10. Hosseini, A, Rahimi, M, Kartoolinejad, D., & jafari, M. (2014). Monitoring and mapping of drought using the Standardized Precipitation Index (SPI) and the impact of drought on the production of dry figs in Estahban County. First national conference on Geography, tourism, natural resources and sustainable development, Tehran, Iranian Institute, Center of excellence for planning and sustainable development of tourism, Tehran University, Available in: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-NCGTSD01-NCGTSD01_519.html.
11. Kheiri, Sh. (2007). Assess the educational needs of Olive growers to rehabilitation and development of Olive groves, Case: Viayeh village in Rudbar County. MSc thesis, College of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
12. Khalid, A.G. A. M., Ahmed, M.H.E., & Khalifa, B.K.H. (2013). Farmers’ Perception of Training Needs, Recommended Technical Packages and Constraints of Production of Main Crops in Gezira Scheme, Sudan. Sudan Journal of Science and Technology, 14 (2), 86-94.
13. Karimi, S., & Sadi, H. (2006). Review the educational needs in the field of utilization of soil and water resources. Soil Congress, the environment and sustainable development, 8-9 November 2006, Karaj, Tehran University, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. http://www.civilica.com/Paper-SESDC-SESDC_009.htm. (In Farsi)
14. Levidow, L, Zaccaria, D., Maia, R, Vivas, E, Todorovic, M., & Scardigno, A. (2014). Improving water-efficient irrigation: Prospects and difficulties of innovative practices. Agricultural Water Management, 146, 84-94.
15. Mousavi, F, Pezeshkirad, GH., & Chizari, M. (2008). Social characteristics related to exploitators attitudes toward the sustainable management of water resources. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences, 4(2), 43-52. (In Farsi)
16. Mtega, W., & Benard, R. (2013). The state of rural information and communication services in Tanzania: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research, 3(2), 64 – 73.
17. Nabiafjadi, S, Shabanali Fami, H., & Rezvanfar, A. (2015). Investigating of farmers' knowledge level about agricultural water management technologies in Falavarjan County. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2 (9), 242-251. (In Farsi)
18. Najafzadeh, R, Rahmati, M., & Arzani, k. (2014). Management and water productivity in rain-fed agriculture. The first National Conference of rainwater catchment systems, pp 1-7. http://www.ircsa.ir/files/site1/maghalate_hamayesh/129.pdf. (In Farsi)
19. Ojo, O. D, Connaughton, M, Kintomo, A.A, Olajide-Tawio, L.O., & Afolayan, S.O. (2011). Assessment of irrigation systems for dry season vegetable production in urban and peri-urban zones of Ibadan and Lagos, Southwestern Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 6 (2), 236-243.
20. Oweis, T., & Hachum, A. (2003). Improving water productivity in the dry areas of West Asia and North Africa. In: Kijne, W.J., Barker, R., Molden, D. (Eds.), Water Productivity in Agriculture: Limits and Opportunities for Improvement. CABI Publishing, Wallingford, U.K. pp. 179-197.
21. Purushottam, K.A., & Pandey, S.L. (2008). Training needs of farmers on soil and water conservation in hilly watershed of Uttarakhand state. Indian journal of soil conservation, 18 (1), 23-36.
22. Rai, D.P., & Singh, K. (2008). Awareness, attitude and training needs of farmers about recommended practices in watershed development program, Indian Res. Journal of Extension and Education. 8 (2 & 3), 89-92.
23. Rezaie, H, Mohammadiyeganeh, B., & Cheraghi, M. (2012). Analysis of drought impacts on the economy of rural areas in Abarkooh County. Journal of Regional Planning, 2 (6), 57-68. (In Farsi)
24. Sajeev, M. V, Singha, A.K., & Venkatasubramanian, V. (2012). Training needs of farmers and and rural youth: an analysis of Manipur State, India. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3(2), 103-112.
25. Singh, R. K. (1999). Farmers' knowledge of late sowed wheat production technology. Indian Journal of Extension Education, 35 (3&4), 255-258.
26. Saboori, M. S., & Minaie, A. H. (2009). Classification of educational needs from the viewpoint of greenhouse owners and experts in agriculture in Garmsar County. Agricultural extension and education Research, 2 (3), 33-48. (In Farsi)
27. Saboori, M. S, Amani, A., & Hosseini, J. (2006). Factor analysis of training needs of cotton farming from the viewpoint of agricultural extension expertss in Semnan Province. Journal of Agricultural Science, 3 (4), 33-41. (In Farsi)
28. Salahourzian, A, Aliniaiefard, S, Abdali, N., & Esmailie, A. (2009). Determine the nutritional value and quality of different varieties of Figs in the Lorestan province. Quarterly Journal of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences, 11 (5), 101-109. (In Farsi)
29. Tabatabaifar, V. (2002). Identifying the educational and extension needs of Cotton farmers in crop season 2000-2001, Case: Garmsar County. MSc thesis in agricultural extension and education. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran. (In Farsi)
30. Yercan, M. (2003). Management turning-over and participatory management of irrigation schemes: a case study of the Gediz River Basin in Turkey.Agricultural Water Management, 62(3), 205-214.
31. Zare, H. C., & Zare, E. (2008). Check strategies to reduce drought damage on dry figs and economic and social consequences. Research, Training and Agricultural Extension Organization. Report No 1422/87. (In Farsi)
32. Zilberman, D. (2000). The choice of irrigation technologies in California. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 78 (2), 45-52.