10. Karami, E; & Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (2005). The effects of agricultural production cooperatives in the production process. Journal of Development and Agriculture Economic . (In Farsi).
11. Kh, Kalantari. (2012). Data Processing and Analysis in Socio-Economic Research by Using SPSS Software. Farhanghe Saba Publication, Tehran (In Farsi).
12. Khafaii, B. (2009). Factors affecting in failure of agricultural cooperatives in the Bushehr and dashtestan townships. Journal of Cooperation, 20(212). (In Farsi).
13. Latifian, A. (2005). Investigation of agricultural cooperatives condition in organizing human resources scattered Khorasan Province (providing appropriate solutions). Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 5(17). (In Farsi).
14. Liebrand, C. B; & Charles Ling; K. (2014). Member Satisfaction With Their Cooperatives:Insights From Dairy Farmers. USDA Rural Development. Rural Business-Cooperative Service. RBS Research Report 229.
15. Mahmoodzadeh, J., & Sabouri, M. S. (2014). Factors affecting farmerstendency to establish production cooperatives by factor analysis in Mahabad (west Azarbaijan province, Iran). International Journal of Plant, Animmal and Environmental science.4(2), 245-250
16. Ministry of Cooperation, Labour and Social Welfare. (2013). A comprehensive system of cooperation registration Statistics. (In Farsi).
17. Najafi, B. (2011). Investigate the experiences of agricultural cooperatives in selected countries and a strategy for Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 4(3), 1-20. (In Farsi).
18. Nazarian, M, Hosseini, M & Chizari, M. (2013). Identification of factors affecting in development of entrepreneurship in the agricultural cooperatives in Tehran province. Journal of Research of Agricultural Extension and Education, (3) 6. (In Farsi).
19. Novkovic, S., & Power, N. (2005). Agricultural and Rural Cooperative Viability: A Management Strategy Based on Cooperative Principles and Values. Journal of Rural Cooperation, 33(1), 67-78.
20. Nyoro, J. K., & Komo, I. (2005). An analysis of success, Failur and Demand Factors of agricultural cooperatives in kenya. research and technical assistance, funded by a cooperative agreement with USAID.
21. Pinto, A. C. (2009), Agricultural Cooperatives and farmer’s organizations: Role in rural development and poverty reduction. Swedish Cooperative Center, Development Director.
22. Ranjbar, S. & Monfaredi-Raz, B. (2007). Investigate educational and extensional methods of cooperative sector and providing appropriate solutions in the field of activity of the General Directorate of Cooperation of North Khorasan. Monthly Cooperation, (189-190), 110-119. (In Farsi).
23. Robertson, M., Collins, A., Medeira, N., & Slater, J. (2003). Barriers to start-up and their effect on aspirant entrepreneurs. Education Training, 45(6), 308-316.
24. Samiyan, M., Asadi, M. & Nasiri, M. (2010). Investigate factors affecting success of Rural Cooperatives: A Case Study of rural cooperatives of the Hamadan city. (In Farsi).
25. Sariannidis, N., Galani, D. & Xanthos, G. (2011). A New Cooperative Model of Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) for Sustainable Development. Archives of Economic History, 1(1), 57-70.
26. Seleuki, M. & Chizari, M. (2011). Investigate the effectiveness of extensional and educational activities to improve knowledge of agricultural production cooperative members in Semnan province. Journal of Agricultural Research, Extension and Education, 4(1). (In Farsi).
27. Shabanalifami, H., Choobchian, Sh., Rahimzade, M. & Rasoli, F. (2006). Recognition and analysis of cooperative structures success of women in Iran. Journal of Women's Studies, 4(2). (In Farsi).
28. Stiglitz JE. (1993). Cooperative credit in agriculture - the Israeli experience. In: The economics theory, practice and policy. Y. Kislev, Z. Lerman, P. Zusman, K. Hoff and A. Braverman (Eds.), 214-227. Oxford University Press 1993.