- Ahmadi, Z. (2011). Analysis and investigation the effects of targeted subsidies of energy carriers in inflation, production and employment in agricultural sector of Iran. MSc thesis, shahid bahonar university, Kerman, Iran. (In Farsi).
- Askari, J. & Bakhtiyar M. (2009) Consequences of energy carriers price increases on the table energy input-output. Third International Conference on Input – Output, Iran. (In Farsi).
- Berument, H. & Talpcy, H. (2000). Inflationary Effect of Crude Oil Prices in Turkey Department of Economics, Bilkent University , Turkey, 316, 568-580.
- Eslami Andargoli, M. Sadeghi, H. & Mohammadi Khabbazan, M. (2013). Analyzes of the effects of increasing in price of energy carriers on inflation of agriculture sector. Quarterly Journal of the Economic Research, 13(2), 85-106(In Farsi).
- Jafari Samimi, A., Esnaashari, A. & Mehnatfar, Y. (2005). investigate the economic impacts of gasoline subsidy on economic growth of Iran: An empirical analysis. Bulletin of Economic, 5(4), 11-44. (In Farsi).
- Karimi, S., Jafari Samimi, A. & Mehnatfar, Y. (2007) Economic Assessment of Gasoline Subsidy and Its Impact on Inflation in Iran: An Empirical Study (1971- 2004). Quarterly Journal of the Economic Research, 7(1), 43-60. (In Farsi).
- Lin, B. & Jiang, Z. (2011). Estimates of Energy Subsidies in China and Impact of Energy Subsidy Reform. Energy Economics, 33(2), 173-183.
- Ministry of Energy.(2006). Energy balance. (In Farsi).
- Ministry of Energy.(2006). Input-output table. (In Farsi).
10. Mohseni Zenozi, J. (2001) Analysis and Consequences of energy carriers price increases on general level of prices in Iran by using input-output method. M.Sc.thesis, university of Emam Sadegh, Iran. (In Farsi).
11. Soheili, K. (2007).The impact of technological improvements in agricultural production on a long-term energy demand in this sector, using economic and technical models MEDEE-S. Eqtesad- E Keshavarzi va Towse’e, 15(60),45-53(In Farsi).
- World bank (2003), Iran Medium Term Framework for Transition, Social and Economic Development Group East and North Africa Region, Report No.25848.