10. Lovell, C. (1993). Production Frontiers and Productive Efficiency. in Fried HO and SS Schmidt (eds.) the Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications, Oxford U.K.: 3-67.
11. Mehregan, M. (2004). Quantitative models for evaluating the performance of organizations. MS Thesis, University of Tehran.
12. Moradi, H. (2010) Factors affecting the success of the Kermanshah province's fishery cooperatives. MS Thesis, Razi University, Kermanshah.
13. Rafiee H, Khormizi, S.R. & Ganjkhanlu, M. (2011) Total Factor Productivity, Efficiency and Scale Return of Dairy Farms in Guailan Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics Researches, 3(4): 115-130. (In Farsi)
14. Sadr, S.K. Salami, H. & Firouzabadi, S.M. (2006) Measuring productivity of Islamic banks (Agricultural Bank). Letter helpful, 57:49-74. (In Farsi)
15. Salami, H. (1997) Concepts and measurement of productivity in agriculture. Agricultural Economic and Development, 5(18): 31-57. (In Farsi)
16. Sepehrdoust H. & Yousefi S.H. (2013) Economic Efficiency Measurement of Agricultural Cooperatives; Using Stochastic Frontier and Data Envelopment Analysis. Economy and regional development, 5(20): 189-206. (In Farsi)
17. Unal V, Göncüoğlu H. & Franquesa R (2009). A comparative study of success and failure of fishery cooperatives in the Aegean, Turkey. Journal compilation, 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin.
18. Yalghi S, Ghorbani R. & Aghili S.M (2010). Evaluation of fish profitablility by catched beach seine, located in southeast of Caspian Sea, Golestan province. Fisheries Journal of Islamic Azad University Azadshahr Branch, 4(4): 57-68. (In Farsi)