Abdolkarim-zadeh, M. R. (2006). Plasticulture. Tehran. Morsel. P. 93. (In Farsi).
Anonymous. (2013). Statistics and Information Office of Agricultural Ministry. Agricultural Statistics for cucurbit crops, Khouzestan, Iran. (In Farsi).
Canakci, S., Topakci, M., Akinci, I. & Ozmerzi, A. (2005). Energy use pattern of some field crop and vegetable production: Case study for Antalya region, Turkey. Energy conversion and Management. 46: 655-666.
El-Helepi, M. M. (1997). Energy and economic analysis of pepper production under plasticulture and conventional systems. Master Science Thesis. McGill University, Montreal. P. 143.
Eslami-Nezad, S., H & Eslami, S. M. (2012). Evaluation and determine the energy to produce melons in the city Sarbishe. Seventh National Congress of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization. 24 July. Shiraz. P. 12. (In Farsi)
Firoozi, S., Shikhdavoodi, M. J. & Mohammadi Farani, S. (2014). Optimizing energy consumption efficiency for greenhouse cucumber production using the data envelopment analysis technique in Lorestan province of Iran. International Journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research. 2 (3): 639-649.
Heidari, M. D. & Omid, M. (2011). Energy use pattern and econometric models of major greenhouse vegetable production in Iran. Energy. 36: 220-225.
Hossein Panahi, F. & Kafi, M. (2012). A comparative study on energy use and economic analysis of commercial and traditional potato production farms of Kurdistan province of Iran. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences. 1 (1): 1-8.
10. Hu, J. L., & C. H. Kao. (2007). Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies. Energy Policy. 35(1): 373-382.
11. Kuswardhani, N., Soni, Peeyush. & Shivakoti, G. P. (2013). Comparative energy input- output and financial analyses of greenhouse and open field vegetables production in west java, Indonesia. Energy. 53: 83-92.
12. Loghmanpour, R., Ghasempour, A. & Mostafavi, S. M. (2013). A comparative study on energy use of greenhouse and open-field cucumber production systems in Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 5(13): 1437-1441.
13. Moghimi, M. R., Mohammadi Alasti, B. & Hadad Drafshi, M. (2013). Energy input-output and study on energy use efficiency for wheat production using DEA technique. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 5 (18): 2064-2070.
14. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., Rafiee, S. & Mohammadi, A. (2011). Optimization of energy consumption and input costs for apple production in Iran using data envelopment analysis. Energy. 36, 909-916.
15. Namdari, M. (2011). Energy use and cost analysis of watermelon production under different farming technologies in Iran. Internatinal Journal of Environmental Sciences. 1 (6): 1144-1153.
16. Naval, K. S., Saroj. R. S., Seema. S. & Avinash, K. (2013). Energy use efficiency and cost analysis of tomato under greenhouse and open field production system at Nubra valley Jammu and Kashmir. International Journal of Environmental Sciences. 3 (4): 1233-1241.
17. Nieukoop, P. V., Vander Valden, N. & Verhaegh, A. P. (1998). Energy consumption in greenhouse modeling. Landbouw Economisch Institute. 624-641.
18. Noferesti, M. (2005). Applied Statistics in Business and Economics, (2th Ed.). Tehran. p. 350. (In Farsi).
19. Omid, M., Ghojebeigi, F., Delshad, M. & Ahmadi, H. (2011). Energy use pattern and benchmarking of selected greenhouse in Iran using data envelopment analysis. Energy Conversion and Management. 52: 153-162.
20. Ozkan, B., Akcaoz, H. & Karadcniz, F. (2004). Energy requirement and economic analysis of citrus production in Turkey. Energy Conversion Management. 45: 1821–1830.
21. Ozkan, B., Fert, C. & Karadeniz, F. (2007). Energy and cost analysis for greenhouse and open–field grape production. Energy. 32: 1500–1504.
22. Pahlavan, R. Omid, M. & Akram, A. (2012). Application of data envelopment analysis for performance assessment and energy efficiency improvement opportunities in greenhouse cucumber production. Journal of Agricultural Technology. 14: 1465-1475.
23. Qasemi Kordkheili, P., Asoodar, M. A. & Kazemi, N. (2014). Application of a non-parametric method to analyze energy concumption for orange production. Agriculture Engineering International: CIGR Journal. 16 (1): 157-166.
24. Rahbari, H. Mahmoudi, A. & Ajabshirchi, Y. (2013). Improving Energy use efficiency of greenhouse tomato production using data envelopment analysis (DEA) technique. International Journal of Agriculture: Research and Review. 3 (3): 559-568.
25. Reyhani Farashah, H., hemmati, A., tabatabaeefar, A. & Rajabpour, A. (2013). Optimization of energy consumption and cost saving for button mushroom production in Alborz province of Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 5(12): 1297-1306.
26. Tabatabaie, S., M. H., Rafiee, S.H., Keyhani, A. & Heidari, M. D. (2013). Energy use pattern and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs and input costs for pear production in Iran. Renewable Energy. 51: 7-12.
27. Yousefi, M., Darijani, F. & Alipour Jahangiri, A. (2012). Comparing energy flow of greenhouse and open-field cucumber production systems in Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(4): 624-628.
Zangeneh, M. Omid, M. & Akram, A. (2010). A comparative study on energy use and cost analysis of potato production under different farming technologies in Hamedan province of Iran. Energy. 35: 2927-2933.