- Abdolmaleky, M., &Chizari, M. )2010(. Strategies affecting the success of extension programs regarding sustainable natural resource management. Journal of scientific research, 5(4), 256-260.
- Amini, A., Shahsavan, M., & Zeinal Hamedani, A. (2009). Success Factors Evaluation of Women as Extension Help Agents in Isfahan Province; Journal of science and technology of agricultural and natural resources water and soil science, 12 (46) 12 (46), 250-270 (In Farsi).
- Azizi, F., & Kamali, M. B. (2011). Factors affecting rural facilitators, role: Iran. International Journal of agricultural management and development, 1(1),7-14.
Davis, K. E. (2009), The importanr role of extension systems, Agricultural and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), 16(1).
- Ejiogu-Okereke, N. E., & Onu, D. O. (2007). Perceived factors affecting performance of extension workers in Imo State, Nigria. Global approach to extension practice: a journal of agricultural extension, 3(1), 21-29.
- Hayati D., & Karami E. (1997). Factors Influencing Sustainable Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainability of Farming Systems: A Case Study in Fars Province. Journal of science and technology of agricultural and natural resources water and soil science, 3(2), 21-34 (In Farsi).
- Ifenkwe, G. E. (2012). Agent- related factors affecting the performance of agricultural extension staff in Abia State, Nigeria. Journal Agricultural Sciences, 3(1), 45-48.
- Karami, R., & Ismail, M. (2012), Achievment motivation in the leadership role of extension agent. This book first published 2012, Cambridge scholars publishing, 12 back chapman street, Newcastle upon tyne, NE6 2XX, UK.
- Mirakzadeh, A. A., Karamidehkordi, M. & Papzan, A. (2008). An Analysis of Factors Affecting Improvement of Management and Performance of Industrial Aviculture in Kermanshah County. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2-40(4), 34-27(In Farsi).
10. Moshfegh, zh., & Jamshidi, M. )2004.( Extension workers and rural development . Journal of Jihad, 25(267), 25-30. (In Farsi).
11. Onu, M. O., Madukwe, M. C., & Agwu, A. E. Factors affecting job satisfaction of front-line extension workers in Enugu State agricultural development programe, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension, 4(2), 19-22.
12. Rudd, R., Stedman, N.P., and Morgan, CH. (2002), Florida cooperative extension volunteer leadership certification program. Paper presented at the association of leadership educators annual meeting.
13. Rutledge-Connelly, C. R., Day, J.F., & Ross, G.K. (2006). Enhancing mosquito-borne disease surveillance in Florida. Journal of Extension, 44(5).
14. Terry, B. D., & Israel, G. D. (2004). Agent performance and customer satisfaction. Journal of Extension, 42(6).
15. Thach, L. N., Ismail, M., Uli, J. & Idris, K. (2007). Individual factors as predictors of extension agent, performance in Mekong Delta, Vietnam. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 3(1), 93-102.
Zafarullah Khan, M. Z., Haq, Z., Ullah Khan, N., Pervaiz, U., & Anwar Khan, M. A. (2011). Training needs of agricultural extension agent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Sarhad Journal of Agricultural, 27(1), 133-137.