Abdolmaleky, M., &Chizari, M. )2010(. Strategies affecting the success of extension programs regarding sustainable natural resource management. Journal of scientific research, 5(4), 256-260.
Amini, A., Shahsavan, M., & Zeinal Hamedani, A. (2009). Success Factors Evaluation of Women as Extension Help Agents in Isfahan Province; Journal of science and technology of agricultural and natural resources water and soil science, 12 (46) 12 (46), 250-270 (In Farsi).
Azizi, F., & Kamali, M. B. (2011). Factors affecting rural facilitators, role: Iran. International Journal of agricultural management and development, 1(1),7-14.
Davis, K. E. (2009), The importanr role of extension systems, Agricultural and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), 16(1).
Ejiogu-Okereke, N. E., & Onu, D. O. (2007). Perceived factors affecting performance of extension workers in Imo State, Nigria. Global approach to extension practice: a journal of agricultural extension, 3(1), 21-29.
Hayati D., & Karami E. (1997). Factors Influencing Sustainable Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainability of Farming Systems: A Case Study in Fars Province. Journal of science and technology of agricultural and natural resources water and soil science, 3(2), 21-34 (In Farsi).
Ifenkwe, G. E. (2012). Agent- related factors affecting the performance of agricultural extension staff in Abia State, Nigeria. Journal Agricultural Sciences, 3(1), 45-48.
Karami, R., & Ismail, M. (2012), Achievment motivation in the leadership role of extension agent. This book first published 2012, Cambridge scholars publishing, 12 back chapman street, Newcastle upon tyne, NE6 2XX, UK.
Mirakzadeh, A. A., Karamidehkordi, M. & Papzan, A. (2008). An Analysis of Factors Affecting Improvement of Management and Performance of Industrial Aviculture in Kermanshah County. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2-40(4), 34-27(In Farsi).
10. Moshfegh, zh., & Jamshidi, M. )2004.( Extension workers and rural development . Journal of Jihad, 25(267), 25-30. (In Farsi).
11. Onu, M. O., Madukwe, M. C., & Agwu, A. E. Factors affecting job satisfaction of front-line extension workers in Enugu State agricultural development programe, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension, 4(2), 19-22.
12. Rudd, R., Stedman, N.P., and Morgan, CH. (2002), Florida cooperative extension volunteer leadership certification program. Paper presented at the association of leadership educators annual meeting.
13. Rutledge-Connelly, C. R., Day, J.F., & Ross, G.K. (2006). Enhancing mosquito-borne disease surveillance in Florida. Journal of Extension, 44(5).
14. Terry, B. D., & Israel, G. D. (2004). Agent performance and customer satisfaction. Journal of Extension, 42(6).
15. Thach, L. N., Ismail, M., Uli, J. & Idris, K. (2007). Individual factors as predictors of extension agent, performance in Mekong Delta, Vietnam. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 3(1), 93-102.
Zafarullah Khan, M. Z., Haq, Z., Ullah Khan, N., Pervaiz, U., & Anwar Khan, M. A. (2011). Training needs of agricultural extension agent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Sarhad Journal of Agricultural, 27(1), 133-137.