10. Carlsson, B., & Stankievicz, R. (1991). On the nature, function, and composition of technological systems, Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 1(2): 93-118.
11. Cervantes-Godoy, D., & Dewbre, J. (2010). Economic Importance of Agriculture for Poverty Reduction. OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Working Papers, No. 23.
12. Cleaver, K. (2013). The importance of scaling up for agricultural and rural development. Programs International Fund for Agricultural Development Rome, Italy.
13. Creswell, J. W. (2003). A framework for design, in research design: Qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods. London: Sage Publications.
14. Dadashpoor, A. A. (2012). The role of agriculture in economic strength. National Conference to Examine and Explain the strength of the economy. (In Farsi)
15. Edquist, C. (2005). Systems of Innovation: Perspectives and Challenges. In: J. Fagerberg, D.C. Mowery and R. R. Nelson (Eds.). The Oxford Handbook of Innovation, Oxford University Press.
16. Edquist, C., & Hommen, L. (2008). Comparing national systems of innovation in Asia and Europe: theory and comparative framework Small Country Innovation Systems: Globalization, Change and Policy in Asia and Europe, Edward Elgar Publishing Inc.
17. Eric, P. (2006). From methodological triangulation in management research, management research news. Department of quantitative analysis and operation management, Collegr of Business administration, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: Cincinnati, 29(6):345-357.
18. Esmaeili shad, B., & Mortazavi, F. (2012). The role and function of Resistance economy in support of Iranian labor and capital. Regional Conference on national production, supporting the work of the Iranian capital. (In Farsi)
19. Guisepi, R. (2012). Agriculture and the origins of civilization: the Neolithic revolution. Available at: http://www.history-world.org/agriculture.htm
20. Hailk, Y., & Shahin, T. M. M. (2011). Engineering Design Process, Second Edition. Cengage Learning, USA.
21. Hall, A., Sulaiman, V. R., Clark, N., & Yoganand, B. (2003). From measuring impact to learning institutional lessons: an innovation systems perspective on improving the management of international agricultural research, Agricultural Systems, 78(2):213–241.
22. Hekkert M. P., Suurs R., Kuhlmann S., & Smits R. (2007). Functions of innovation systems: A new approach for analyzing technological change, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 74: 413-432.
23. Hekkert M. P. & Negro S. (2009). Functions of innovation systems as a framework to understand sustainable technological change: Empirical evidence for earlier claims, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 76:584-594.
24. Hojjati, M. (2013). Pro-government approach to agriculture in order to increase political self. News Analytical Ecosystem. Available at: http://www.zistboom.com/fa/news/22263/. (In Farsi)
25. Hosseini, S. M., & Shrifzadeh, A. (2014). Knowledge- based Agricultural Development; Management of Agricultural Knowledge, Technology and Innovation. SID press, Tehran. (In Farsi)
26. Iranian Initiative Nanotechnology. (2015). Iranian action plan for nanotechnology development. Available at: http://www.nano.ir. (In Farsi)
27. Johnson, A. & Jacobsson, S. (2001). Inducement and blocking mechanisms in the development of a new industry: the case of renewable energy technology in Sweden, In: R. Coombs, K. Green, V. Walsh and A. Richards (Eds.). Technology and the Market: Demand, Users and Innovation, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham.
28. Jacobsson, S., & Johnson, A. (2000). The diffusion of renewable energy technology: An analytical framework and key issues for research. Energy Policy, 28, 625-640.
29. Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educa- tional and Psychological Measurement, Educational and psychological measurement, 30: 607-610.
30. Liu, X., & White, S. (2001). Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to Chinas transitional context Res, Policy, 30(7): 1091–1114.
31. Mehnatfar, Y., & Zarei, M. (2013). Prioritize the development of the agricultural sector using Multi Criteria Decision Making: A Case Study of Kermanshah. Conference on Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. (In Farsi)
32. Meigounpoory, M. R., Motavasseli, M., & Meigounpoory, A. (2013). Identifying the Factors Influencing Technological Innovation System in the Field of Renewable Energy, Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 6(4): 169-184. (In Farsi)
33. Mobini Dehkordi, A., Hatami, H. R., & Azizi, M. (2011). Determine the current status of Iran's national innovation system functions, Journal of Strategic Defense Studies, 46(12): 67-94. (In Farsi)
34. Mohammadi, M., Tabatabaeian, S. H., Elyasi, M., & Roshani, S. (2013). Formation of emerging technological innovation system in Iran; Case of nanotechnology sector, Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 5(4): 19-32. (In Farsi)
35. Negro, S., Hekkert, M. P., & Smits, R. (2008). Stimulating renewable energy technologies by innovation policy, Science and Public Policy, 35(6):403-416.
36. Qrstavik, F., & Svein, O. N. (1997). Institutional mapping of the Norwegian national system of innovation. Economics paper, STEP group.
37. Rijnsoever, F. J. V., van den Berg, J., & Hekkert, M. P. (2015). Smart innovation policy: How network position and project composition affect the diversity of an emerging technology, Research Policy, 44(5): 1094–1107.
38. Roumboutsos, A., Kapros, s., & Vanelslander, T. (2014). Green city logistics: Systems of Innovation to assess the potential of E-vehicles, Research in Transportation Business & Management, 11: 43-52.
39. Sharifzadeh, A. (2011). Explaining the decision to develop a macro function - institutional agricultural research system. First national congress of agricultural sciences and new technologies. (In Farsi)
40. Spielman, D. J. (2006). A critique of innovation systems perspectives on agricultural research in developing countries, Innovation Strategy Today, 2(1): 25–38.
41. Suurs, R. A., & Hekkert, M. P. (2009). Cumulative causation in the formation of a technological innovation system: The case of biofuels in the Netherlands, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 76: 1003-1020.
42. Wieczorek A. J., Hekkert M. P., Coenen, L., & Harmsen, R. (2015). Broadening the national focus in technological innovation system analysis: The case of offshore wind, Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions, 14: 128-148.