10. Cranton, P. (2002). Teaching for Transformation. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 93, 63-71.
11. Fetherston, B., & Kelly, R. (2007). Conflict resolution and transformative pedagogy: a grounded theory research project on learning in higher education. Journal of Transformative Education, 261-285.
12. Ghasemi, J., Hoseyni, M., & Hejazi, Y. (2010). Analysis of challenges facing university outreach services as perceived by faculty members of Iranian Agricultural Colleges, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 139-151. (In Farsi).
13. Gliscziniski, D. J. (2007). Transformative Higher Education: A Meaningful Degree of Understanding. Journal of Transformative Education, 316-328.
14. Heck, R. H., & Johnsrud, L. K. (2000). Administrative Effectiveness in Higher Education Improving Assessment Procedures. Journal of Research in Higher Education, 41(6), 663-685.
15. Jackson, S.E., & Hitt, M.A. (2003). The knowledge based approach to sustainable competitive. Ad Range. Jo Seey Bass.
16. Jalili, Kh. (2003). Regulation of graduate employment of agricultural and natural resources, Quarterly Periodical of Agricultural Engineering System and Natural Resources. 2(1), 19-23.
17. Lobanova, T., & Shunin, Yu. (2008). Competence-based education: a common European strategy. Journal of Computer Modeling and New Technologies, 12(2), 45-65.
18. Moore, J. (2005). Is higher education ready for transformative learning? A question explored in the study of sustainability. Journal of Transformative Education, 3(1), 76-91.
19. Nagata, A.L. (2007). Transformative learning in intercultural education. Journal of Higher Education. 6(2), 39-60.
20. Nelson, C.L. (2011). A case study of strategies employed by mercer university leadership during its transformation from a liberal arts institution into a comprehensive university. A Dissertation Presented, Capella University.
21. Newton, S. (2009).Transformational higher education in the built environment. Journal of Education in the Built Environment, 4(1), 100-113.
22. Pastor, J. C. & Mayo, M. (2006). Transformational and transactional leadership: an examination of managerial cognition among Spanish. International Cross-Cultural Conference of Leadership in Seoul.
23. Sadeghi, A., & Pihie, Z. A. (2012).Transformational Leadership and its predictive effects on leadership effectiveness. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(7), 186-197.
24. Siyadat, A., & Kohsari, M. (2009). Quality Management in transformative higher education. Journal of Higher Education, 15-32.
25. Scarborough, T. (2010). Defining Christian transformational leadership. African National Congress, 58-87.
26. Schneckenberg, D., & Wildt, J. (2006). The Challenge of a competence in academic staff development. N.-Y.: CELT.
27. Somjai, P. (2001). An upsurge of entrepreneurship in Korea and its possible reasons. Hong Kong Un.
28. Soudien, C. (2010). Transformation in higher education: a briefing paper. Development Bank of Southern, Africa, 1-29.
29. Srikanthan, G. (2002). Developing a holistic model for quality in higher education. Published in Center for Management Quality Research, RMIT University, 1-7.
30. Tan, K.C., & Key, S.W. (2004). Service quality in higher education using an enhanced SERVQUAL approach. Journal of Quality in Higher Education, 10(1), 17-25.