Affecting Knowledge of Agricultural Experts Agriculture Organization of Khuzestan organic farming. Journal of Economic Research in Agricultural Development, 40 (2), PP:91-81 (In Farsi).
15. MirSalim, H., Farhadian, H. Khayri, S. & Khosravani F. (2015). Assess the factors affecting the adoption of organic farming agricultural Alborz Province. Journal of Rural Development Strategist, 8(3), PP: 267-285 (In Farsi).
16. Mir lotfy, M., & Pahlevan, A. (2013). The factors affecting the attitude of farmers to organic agriculture, case study Hirmand city. 4th Iranian Geography Student Congress.p10. (In Farsi).
17. Padel, S. (2001). Conversion to organic farming: a typical example of the diffusion of an innovation? Sociologica Ruralis, 41, 40-61.
18. Ramezani, M. & Mahdavi, K. (2010). Environmental impact and risk assessment of pesticides. National Conference of Pesticides Half a Century in Iran, pp. 187-226 (In Farsi).
19. Research, education and cancer prevention institute, (2013), cancer rates. Available in: http://www.ncii.ir/content
20. Sadeghi, E., (2013). Studying the tendency of farmers to organic production of tomato products in Alborz province. Master's thesis, Payam Noor University. (In Farsi).
21. Soltani, S. & Alikhani, A. (2014). Socio-economic factors affecting the adoption of organic farming in Iran, The Second National Congress on Organic and Conventional Agriculture, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. (In Farsi).