10. Duffy, R. D., & Lent, R. W. (2009). Test of a social cognitive model of work satisfaction in teachers. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(2), 212-223.
11. Forward, S. E. (2006). The intention to commit driving violations–A qualitative study. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 9(6), 412-426.
12. Glanz, K., Rimer, B. K., & Viswanath, K. (Eds.). (2008). Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice. John Wiley & Sons. JSS-17-2-163-08-586.
13. Kavoussi,A & Ahmadi,F.(2011). Globalization and Human Resource Development (comparison 62 countries), Global Strategic Studies, the first year the first issue, Winter 2011
14. Kim, M. S., & Seo, Y. S. (2014). Social Cognitive Predictors of Academic Interests and Goals in South Korean Engineering Students. Journal of Career Development, 0894845313519703.
15. Lent, R. W. (2004). Toward a Unifying Theoretical and Practical Perspective on Well-Being and Psychosocial Adjustment. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 51(4), 482.
16. Lent, R. W., & Brown, S. D. (2006). Integrating person and situation perspectives on work satisfaction: A social-cognitive view. Journal of vocational behavior, 69(2), 236-247.
17. Lent, R. W., & Brown, S. D. (2006). On conceptualizing and assessing social cognitive constructs in career research: A measurement guide. Journal of Career Assessment, 14(1), 12-35.
18. Lent, R. W., Lopez, F. G., Sheu, H. B., & Lopez Jr, A. M. (2011). Social cognitive predictors of the interests and choices of computing majors: Applicability to underrepresented students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 78(2), 184-192.
19. Lent, R. W., Taveira, M. D. C., Pinto, J. C., Silva, A. D., Blanco, Á., Faria, S., & Gonçalves, A. M. (2014). Social cognitive predictors of well-being in African college students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 84(3), 266-272.
20. Lent, R.W., Paixão, M.P., da Silva, J.T., & Leitão, L.M(2010).Predicting Occupational interests and choice aspirations in Portuguese high school students: A test of social cognitive career Theory, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 76, 244-251
21. Mahendra Dev, S., & Venkatanarayana, M. (2012). Youth employment and unemployment in India.
22. MekaihiMonie,F.(2013). Social Cognitive Model satisfaction of undergraduate study, Journal of Psychology66, Issue2,(In Farsi)
23. MekaihiMonie,F.,Ashori,M & Hasani,M.(2012). Socio-cognitive test pattern job satisfaction of secondary school teachers in Urmia. Journal of Educational Innovations, No. 44, the eleventh year, .(In Farsi)
24. Mokht,S.,SHaebanali Fami,H & Malek Hosyni,A.(2012). Check entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in professional-agricultural rural youth (case study: the central city of Gonbad), the National Conference of entrepreneurship and business management knowledge, (In Farsi)
25. Naamwintome, B. A., & Bagson, E. (2013). Youth in Agriculture: Prospects and challenges in the Sissala area of Ghana. Net Journal of Agricultural Science, 1(2), 60-68.
26. Nwanze, K. F., & Kouka, P. J. (2010). International fund for agricultural development. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Rice Congress.
27. Odhiambo, O. (2006). Enhancing the Productive Capacity of Rural Youth in Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resource Management towards Employment Creation in Kenya:
28. Olajide, A., & Udoh, G.(2012). Rural-Urban Migration: Migrants Perceptions of Problems and Benefits in Oyo State Nigeria. Age (Years), 17(30), 83.
29. Olujide, M. G. (2008). Attitude of youth towards rural development projects in Lagos State, Nigeria. Retrieved from http://www.krepublishers.com/...2008.../
30. Scarpetta, S., Sonnet, A., & Manfredi, T. (2010). Rising youth unemployment during the crisis. Documents de travail de l’OCDE sur les affaires sociales, l’emploi et les migrations, 106.
31. Segal, G., Schoenfeld, J., & Borgia, D. (2007). Using social cognitive career theory to enhance students’entrepreneurial interests and goals. In Academy of Entrepreneurship (Vol. 13, No. 1, p. 69).
32. Serori,AA.,Karbasi,AR.,Danshvarkakhaki,M & Hatef,H.(2013). Effects of economic growth and Trade Liberalization on poverty reduction in Iran economy, Agriculture And Development In The XX,No.83,Fall2013.(In Farsi)
33. Seyfrit, C. L., Bjarnason, T., & Olafsson, K. (2010). Migration Intentions of Rural Youth in Iceland: Can a Large-Scale Development Project Stem the Tide of Out-Migration?. Society and Natural Resources, 23(12), 1201-1215.
34. Sharma, A., & Bhaduri, A. (2009). The “tipping point” in Indian agriculture: Understanding the withdrawal of the Indian rural youth. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, 6(1), 84.
35. Sheu, H. B., Lent, R. W., Brown, S. D., Miller, M. J., Hennessy, K. D., & Duffy, R. D. (2010). Testing the choice model of social cognitive career theory across Holland themes: A meta-analytic path analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 76(2), 252-264.
36. Tageri Moghadam,M.,Pezeshkirad,GH.,Shabanalifami,H & Fathi-Moghadam,M.(2013).Young Farmers clubs role in rural development: case studies Khalil Abad sity of Rural Development, year 16,No.4,whinter2013,pp.(In Farsi)
37. Tang, M., & Russ, K. (2007). Understanding and facilitating career development of people of Appalachian culture: An integrated approach. The Career Development Quarterly, 56(1), 34-46.
38. Thøgersen, J., & Grønhøj, A. (2010). Electricity saving in households—A social cognitive approach. Energy Policy, 38(12), 7732-7743.
39. van der Geest, K. (2010). Rural youth employment in developing countries: a global view.
40. Wang, X. (2013). Modeling entrance into STEM fields of study among students beginning at community colleges and four-year institutions. Research in Higher Education, 54(6), 664-692.
41. White, B. (2012). Agriculture and the generation problem: rural youth, employment and the future of farming. IDS Bulletin, 43(6), 9-19.
42. Wójcicki, T. R., White, S. M., & McAuley, E. (2009). Assessing outcome expectations in older adults: the multidimensional outcome expectations for exercise scale. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 64(1), 33-40.
43. Zhang, D., Wang, Q., Losinski, M., & Katsiyannis, A. (2014). An Examination of Preservice Teachers’ Intentions to Pursue Careers in Special Education. Journal of Teacher Education, 65(2), 156-171.
Zikic, J., & Saks, A. M. (2009). Job search and social cognitive theory: The role of career-relevant activities. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 74(1), 117-127.