- Abdollahzadeh, G., Sharifzadeh, A., Hosseininia, G. & Heidari, A. G. (2014). Conceptual Explanation of Structure and Function of Cooperative Extension System. The 5th Congress of Extension and Education in Agricultural. 2-4 September. Zanjan. (In Farsi)
- Aghasizadeh, F. & Hosseini, S.M. 2004. Factors Analysis and New Obligations on Designing Organizational Structure of Agricultural Extension in Iran. Pajouhesh –va-Sazandegi, 64: 80-93. (In Farsi)
- Amini, A. M., Hamedani, Z. & Ramazani, M. (2009). Assessing most important components of inter-organizational aviculture cooperatives companies in Tehran province. Journal of agricultural and natural resources sciences and technology. 12 (43): 295-285. (In Farsi)
- Anandajayasekeram P., Puskur R., Sindu W. & Hoekstra D. (2008). Concepts and practices in agricultural extension in developing countries: A source book. IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute), Washington, DC, USA, and ILRI (International Livestock Research Institute), Nairobi, Kenya. 275 pp.
- Axin, G. H. (1988). Guideline to extension alternative approach. Translated by Esmaiel Shabazi. Agricultural Extension organization Press. Tehran. (In Farsi)
- Baharoum, M. A. H. (2004). Malaysian cooperative movement. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 24.
- Blackburn, D. (2000). Foundations and activities revolution in agricultural extension. Translated by Farajollah Hosseini. Islamic Azad University Press. Tehran. (In Farsi)
- Blum A., Roling, N. & Engel, P.G.H. (1990). Effective management of Agricultural Knowledge Systems (AKS): An analytical approach. Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture 29(1):27–37.
- Christopolis, I., Farrington, J. & Kidd, A. (2000). The Neufchatel Initiative 2000: Extension, Poverty, and Vulnerability-A Contribution by DFID and SIDA: Inception Report. (Mimeo)
- COPAC. (2006). Cooperative Policy and Legislation. ILO.
- Diananeda, O. G. (2006). Effect of free market on seed export to Srilanka. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 31: 33-42.
- Douri, M. (2003). Canadian cooperative movement: major problems, priority and future vision. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 17&18: 42-59.
- Ebrahim, M. S. (2009). Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged? Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 72 (2009) 864–883.
14.Fazelnia, G. (2008). Framework of Optimal Planning Model of Cooperative Extension in Rural Areas of Semnan Province. Journal of Rural & Development, 10 (4): 67-86. (In Farsi)
15.Ghorbani, M., Darijani, A., Hassanpour, E. Khaledi, M. & Torshizi, M. (2009). Feasibility of Setting up Cooperative Advisory Centers for Producers, Cooperatives in Khorasan-e-Razvi Province. TAAVON, 20 (206-207): 21-45. (In Farsi)
- Haras, W. U. (2005a). Current trend of consumption cooperative in Bangladesh. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 26: 21-34.
- Haras, W. U. (2005b). Current trend of consumption cooperative in India. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 27: 52-64.
- Haras, W. U. (2005c). Current trend of consumption cooperative in Indonesia. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 27: 45-51.
- Haras, W. U. (2006a). Current trend of consumption cooperative in Asia (Myanmar). Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 31: 72-79.
- Haras, W. U. (2006b). Current trend of consumption cooperative in Asia (Mongolia). Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 31: 27-40.
21. Heidary, A., Hosseini, S. M. & Shahbazi, E. (2006). Comparison of Various Characteristics of Extension Workers in former Ministries of Jihad –e- Sazandeghi and Agriculture. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 2 (2): 17-29. (In Farsi)
- Hezarjaribi, J. (2010). Identifying factor affecting cooperative success (case study of Qom cooperative). Social development and welfare planning, 23 (43): 81-63. (In Farsi)
23.Hologaleh, S. (2004). Development and reform policy of cooperative regulation in Srilanka. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 23: 19-27.
24.Hosseini, S.M. & Sharifzadeh, A. (2008). Scenarios for Reforming Agriculture Extension: Searching for a New Paradigm. Karaj, Markez Nashre-e-Keshvarzi, 623P. (In Farsi)
- Johnson, T. (1999). Cooperative human in Raifazen. Proceeding of today’s cooperative companies. Tehran. (In Farsi)
- Kerig, J. J. (2000). Commercial success and democratic trend of cooperative in Sweden. Proceeding of today’s cooperative companies. Tehran. (In Farsi)
- Lian, R. (2007). Current trend of cooperative in Asia (Singapore). Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 35.
- Lionberger, H. F. & Govin, P, H. (1995). Transform technology from researcher to farmers. Translated by Mohmmed Chizari. Trabiat Modares University Press. Tehran. (In Farsi)
- MCDB (Malaysian Cooperative Development Bureau). (2002). Problems to fund cooperative growth. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 24: 11-22.
- Mianganbayar, V. 1997. In; Haras, W. U. (2006b). Current trend of consumption cooperative in Asia (Mongolia). Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 31: 63-69. (In Farsi)
- Naxwast, S. (2004). Regulation reform policy in Thailand. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 23: 75-78.
- Nazemi, Sh., Fiazai, M. & Nouri, A. 2010. Study on dimension and impacts of governmental support to production cooperatives (case of Khorasan-Razavi province). Evolution management researches, 1 (2): 152-132. (In Farsi)
33.Nganwa, P., Lyne, M. & Ferrer, S. (2010). What will South Africa's new Cooperatives Act do for small producers? An analysis of three case studies in KwaZulu-Natal, Agrekon: Agricultural Economics Research, Policy and Practice in Southern Africa, 49 (1): 39-55
34.Pezeshki-Rad, G., Biglari, N. & Zamani-Miandashti, N. (2011). Empowering agricultural production cooperatives: a nationwide survey of definitions and strategies in Iran, Human Resource Development International, 14 (5): 633-641.
- Research Office. (1997). Cooperatives in the world: introducing cooperatives in other countries. Deputy of research, education and extension, ministry of Cooperative. Tehran. (In Farsi)
36.Ruccio, D.F. (2011). Cooperatives, Surplus, and the Social, Rethinking Marxism: A Journal of Economics, Culture & Society, 23(3): 334-340(In Farsi)
- Saaty. T. L. (1990); Decision Making For Leaders, RWS Publications, USA.
- Sabagh-Kermani, M. & Agheli, L. 2002. Necessity of enhancing cooperative in third economy sector. Human Sciences Modares, 8 (2): 148-127. (In Farsi)
- SCDB (Srilanka Cooperative Development Bureaus). (2002). Current trend of cooperative in Asia (Srilanka). Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 35: 81-89.
40.Shaban Ali Fami, H. (2008). Fundamentals of Agricultural Extension and Education. Peyam-e-Nour University Publication, 373P. (In Farsi)
41.Shabanali Fami, H., Kalantri, K. & Asadi, A. (2009). New Debates on Agricultural Extension and Education. Tehran: Khoshbin Publisher. 350p. (In Farsi)
- Shabanali Fami, H., Chobchian, S., Rahimzadeh, M. & Rasouli, F. (2006). Identifying and analyzing success components of women cooperative companies in Iran. Journal of Women studies, 4 (2): 41-53. (In Farsi)
- Sharifzadeh, A. (2011). Theoretical foundation and conceptual pattern building of grouping entrepreneurship approach to facilitate collective entrepreneurship in cooperative sector. Socio-economic information, 283. (In Farsi)
Singh, B. (2003). Reorganizing cooperatives supporting services. Quarterly Journal of Hamyar, 17&18: 71-82.