Ackerman, F. & Stanton, E.A. (2013). Climate Impacts on Agriculture: A Challenge to Complacency?, Global Development and Environment Institute. Working Paper No.13-01
Chiotti, Q.P. & Johnston, T. (1995). Extending the boundaries of climate change research: A discussion on agriculture. Journal of Rural Studies 11: 335-350.
Farajzadeh, M. (2012). Climate Change Effects on River Discharge- Case Study Sheshpir River. Geography and Environmental Planning Journal. 24th Year 49(1): (In Farsi).
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2012a). Water withdrawal by sector, Retrieved from: http://www.fao.org/nr/aquastat
Fraiture, C. Faryap, A. Unver, O. & Ragab, R. (2013). Integrated Water Management Approaches for Sustainable Food Production. Background Paper for World Irrigation Forum, 28 Sept-5 Oct 2013, Mardin
Frumhoff, P.C., McCarthy, J .J. Melillo, J.M., .Moser, S.C & Wuebbles, D .J. (2007). Confronting Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast: Science, Impacts, and Solutions. Synthesis report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment (NECIA). Retrieved From: www.ucsusa.org/.../confronting-climate-chan
GWP (Global Water Partnership). (2000). Integrated Water Resources Management. TAC Background Paper NO.4. Stockholm: Global Water Partnership
10. Hofwegen van Paul, J.M. & Jaspers, F.G.W. (1999). Analytical Framework for Integrated Water Resources Management, IHE Monograph 2, Inter-American Development Bank, Balkema, Rotterdam.
11. Howe, C.W. (1998). Water markets in Colorado: Past performance and needed changes Markets for Water (pp. 65-76): Springer.
13. International Rice Research Institute. (2000). Water: Tomorrow’s Crisis, Retrieved from: http://www.irri.org
14. Kurnia, G., Avianto, T.W. & Bruns, B.R. (2000). Farmers, factories and the dynamics of water allocation in West Java. In B.R. Bruns and R.S. Meinzen-Dick (Eds.), Negotiating Water Rights, Intermediate Technology Publications, London.
16. Mansouri, B., Ahmadzadeh, H., Massah Bavani, A., Morid, S. & Delavar, M. (2014). Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources in Zarrinehrud Basin Using SWAT Model. Journal of Water and Soil 28(6): 1191-1203. (In Farsi).
17. Meinzen-Dick, R.S., Pradhan, R., Palanisami, K., Dixit, A., & Athukorala, K.. (2004). Livelihood Consequences of Transferring Water out of Agriculture: Synthesis of Findings from South Asia. Ford Foundation, New Delhi.
18. Ministry of Interior of Iran . (2010). Land Use Planning Scheme in Yazd Province. Management and Planning Organization in Yazd Province. (In Farsi).
19. Ministry of Interior of Iran . (2012). Statistical Yearbook of Yazd Province 1390. Planning Department in Yazd., Bureau of Statistics and Information. Retrieved from: http://salnamehtotal.sci.org.ir
. (In Farsi)
20. Ministry of Jahad-Keshavarzi[m1]
. (2010). Vision and Strategy Development of the Agricultural Sector in Yazd Province. p 350. (In Farsi).
21. Ministry of Energy[m2]
. (2012). An Status of Amount of Water in Yazd Province in 1390-91. (In Farsi).
22. Molle, F. (2008). Nirvana Concepts, narratives and policy model: Insight from the water sector. Water Alternatives 1(1):131-156
23. Palanisami, K. (1994). Evolution of Agricultural and Urban water Markets in Tamil Nadu, India, Irrigation Support Project for Asia and the Near East (ISPAN), United States Agency for International Development, Washington, DC.
24. Palanisami, K., & Malaisamy, A. (2004). Taking Water Out of Agriculture in Bhavani Basin: Equity, Landscape and Livelihood Consequences. Water Technology Centre. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
25. Roy, K., Masudur, R. & Uthpal, K. (2009). Future Climate Change and Moisture Stress: Impact on Crop Agriculture in South-Western Bangladesh. Climate Change and Development, 1(1),[m3]
27. Sushil, (1996). System Dynamics: A Practical Approach for Managerial Problems. In A. Teimori; A, Norali & N, Valizadeh (1391). Wiley Eastern Limited. P 380. (In Farsi)