Adler, P. S., and Kwon, S. W. (2002). Social capital: Prospects for a new concept. Academy of management review, 27(1). pp.17-40.
Afshani, A., Parsamhr, M., and Norian Najaf Abadi, M. (2011). Comparison of social capital between Yazd and Isfahan University Students. (In Farsi)
Ahmadi, F., Sedighi, H., and Mohamadi., M. (2006). Comparison of the components of social capital members of agriculture and non-members of rural production cooperatives. Journal of Social Welfare, Year 6 (23). pp. 93-112. (In Farsi)
Alistaria R , and Anderson J. (2003). Class matters: human and social capital in the entrepreneurial process, Journal of Socio –Economics. 32. PP. 17-36.
Alvani, M. and Shirvani, A. (2004). Social capital, the guiding principle of development. Monthly tadbir. 15 (147). pp. 1-7.
Alvani., M. and Abdullah Pour, M. (2008). The role of social capital in organizational entrepreneurial. Journal of business perspective. 8 (2). pp. 5- 26. (In Farsi)
Andishmand, V. (2009). Identification of the components of social capital in order to provide a model for improving it. Journal of educational leadership and management. 3 (2). Islamic Azad University Garmsar: pp. 9-34. (In Farsi)
Brehm, J and Rahn W. (1997). Individual-Level Evidence for the Causes and Consequances of Social Capital. American Journal of Political Science, 41(3). pp. 999- 102.
Bartlett, J.E., J.W. Kotrlik and C.C. Higgins, (2001). Organizational Research: Determining Appropriate Sample Size in Survey Research. Information Technology, Learning and Performance Journal, 19(1). pp. 43-50.
10. Coleman, J. S. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. American journal of sociology, pp. 95-120.
11. Daliri, H. (2009). The effect of social capital on economic growth in the the provinces of Iran.. Master Thesis in Economics, University of Isfahan, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics.
12. Davidsson, P. (2003). The Role of Social and Human Capital Among NascentEntrepreneurs, Journal of Business Venturing, 18 (3). PP. 301-331.
13. Dwyer, M. (2008). Need for cognition, life satisfaction, and academic achievement. EPISTIMI: Capital University's Undergraduate Research Journal, 3, pp. 13-14.
14. Ganadan, M and Andishmand, V. (2009). The role of universities in creating social capital in order to provide a model for improving the higher education system. Journal of Knowledge and Research in Education curriculum, number twenty-third. Isfahan: pp. 23-44. (In Farsi)
15. Ghaffari, G and Paloj, M. (2011). Investigate the relationship between social capital, human and physical precious crops and livestock in rural parts of the province of Isfahan. Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, 19 (79). pp. 187-210. (In Farsi)
16. Ghaffari, Gh., and Azkia, M. (2001). Investigate the relationship between trust and community participation in rural areas of Kashan.. Social Science Journal, No. 17. pp. 3-31. (In Farsi)
17. Gharoon, M.. (2009). Estimate the social demand for higher education in the period 2001-2009. The seminar presents the results of the needs assessment project staffing specialists and human resource development policy of the country. Institute of Research and Planning in Higher Education: pp. 1-38. (In Farsi)
18. Hudson, L., & Chapman, C. (2002). The Measurement of Social Capital in the United States. Paper prepared for the International Conference on the Measurement of Social Capital London, England.
19. Krejcie, R.V. & D.W. Morgan (1970). Determining Sample size for Research Activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement
, 30(7): 608.
20. Krishna, A and Uphoff, N (2002) Mapping and measuring social capital through assesment of collective action to conserve and develop watersheds in Rajasthan,India.
21. Lin, Sh. & Huang, Y. (2005). The role of capital in the relationship between capital & career mobility. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 6 (2). PP. 191 – 205.
22. MajkowskiA, A. A. (2010). Comparative Case Study on the Role of Social Capital in a Community Economic Development Social Entrepreneurship (CEDSE). The Graduate School of Education and Human Development of The George Washington University Doctor of Education Dissertation.
23. Ministry of agriculture. (2008). Comprehensive plan to reduce agricultural products waste. Management of agricultural waste reduction. (In Farsi)
24. Mrjaee, H. (2004). Measure and investigate of social capital among university students. Institute of Research and Planning in Higher Education. (In Farsi)
25. Mohammadi, M., Shabanali Fami, H., Kalantari, Kh., and Rustam, F. (2010). Determination of appropriate indicators to measure social capital in agricultural college rankings. Journal of Social Welfare. 1 (37). pp. 351-382. (In Farsi)
26. Mohseni-Tabrizi, A., Qazi Tabatabai, M. and Mrjaee, H. (2009). Scientific analysis of social problems on college campuses Iran. Journal of Contemporary Sociology, Second Year, Vol. pp. 79-101. (In Farsi)
27. Nahid, M. (2011). Investigate the relationship between social capital and entrepreneurial. Available at: www.mojtabanahid.blogfa.com. (In Farsi)
28. Offe, Claus and Fuchs, Susanne (2002) , A decline of Social Capital ? The German Case
, Published in Putnam, Robert D,.(2002). Democracy in Flux: The Evolution of Social Capital in Contemporary Society. New York: Oxford University.
29. Parirokh, M. and Fattahi, R. (2005). Guide to writing a literature review and research background. Ketabdar Publications. Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
30. Pour Kiani, M., And Bhramynzhad, Z. (2012). Impact of social capital on organizational entrepreneurship. National conference on entrepreneurship, business management. Mazandaran. PP. 1-22. (In Farsi)
31. Putnam, R. (2004). Social Capital: Trust, Democracy and Development. translated by Khakbaz, A. and Pouyan, H. Office of Cultural Studies. Tehran, Iran.
32. Rahmani Firozjah, A., sharepour, M. and Rezaei Pasha, S. (2011). Measuring distinction youth social capital with a focus sports participation (Case study: Mazandaran university students, athletes and non-athletes). Journal of Youth Studies, Sociology, second edition. pp. 37-62. (In Farsi)
33. Rostami, F., Shabanali Fami, H., Kalantari, Kh., and Mohamadi, M. (2009). Mechanisms of social capital in agricultural higher education system in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2-42(4). pp 627-645. (In Farsi)
34. Senavbari, M. (2009). Introduction to Human capital (concepts, characteristics and indicators of measurement). Journal of Human Development and the Police, 6(22). pp. 119-136. (In Farsi)
35. Sharepour, M and Khoshfar, Gh. (2002). Related cultural capital with youth identity in Tehran city. Social Science Journal, No. 20. pp. 133-147. (In Farsi)
36. Taheri, H. (2003). Investigate of rural councils function with emphasis on the role of social capita
l. Master Science Thesis. Faculty of Social Sciences at Tehran University. (In Farsi)
37. Timmons.J. (1990). New venture creation. Boston:IrwIN , Home Woo.
Van Rijn, F., Bulte, E., & Adekunle, A. (2012). Social capital and agricultural innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa. Agricultural Systems,108, pp. 112-122.