10. Čikić, J., & Petrović, Ž. (2013): Diffusion of knowledge and innovations in Serbian Agriculture. In: Dragan Škorić, Danilo Tomić, Vesna Popović (eds.) Agri-Food Sector In Serbia State And Challenges, Belgrade: Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Board for Village - Serbian Association of Agricultural Economics, pp. 91-118.
11. Edera, J.M. Mutsaertsb, C.F. & Sriwannawitc, P. (2015). Mini-grids and renewable energy in rural Africa: How diffusion theory explains adoption of electricity in Uganda. Energy Research & Social Science, 5 (2015), 45–54.
12. Forests, Range and Watershed Management Organization of Iran, (2012). Available at: www.ardabil.frw.org.ir.(In Farsi)
13. Gangadharappa, H.V, Pramod, K.T.M, & Shiva, K.H.G. (2007). Gastric floating drug delivery systems: a review. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 41, 295–305
14. Gupta, A. & Rogers, E. (1991). Internal Marketing: Integrating R&D and Marketing within the Organization. The Journal of Service Marketing, 5(2), 55-68.
15. Hargreaves, T. (2011). Pro-environmental interaction: engaging Goffman on pro-environmental behavior change. CSERGE Working Papers. University of East Anglia Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK.
16. Hini, D. Gendall, P. & Kearns, Z. (1995). The linked between Environmental Attitudes and Behavior. Journal of Marketing Bulletin, 6, 22-31.
17. Kaiser, F. G., Wolfing, S., & Fuhler, U. (1999). Environmental attitude and ecological behavior. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 19, 1–19.
18. Karami, E & Mansoorabadi, A. (2007(. Sustainable agriculture attitude and behavior: a gender analysis of Iranian farmers. Journal of Environmental of development sustainable.3 (2):67-74.
19. Khatonabadi, S. (2004). Analytic review of the literature and practice of environmental non-governmental organizations. Tehran: Bhnashr. (In Farsi)
20. Kupusovic, T. Midzic, S. Silajdzic, I., & Bjelavac, J. (2007) .Cleaner production measures in small-scale slaughterhouse industry: case study in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Journal of cleaner production, 15:4, 278-383.
21. Milfont, T. L & Duckitt, J. (2010). The environmental attitudes inventory: A valid and reliable measure to assess the structure of environmental attitudes. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 30 (2010), 80–94.
22. Milfont, T. L. (2007). Psychology of environmental attitudes: a cross-cultural study of their content and structure. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
23. Mohammadi, A & Amiri, Y. (2013). Identify and explain the factors influencing the adoption of innovative information technology in government agencies Structural equation modeling approach. Journal of Information Technology Management, 5(4), 195-218.(In Farsi)
24. Morrison, P.; Roberts, J.; & Hippel, E (2000). Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market. Management Science, 46(12), 1513-1527.
25. Navah, A & Erotankia. (2011). the relationship between intellectual activity and environmental behavior (case study: urban Andimeshk). Journal of Environment. 51, 68- 78.(In Farsi)
26. Nemati, A & Ghorbani, M. (2012). Align economic and environmental behavior of farmers in weed management. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 4(3), 39-58.(In Farsi)
27. Nordlund, A. & Gorvill, J. (2002). Value structures behind pro environmental behavior. Journal of environmental and behavior, 34(6). 740-750.
28. OECD. (2001). Adoption of Technologies for Sustainable Farming Systems Wageningen Workshop Proceedings. L'adoption of The Technologies Favorisant Les Systemes Durables De Production Agricole: Seminaries De WAGENINGEN.
29. Rajabbeigi, M & Faridi, M. (2012). Factors affecting innovation adoption in the study: Plastic Sadaf Sima company. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 2(9), 117-138.(In Farsi)
30. Reimer. A. P, Thompson. A. W, & Prokopy. L. S. (2012). The multi-dimensional nature of environmental attitudes among farmers in Indiana: implications for conservation adoption. Journal of Agriculture Human Values (2012) 29:29–40.
31. Rogers, E.M. & Shoemaker, F. F. (1971). Communication of innovation. 2nd ed. New York: Collier Macmillan.
32. Rogers, E. (2003). Diffusion of innovations, Free Press, a Division of Simon & Schuster, Inc., New York.
33. Rostami, M. (2012). Factors affecting the adoption and use of ICT among rural youth based on innovation diffusion theory Rogers (Case Study: Hawraman villages of Kermanshah province). Journal of Librarianship and Information, 16( 2), 119 – 138.(In Farsi)
34. Salehi, S. (2008). A Study of Factors Underpinning Environmental Attitudes and Behaviors. Ph.D. Dissertation, the University of Leeds, UK.
35. Shiferaw, B. A. Okelle, J & Reddy, R. V. (2009). Adoption and adaptation of natural resource management innovations in smallholder agriculture: reflections on key lessons and best practices. Journal of Environmental Development Sustainable, 11:601-619.
36. Steg, L & Vlek, C. (2009). Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour: An integrative review and research agenda. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 29 (2009) 309–317.
37. Straub, E. (2009). Understanding Technology Adoption: Theory and Future Directions for Informal learning. Review of Educational Research, 79(2), 625-649.
38. Swaim. J.A, Maloni. M. J, Napshin. S. A, & Henley. A. B. (2014). Influences on Student Intention and Behavior toward Environmental Sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, 124, 465–484.
39. Takada, H. & Jain, D. (1991). Cross-National Analysis of Diffusion of Consumer Durable Goods in Pacific Rim Countries. Journal of Marketing, 55 (April), 48-54.
40. Tanner, C. (1999). Constraints on environmental behavior. Journal of environmental psychology. 19. 145-157.
41. Tomas Simin. M, & Jankovic, D. (2014). Applicability of diffusion of innovation theory in organic agriculture. Journal of Economics of Agriculture, 61(2), 517-529.
42. Vancly, F & Lawrence, G. (1996). Farmer rationality and the adoption of environmentally sound practices, a critique of the assumptions of traditional agricultural extension. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 1(1),.
43. Wauters, E., Bielders, C., Poesen, J., Govers, G. & Mathijs, E. (2010). Adoption of soil conservation practices in Belgium: An examination of the theory of planned behavior in the agri-environmental domain. Land Use Policy, 27(1), 86–94.
44. Willock, J., Deary, I., McGregor, M., Sutherland, A., Edwards-Jones, G., Morgan, O., Dent, B., Grieve, R., Gibson, G. & Austin, E. (1999). Farmers’ attitudes, Objectives, Behaviors, and Personality Traits: The Edinburgh Study of Decision Making on Farms, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 54(1), p 536.
45. Zsoka, A.N. )2005(. Dimensions of Corporate Environmental Awareness: Gaps and Factors Behind. Paper presented at the 10th European Roundtable on Sustainable Consumption and Production (ERSCP), 5–7 October, Antwerp, Belgium.