Akbari, R., Movahedi, R., & Kochakian, H. (2009). Study of agricultural students’ attitudes towards employment in agriculture (Case study: University of Buali Sina). Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Studies, 2 (4), 91- 102. (In Farsi)
Aktop, A., & Erman, K. (2006). Relationship between achievement motivation, trait anxiety and self-esteem. Biology of Sport, 23(2), 127.
Bandura, A. (2001). Social cognitive theory: An agentic perspective. Annual review of psychology, 52(1), 1-26.
Byabangard, I. (2005). Academic failure prevention techniques, Tehran, published by the parent teacher association press. (In Farsi)
Dehuri, S., Farajollah Hosseini, S.J., & Hosseini, S.M. (2008). Employment status alumni post graduate agricultural fields of Tehran university (Karaj campus). Agricultural Economics and Development, 39(1), 123-131. (In Farsi)
Erajyzad, A. (2000). Investigation qualitative participation of women in higher education and provide solutions to increase. Women.
Esfandabadi, J., & Javdan, A. (2010). The impact of trade liberalization on employment in the agricultural sector. Agricultural Economics Research 2, 135-150.
Esters, L.T., & Bowen, B.E. (2005). Factors influencing career choices of urban agricultural education students. Journal of Agricultural Education, 46(2), 24-35.
Farmer, H.S. (1985). Model of career and achievement motivation for women and men. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 32(3), 363.
10. Heydari, H., & Rezaei, A. (2012). Sociological analysis of professional identity of students (Case study: University of Mazandaran). Journal of Cultural Studies, 5 (2), 1- 29.
11. Karbasi, A., Asnashari, H., & Aghel, H. (2008). Forecasting agricultural sector employment in Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development(2), 31-43. (In Farsi)
12. Karimi, Y. (1995). Social psychology of education. Fifth edition. Tehran: Pnu. (In Farsi)
13. Kavoosi, M. (2003). The role of the family in children's academic achievement. Isfahan, parent teacher association press. (In Farsi)
14. Khosravipour, B., & Soleymanpour, M. (2009). Effective teaching strategies for the development of graduate employment training complexes of khuzestan jehad-e-agriculture. Agricultural Education Management, 19-28.
15. Kurbanoglu, S.S., Akkoyunlu, B., & Umay, A. (2006). Developing the information literacy self-efficacy scale. Journal of Documentation, 62(6), 730-743.
16. Moshki, M., Ghofranipour, R., & Alah Yari, A.G. (2001). The effect of problem solving training on the self-concept of male adolescents in Gonabad high schools in 1999. Modares Journal Of Medical Sciences.
17. Movahedi, R., & Chizari, M. (2006). Study on attitude and perceptions of agricultural undergraduate students of bu. Ali Sina University toward agriscience. 22nd Annual Conference proceedings (AIAEE), clear water Beach, Florida, 424-429.
18. Noda, A. (2010). Continuing professional education for Japanese government officials in graduate and professional schools: A comparative study between the US and japan.
19. Organization, P.A.B. (2002). Supply and demand of specialist human resource in Iran Tehran: Program and budget press. (In Farsi)
20. Oskamp, S. (1993). Applied social psychology, translated by f. Maher, Mashhad, Razavi press. (In Farsi)
21. Pour Rajab, P., Mohammadi, M., & Tajik, H. (2011). Personality traits and motivations of self-employed women in Kandovan. Rural Development 14, 147-164. (In Farsi)
22. Robbins, S.P. (2004). Organizational behavior.
23. Roshan, A.R. (2010). Higher education in Iran (research project). Tehran: Institute of search and planning in higher education . (In Farsi)
24. Samuel, B. (1994). Motivation in education. Translation by Mosadad A.A. Shiraz university press, first printing, Shiraz. 1994. (In Farsi)
25. Schwaningeer, M. (2008). Job motivation for learning and development as predictors of support for chenge. organizational Transformation and social change, 5, 141-157.
26. Tabraei, M., & Ghasemi, M. (2007). The study of attitude of the agricultural students on the employment in the rural areas. Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 13, 122-133.
27. Ul haq, M. (2008). The human development report. Undp home page.
28. Zareei Matin, H., & Toreh, N. (2007). University and students' identity. Journal of Islamic University, 11 (3), 77- 95. (In Farsi)