Abouei, M.H, Mubad. F, & Fallahnezhad, M.S. (2016). Identify factors influencing satisfaction of suppliers of food distribution companies, Scientific-extension, Journal of Supply chain management, 18(53). (in Farsi).
Ale Ebrahim, N., Ahmed, S., & Taha, Z. (2010). SMEs; Virtual research and development (R&D) teams and new product development: A literature review [Review]. International Journal of the Physical Sciences, 5(7), 916–930.
Benton, W. & Maloni, M. (2005). The influence of power driven buyer/seller relationships on supply chain satisfaction, Journal of Operations Management. 23(1): 1-22.
Darbane Astane, A. Ghanbari, M. & Sahraiye Khanghah, M. (2014). Local managers evaluate and analyze the satisfaction of Local Service Organizations Case study: villages of Shirvan city and County, Human Geography Research, 4(46). 771-789. (in Farsi).
Essig, M. & Amann, M. (2009). Supplier satisfaction: Conceptual basics and explorative findings.Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 15(2): 103-113.
Fallahi, E. & Gholinezgad. S. (2014). Identify and ranking factors affecting the satisfaction of the farmers of rice insurance in the province Mazandaran, (AHP). Agricultural Economic research :, 6(21); 121-135 (in Farsi)
Fini, R., Grimaldi, R., & Sobrero, M.(2009). Factors fostering academics to start up new ventures: an assessment of Italian founders’ incentives. Journal of Technology Transfer, 34: 380–402.
Global Donor platform for Rural Development (GDPRD), Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations and The World Bank, (2008). Tracking results in agricultural and rural development in Less-ideal conditions, Washington, DC. Translators: Varmazyari, H., & Jamshidi, O, First Edition, Researches Center of Islamic Council Parliament.
Gorsuch, R. L. (1983). Factor analysis (2nd ed). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
10. Hosseinzadeh bahreini, M.S. & Malekosadati, S. (2011). Institutional barriers to investment and business in Iran. Journal Bulletin Commerce, 138, 25-55(in Farsi)
11. Hosseinzadeh bahreini.M.H & Malekosadati,S.. (2011), Business investment and institutional barriers in Iran, Journal of Business Research, No5, Vol 15, No 56, pp 25-55
12. Irannezhad, M. (2006). Honoring the customer and provide top quality services- fundamental change in the administrative system of the country, Tehran, Journal of administrative change, 6 (49).pp 85-103 (In Farsi).
13. Johnston, R., & Lawrence, P. R. (1999). Beyond vertical integration–the rise of the value-adding partnership. Thompson, G.(et al.)(Eds.), Markets, hierarchies and networks, The Coordination of Social Life, Sage, London, 193-202.
14. Jyoti, J., Sharma, J., & Kumari, A. (2011). Factors affecting orientation and satisfaction of women entrepreneurs in rural India. Annals of innovation & entrepreneurship, 2(1), pp1-13
15. Kord, B.(2012). Factors associated with empowerment business Small and medium-sized service, Public management research, 5(5), -134. (in Farsi).
16. Lundstrom, A., & Stevenson, L. (2001). Entrepreneurship policy for the future Vol1of the Entrepreneurship for the Future Series. Swedish Foundation for Small Business Research, PP 1-244.
17. Mazzarol, T, Volery, T, Doss, N., & Thein, V. (1999). Factors influencing small business start-ups: A comparison with previous research, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & esearch, 5(2): 48-63.
18. Ostadzadeh, Z. (2002). Entrepreneurship, employment and development, Approach Journal, (29) 71-81.(in Farsi).
19. Saadi, H. (2013). The role of small businesses in providing the basic needs of women’s Heads of rural households in the province of Hamedan. Iran Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 44 (2). 271-282. (in Farsi).
20. Sarosa, S. (2007). The information technology adoption process within Indonesian small and medium enterprises. University of Technology, Sydney.
21. Steinle, C., & Schiele, H. (2008). Limits to global sourcing?: Strategic consequences of dependency on international suppliers: Cluster theory, resource-based view and case studies. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 14(1), 3-14.
22. Syed Javadein, S., & Kymasy, m. (2006). Quality management services, publishers: knowledge look, Tehran, first edition. ( In Farsi).
Thompson, B. (2004). Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis: Understanding concepts and applications. American Psychological Association.